The Beginning

Royal Couples {Eng Ver.}

"Unnie~!" SeoHyun shouted as she was making her way to the living room.

 

 

 

 

"What happened, Seo?" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

 

"Yoona-unnie is bullying Jessica-unnie again!" She exclaimed, crossing her arms. Yuri, knowing that the girl was mad, quickly made her way to the kitchen, where those two girls were.

 

 

 

 

"Yoona-ah!" Yuri exclaimed. Yoona was cornering Jessica, while holding a cucumber in her hands.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah?" She asked, without stopping what she was doing.

 

 

 

 

"Leave Jessica alone, you know that she hates cucumbers..." Yoona pouted, shaking her head.

 

 

 

 

"But it's so fun!" She whined. 

 

 

 

 

"No, it's not!" Jessica shrieked. Yuri sighed, facepalming herself.

 

 

 

 

"You better stop, or I'll call Hyo..." Without even waiting for Yuri to finish her sentence, Yoona throwed the cucumber far away.

 

 

 

 

"Okay, okay! I stopped!" She pouted, crossing her arms like a kid. "You don't need to call HyoYeon-unnie."

 

 

 

 

"Great!" Yuri patted Yoona's back, receiving a glare from the latter. She just smiled, making her way out of the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

Lately, the mood in the dormitory has been basically made of jokes or pranks. When SooYoung had her car accident, the 8 girls were so afraid to the point of being serious all the time. The mood-maker HyoYeon, was going out everynight. The dorky-leader TaeYeon, was more strict then ever. The bubbly Tiffany, was serious and only talking when needed. Let's not talk about the others, who were pretty much in the same situation. When they heard the news that SooYoung was fine and recovering fast, the mood eased. Soon, those pranks and jokes were back. There was even jokes about the accident. And even though SooYoung wans't allowed to perform or go back to the dorm, the girls would always visit her when they had time. One of the main and most awaited visits for SooYoung, was Sunny's. Even though the others didn't know, SooYoung harbored a passion for Sunny and the same could be said about the older. But something was in their way... The fans. Or should I say the pressure? SONEs are known for their love for SNSD's Royal Couples. A single picture of TaeNy would cause chaos in the fandom. What would happen if they learned about SooSun? As some people say, it's better safe than sorry. There were already a lot of videos and pictures of SooSun on internet. It didn't matter if it was at a show, programs or even behind-the-scenes, they would always find a new reason to say that SooSun is real. 

 

 

 

 

--x--x--x--

 

 

 

 

Another tedious day, SooYoung was doing what she loved to do... Eat. DVDs were scattered on the floor, most had already been watched, while on TV one of her favorite films was on. But still, Sooyoung paid no attention to it. She wanted to go shopping with Tiffany, dance till morning with Hyoyeon, laugh with Yuri, tease other members with Yoona, and most of all, she wanted to talk to Sunny. But unfortunately she couldn't, knowing that they had to comply with the schedule. Heaving a sigh, she leaned back on the couch, wondering how nice it would be to have those 8 girls around. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. Unwilling to stand up or stop eating, she just allowed the person to enter. She tiredly switched her gaze from the TV, only to find a smiling and full of bags Sunny.

 

 

 

 

"SoonKyu!" SooYoung exclaimed, smiling.

 

 

 

 

"SooYoungie!" Sunny smiled, closing the door with her foot. "I came to visit you!"

 

 

 

 

"Thank you!!" She thanked. But then, she looked over Sunny's shoulder. A small frown appeared on her face. "Where are the others?"

 

 

 

 

"Huh?! I'm here and you ask about the others? You don't even want to see me, right?" Sunny pouted, making her way towards the couch.

 

 

 

 

"Stop pouting, Sunny!" SooYoung hugged her. "You know that I was dying to meet you."

 

 

 

 

"Yeah sure..." She mumbled, pulling away from the hug and slumping herself on the couch next to SooYoung. Her gaze glued on the TV. "Did you spent the whole day watching Brad Pitt? Again?"

 

 

 

 

"Of course!" SooYoung beamed, clapping her hands excitedly. Sunny rolled her eyes. "But don't change the subject! Where are the others?"

 

 

 

 

"Tiffany and TaeYeon are shopping. Yuri, Yoona, SeoHyun and Jessica stayed at the dorm. HyoYeon was sleeping when I left... Are you happy now?" Sunny got up from the couch, she went to get the bags she brought.

 

 

 

 

"And only you came to visit me?" She mumbled. Sunny glared at her.

 

 

 

 

"I can leave if you want..."

 

 

 

 

"No!" SooYoung shouted. Sunny giggled, shaking her head. The younger girl tried to take a peek at one of the bags, only to be shooed away. She pouted. "Sunny-ah, what did you bring?"

 

 

 

 

"Sooyoung, I came to visit you. What do you think I would bring?" She laughed, pulling a box from inside the bag. Sooyoung shrugged, her gaze fixed on the box. "Food, of course!"

