Let's Talk About Love

Royal Couples {Eng Ver.}

Yuri was still busy in calming Yoona when Jessica entered the bedroom. The girl frowned when she saw Yoona crying in Yuri's arms as the two girls were hugging, she scratched her head and called Yuri. The other girl shook her head, refusing to leave Yoona's side. Jessica called again, this time she crossed her arms and glared at Yuri. The latter sighed, getting up from the bed and walking towards Jessica. She grabbed Yuri's arm and dragged her to a place where they could be alone. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah, what happened to Yoona?" She asked, confused.

 

 

 

 

"It's nothing that I can't handle." Yuri replied, walking away from Jessica. But the older girl held her arm, preventing her from leaving.

 

 

 

 

"HyoYeon told me that Yoona was acting strange and asked me to find out why." She said, looking straight into Yuri's eyes. Her grip on Yuri's arm tightened as she said. "You better tell me what's happening!"

 

 

 

 

"It's nothing, Sica-ah!" Yuri smiled, trying to take Jessica's hand off her arm. "Just let me solve it, ok?"

 

 

 

 

"Does it have something related to SeoHyun?Jessica asked, ignoring Yuri's last sentence.

 

 

 

 

"W-what?" Yuri exclaimed, surprised. She couldn't believe how Jessica figured it out so quickly.

 

 

 

 

"So, I am right." Jessica smiled, proudly. Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Jessica Jung SooYeon, stop imagining things!" She said, outraged at herself for being so transparent. She freed herself from Jessica's grip and walked towards the door, but was blocked by Jessica, who was eyeing her questioningly.

 

 

 

 

"You think that I'm imagining things?" Jessica asked, surprised. Yuri nodded her head.

 

 

 

 

"Yes!" She exclaimed, avoiding Jessica's gaze. "Now excuse me, I have a friend to take care of."

 

 

 

 

"Sure!" The older girl smiled sweetly at her, making Yuri shiver in apprehension. When Jessica acted like that, it was because she had a plan. "But remember, Kwon Yuri, I know more than you think." 

 

 

 

 

Yuri eyed Jessica, surprised by the latter's sentece. Jessica eyed her back without a hint of hesitation, making Yuri shiver again. The younger girl gulped, making her way to Yoona's bedroom with fast steps. Once she was out of Jessica's sight, she sighed in relief. Yuri opened the door, only to find an pouting Yoona. The girl stopped crying, but she kept saying that she did everything wrong and she ruined her friendship with SeoHyun. Yuri would only listen while caressing Yoona's hair, letting the burden of a heartbreak fade from the shoulders of her dongsaeng. She knew that Yoona needed to let it all out. So she just sat there, with the girl clinging onto her arm. It didn't take too long to Yoona fall asleep in Yuri arms. She was probably tired phisically and emotionally. And It was within that space of time Yuri allowed herself to think about what Jessica had said earlier. She bit her lower lip, scratching her nape. Yuri didn't know if she should believe Jessica's words. She lowered her gaze. Jessica was a master at fooling other members. Yuri sighed, caressing Yoona's hair. She didn't know what to do.

 

 

 

 

"What if she's lying? But what if she's telling the truth?" Yuri mumbled, her gaze glued to the younger girl's face.

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

"Taengoo!" Jessica shouted, running towards TaeYeon.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah?" TaeYeon mumbled, without moving a inch of her body. Jessica arched her eyebrows, surprised by the leader's laziness. 

 

 

 

 

"Do you know that Yoona is crying?" Jessica asked, sitting beside TaeYeon.

 

 

 

 

"Crying!?" She gasped, jumping from the couch.

 

 

 

 

"Yes!" Jessica nodded her head. "And I tried to help! But Yuri didn't let me!"

 

 

 

 

"So, you are asking for my help when Yuri's already there?" TaeYeon asked, confused. The younger girl nodded her head innocently. TaeYeon sighed, slumping herself onto the sofa. "I do not need to worry about it if Yuri's already solving the problem."

 

 

 

 

"But TaeYeon~!" Jessica whined, crossing her arms and pouting. The other arched her eyebrows at Jessica. "I need you to take Yuri out of there!"

 

 

 

 

"Why?" She asked, slightly curious. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll give you two reasons..." Jessica said, trying to find a valuable reason.

 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah? Tell me then." TaeYeon replied, glueing her gaze onto Jessica's face.

 

 

 

 

"First, I need to talk to Yuri... Second, Yoona needs to talk with SeoHyun and not with Yuri." She said, noticing TaeYeon frown and nod her head slowly.

 

 

 

 

"Explain me the second."

 

 

 

 

"No!" Jessica exclaimed, pouting.

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo, whatever." TaeYeon sighed, getting up from the couch. "I'm gonna call SeoHyun."

