[NOTICE]

Royal Couples {Eng Ver.}

Guys, as you may have noticed, I've put my AFF account on hold..
Why? Well, I'm in my last year of school (Yes, I'm a senior *-*) and i'm currently trying to get into a good college.. The thing is, I dont have much time to write and I've been really (REEEEEALLY) stressed out lately. Well, I came here to tell you two things.
1st >> I'll be rewriting all my lost chapters (yes, my other computer is fcked up and I couldnt save any of my old fics and pics... 2GB of pictures lost ;-----;) by the end of the year.. My last exam will be at December 23rd. After that, I'll be free to do whatever I want :3 So I'll probably continue with my fics.
You guys are prbbly wondering why I don't continue now. Welp, I cant write when stressed and I have lots of things to study for (LOOKING AT YOU MATH, CHEMISTRY AND PHISICS), so, that leads to another thing~~
2nd >> One of the things that calms me down is.. DRAWING \o/ YEAH. So, I created a instagram to share my drawings.. And I'm currently trying to draw Taeyang (and I kind of gave up bcos realistic drawing is so fcking hard), so well.. If you want to check out my drawings.. Follow me at @la_vita_et_bella ^^

So, finishing up, I know 99% of you doesnt remember me or my fics.. But I didn't give up guuys!! I'm just trying to become a architet or designer!! Wait for me ;--; pls?

I'll be going now.. You already know, if you want to talk to me, hit me up at IG..
I'm quite shy but I'm nice, ok?! ><"