 

 

 

 

"Seriously?!" SooYoung exclaimed, pulling the bag towards her.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, but it seems that you already ate..." She said, pointing at one plate thrown on the ground near the sofa.

 

 

 

 

"I ate, but I'm still hungry!' SooYoung patted her stomach, Sunny shook her head. The girl got up from the couch, heading to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

"Apparently, the ShikShin remains the same..." Sunny murmured, observing the other attack the food inside the bag.

 

 

 

Soon, SooYoung returned. She was carrying two cups, two plates and two chopsticks as the bag was hanging from her left arm. Sunny couldn't contain her laugh when SooYoung bumped on to the foot of the table. The girl groaned in pain, shutting her eyes tight. Bad move... Sunny laughed out loud when SooYoung bumped again. Even hurt and groaning in pain, SooYoung managed to regain her balance and not drop anything on the floor. Sunny clapped, receiving a small smile from the other. SooYoung put the utensils on the table, then she averted her attention to the bags. She emptied the bag, her eyes shining. Sunny giggled, glad that she was able to make SooYoung happy.

 

 

 

 

--x--x--x--

 

 

 

 

TaeYeon and Tiffany had just entered the mall. Both were wearing hats and sunglasses, because they didn't want to get recognized. May I say that it was in vain... They just stepped inside a store and a scream echoed in their ears. TaeYeon flinched, covering both of her ears. A girl approached them, holding a paper and a pen. She politely asked for a autograph. Tiffany smiled, nodding her head. TaeYeon just stared at the girl, wondering how did she recognized them. 

 

 

 

 

"We'll give you an autograph as long as you don't tell anyone that we're here, okay?" TaeYeon asked. The girl nodded. Smiling, TaeYeon took the paper and signed. Tiffany did the same. The girl bowed, then left them.

 

 

 

 

"Tae, I don't think this will work.." Tiffany mumbled, pulling her cap down. TaeYeon smiled, patting her head.

 

 

 

 

"Relax, Fany-ah!" She said, trying to calm the other. "The girl said that she won't say anything."

 

 

 

 

"And you trust her?!" Tiffany asked, incredulous.

 

 

 

 

"Of course I trust her... She's our fan! And SONEs know what's the best for us..." TaeYeon said, still smiling. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"If you say so..." She mumbled, observing the store.

 

 

 

 

The two began walking around the store, looking for something interesting. TaeYeon sighed. She was getting bored. The store didn't have anything that catch her attention. She puffed her cheeks, playing with a little toy that she found on a shelf. She didn't know where Tiffany was. Until the latter came running towards TaeYeon. She was holding a pink pillow as her eyes shone with happiness and a grin was on her face. She begged TaeYeon to buy the pillow, since she left her wallet at the dormitory. TaeYeon tried to resist, but when Tiffany showed her eyesmile... The older girl sighed, pulling her wallet. Tiffany squealed happily.

 

 

 

 

"TaeYeon-ah, you're the best!" She jumped, hugging the pillow tightly.

 

 

 

 

"I know... Now stop jumping, you're making me dizzy." TaeYeon teased. Tiffany nodded, stopping right away. She began humming while smiling brightly.

 

 

 

 

"TaeYeon-ah! Saranghae!" She exclaimed out of the blue as she kissed TaeYeon's cheek. She didn't know why, but TaeYeon felt a sudden happiness creeping into her as her cheeks blushed.

 

 

 

 

"Fany-ah, if you do this everytime I buy you something our fans will think that TaeNy is real..." She acted cool. Tiffany shrugged.

 

 

 

"As if they don't already think that..." She giggled. TaeYeon sighed, nodding her head. "Our fans always want news about us, just to say we're together or something like that."

 

 

 

 

"Yeah..." TaeYeon mumbled.

 

 

 

 

"TaeTae, let's pay!!" She dragged TaeYeon towards the cashier. Once TaeYeon paid the pillow, Tiffany began jumping around again. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

 

 

 

 

"You're welcome!" TaeYeon smiled. Tiffany gave her an eyesmile as she intertwine their arms. TaeYeon pinched her cheek. "You really need to stop with this eyesmile of yours, it's so cute!."

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Okaay~~! First chapter is here *0*

 

 

 

 

Is it good? ;3 My brazilian readers loved this fic... But I don't know about you guys.. So tell me, is it good? ^^

 

 

 

 

As you know, portuguese is more complex than english... So, I had to make some changes ;3

 

 

 

 

I won't lie... Google translate helped me u.u' /i'msuchanoob lol

 

 

 

 

I would be glad if you guys pointed out any mistakes ;) I really really want to improve my english...

 

 

 

 

Anyway... Thank you for subscribing and commenting~~ *0*

 

 

 

 

Original version~> http://fanfiction.com.br/historia/164677/Royal_Couples/capitulo/1