 

 

 

 

"Thank you so much, Taengoo!" She squealed, clapping her hands. TaeYeon rolled her eyes, walking out of the living-room.

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

Still deep in her line of thoughts, Yuri didn't realized that Yoona was awake and watching her every expression. The girl was observing Yuri's face, until she decided to get up. She made her way to the bedroom's bathroom, feeling Yuri's gaze following her. She washed her face, letting the water wash away all of her worries. She came back to the room and sat beside Yuri. The older girl looked at her worriedly. Yoona gave her a small smile, resting her head on Yuri's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry for the trouble I'm giving you.." Yoona mumbled.

 

 

 

 

"What? I'm only helping my best friend!" Yuri said, smiling warmly at Yoona. Then, she remembered what Yoona said when she was crying her eyes out. Yuri's smile fade away. "Yoona-ah... What are your feelings about SeoHyun?"

 

 

 

 

"I-I..." Yoona choked on her words. She didn't want to talk about it, but the girl who was asking was her best friend. The one who was always by her side, helping her. But still, she felt as she wasn't ready to talk about it. "I-I don't know."

 

 

 

 

"You don't know?" Yuri arched her eyebrows, suspiciously. Yoona gulped, nodding her head. "Yoona--"

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah, I'm not sure!" She said as she felt Yuri's questioning gaze. Yoona took a deep breath, deciding to tell the truth. She lowered her gaze, gathering all of her courage. "She seems so happy with Yonghwa, or even when she's talking about him... It makes me feel sad, angry..."

 

 

 

 

"You're jealous." Yuri poked Yoona, smiling widely and grabbing Yoona's hands. The younger girl puffed her cheeks, blushing. "And you knew it! You just didn't want to accept that you were jealous~!"

 

 

 

 

"But SeoHyun--"

 

 

 

 

SeoHyun opened the door, interrupting the two girls. The maknae blushed when she noticed that she was interrupting something. She was about to apologize when her gaze fell upon the two girls' hands. Her eyes traveled from the hands 'till their faces, she sighed once her eyes met Yoona's. She felt her stomach twist once she noticed Yoona and Yuri so close to each other. She didn't know what was happening to her, but one thing was sure, she didn't like it. SeoHyun took a deep breath, entering the bedroom. Yoona was still dumbfounded with the appearance of SeoHyun. She froze in her spot when she felt SeoHyun's eyes scanning her and stop at her hands that were still linked with Yuri's. She saw SeoHyun glance at Yuri, making the older girl release Yoona's hand.

 

 

 

 

"Can I come in?" She asked, tilting her head. The others nodded. "I hope I'm not interrupting--"

 

 

 

 

"You're not." Yuri smiled. The maknae nodded her head, fidgeting with her fingers. She didn't know why she was so shy out all of sudden.

 

 

 

 

"So... I came here to talk to Yoona-unnie." She said, gazing at Yoona. The said girl widened her eyes, glancing at Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"M-me? Why?" Yoona asked, gulping.

 

 

 

 

"TaeYeon-unnie said you wanted to talk to me." SeoHyun replied, slightly confused. She sat on the bed, beside Yoona. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"TaeYeon?!" Yuri mumbled, suspicious.

 

 

 

 

"Yes, unnie." SeoHyun nodded her head not bothering to look at Yuri. "So, can I talk to you, unnie?"

 

 

 

 

"I guess so..." Yoona bit her lower lip. Yuri noticed the girl was uneasy, then she wrapped her arms on Yoona's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"Yoona-ah, do you want me to leave?" She asked, worried about leaving SeoHyun and Yoona alone. 

 

 

 

 

"Yes." SeoHyun butted in, glaring at Yuri. The older girl frowned, confused. Little did she know that SeoHyun was annoyed by her arm on Yoona's shoulders.

 

 

 

 

"Yoona?" Yuri ignored SeoHyun. She turned to look at Yoona's face, waiting for her answer. Yoona nodded her head, avoiding Yuri's confused gaze. Without Yoona's agreement for her to stay, Yuri got up from the bed and left the bedroom. She was hoping that it didn't worsen Yoona's emotional state.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

So, I had a new idea for a fic ^^

 

 

 

Idk if I should post it, because I already have 3 on-goings D: But, you tell me if I should...

 

 

 

'I like you...

But you hate me...

You like to humiliate me...

I like it too...

Because when you make me cry, I can see your smile and, ironically, it makes me smile too...

I'm your toy...

Your Stupid Toy'

 

 

 

So, should I post it? ^^

 

 

 

Also, Idk what couple should I write about... You tell me~~!

 

 

 

Thank you for your comments and subscribes~~ <3 *0*

 

 

 

I promise once school is over, I'll reply!

 

 

 

PS~> You won't need to wait, because my school year is almost over \o/