Wake Up

Royal Couples {Eng Ver.}

Yuri knocked three times on the door, it didn't take too long for it to open, letting Yuri in. The latter walked in holding her arms wide open, ready to engulf Yoona in a hug. When she felt herself being envolved by her unnie's arms, Yoona allowed herself to finally cry. Yuri felt herself hurting, but she needed to be strong for Yoona. The girl guided Yoona towards the bed, making her sit down. Yoona never let go of Yuri's waist, because she needed so bad a shoulder to lean on at that moment, a shoulder were she could rest her head and wait for that sadness to fade away, and at that moment the elder was the one who was offering her that.

 

 

"Yoona-ah, calm down." Yuri repeated for the nth time as she was trying to calm Yoona down.

 

 

Yoona did not hear what Yuri was saying, because her mind was full of thoughts from before. She didn't believe that she mentioned something that she shouldn't, especially that she kissed SeoHyun. She felt as if she lost a friend. Now she was sure that SeoHyun would distance herself and, as consequence, would grow closer to YongHwa. Again Yoona found herself thinking about that boy and how he could make everything difficult for her. It was his fault that Yoona was suffering! If it wasn't because of him, everything would be normal. SeoHyun wouldn't know about Yoona's feelings and the latter wouldn't have to suffer so much. Before him, the love Yoona felt was kept inside her heart and when displayed, it was considered only as a very strong friendship. However, after Yonghwa appeared, Yoona became aware of a new and unknown feeling. Jealousy. It was the jealousy that made her act like that, it also made her a impatient person. Impatience led her to treat SeoHyun rudely, making her cry and hurting not only herself, but the maknae too. However, dwelling on it wouldn't give any kind of good result. 

 

 

"Yoona-ah..." Yuri called her sweetly, still hugging the younger girl, and snapping her back to reality. "Are you feeling better?"

 

 

"Hm..." Yoona nodded, combing her hair with her fingers. The other girl took a deep breath, observing Yoona's every move.

 

 

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked, letting her worry show in her voice. Yoona looked at Yuri, hesitant, but then she nodded her head. Yuri took a deep breath and asked what happened.

 

 

"SeoHyun wanted to know why I was acting strange..." The girl mumbled, keeping her gaze glued on the floor as she remembered what happened in the other room. "I tried to change the topic, but you know how persistent that girl can be."

 

 

"Yes..." Yuri nodded, holding Yoona's hands in between hers.

 


"I didn't have any other choice, but to tell her why..." Yuri looked at Yoona, not believing what the younger was telling her. "I didn't use any kind of words... I-I... I kissed her."

 

 

"W-what...?!" The other gasped, opened wide in shock. Yoona nodded her head, looking right into Yuri's eyes, waiting for some other reaction, which soon came in the form of a question. "Did she kiss you back?"

 

 

"She stood still, then she pushed me." She replied, feeling new tears gather in her eyes as she remembered the feeling of rejection.

 

 

"Yoona-ah, don't be like this!" Yuri exclaimed, noticing her bestfriend's eyes watery. "She's probably confused."

 

 

"I don't know, Yuri-ah..." Yoona mumbled, lowering her head once more. "If she really felt something for me, she would've at least kissed me back, don't you think?"

 

 

"Yoona, did you hear what I just said?" She snapped, holding Yoona's chin and pulling the girl face towards her own. The latter gulped, trying to avoid Yuri's fierce gaze. "Maybe she's confused! You know that SeoHyun likes to reflect a lot about something, and you suddenly kissed her, right?!"

 

 

"Yeah... But--"

 

 

"Then just give her time to think!" Yuri said, cutting her off. Yoona puffed her cheeks, taking the other's hands off her face and dropping her gaze back to the floor. Yuri groaned, feeling angry about the girl's behavior. "Im YoonAh! Stop acting like this!"

 

 

"Yuri, you never went throught what I'm going throught right now!" Yoona shouted, letting all of her feelings out. Yuri's eyes got wide as she stared at the girl in disbelief. "You don't even know how tired I am! I'm tired of pretending to be happy, I'm tired of having to smile everytime I see SeoHyun with men... I'm just tired, okay?! Can you please respect that?!"

 

 

"I'm sorry." Yuri sighed, reaching out her hand and caressing Yoona's face. "I just think that you should do something about it."

 

 

"I did!" She replied, throwing her hands up in the air, feeling slightly annoyed. "And look what happened!"

 

 

"Yoona-ah, be patient and wait for her." Yoona bit her bottom lip, staring at Yuri's eyes. Why didn't she fall in love with Yuri instead? The older girl was always there for her... Helping her... Yuri was the perfect girl that everybody wanted as girlfriend.

 

 

"What if she doesn't want me?" She asked, tilting her head cutely. Yuri smiled at her, reassuringly, then patted her head.

 

 

"Then you'll have to win her heart, or be strong and get over it." The older girl replied, staying in silent after. 

 

 

"But I want her so bad..." Yoona mumbled, feeling a knot on and her eyes fill with tears again. She bit her lower lip, in a fail try to not to cry. "I need her, Yuri-ah..."

 

 

"Please, don't cry!" Yuri said, pulling Yoona for a hug. She made the younger girl sat on her lap as she caressed her face and whispered comforting words in her ears. "Everything is going to be alright, okay? Trust me. I promise you that everything is going to be solved. "

 

 

 

--x--

 

 

 

Taking advantage of the girl with her eyes closed, SooYoung approached her and, with incredible speed, snatched the remote from Sunny's hands. The latter opened her eyes once she felt that something was missing, she looked down at her hands. Then she averted her gaze to SooYoung, who was waving the remote in the air as she was smiling victoriously. Sunny put her hands on each side of her waist, puffing her cheeks while she glared at SooYoung. That was an attempt of looking angry, but the result was not the expected. SooYoung squealed, saying that Sunny was extremely cute, which made the shorter girl more angry. Noticing that the girl was distracted, Sunny launched herself foward, trying to steal the remote from SooYoung's hands. Without success, she ended up falling on top of the other girl. The sudden shock between the two bodies made Sunny shiver and get up quickly. She knew she was blushing so hard and, because of that, she tried to distance herself from the sofa where SooYoung was sitting. Well, she couldn't. Because, when she took the first step backwards, she felt a hand on her back, pushing her back to SooYoung. Sunny squealed as she couldn't prevent another fall. But, this time she was support by a pair of arms which hugged her and protect her from the fall.

 

 

"Yah, SooJin-ah!" SooYoung scolded, frowning at her sister. "Do you want to cause an accident?"

 

 

"Me? No..." SooJin smiled innocently, averting her gaze in between Sunny and SooYoung. The former was still blushing, while the latter was glaring at her. "I just wanted to help Sunny."

 

 

"But you failed at it! The remote is still with me!" SooYoung bragged, waving the remote in front of her face.

 

 

"Worth the try, right Sunny?" SooJin smirked, winking at the other. Sunny averted her gaze to the floor, biting her lower lip.

 

 

"Mhm..." She nodded, feeling her cheeks blush again as one of SooYoung's arms was still wrapped around her waist.

 

 

She took a deep breath and got up, cutting the contact in between them. She felt SooJin's disapproving gaze on her back, but she chose to ignore it. Well, she asked SooJin to help her, but not to make it obvious. She wanted to confirm SooYoung's feelings first, but the girl's sister was making it difficult for her. She gave an excuse to SooYoung and pulled SooJin towards the kitchen. When she entered the kitchen, she crossed her arms and leaned against the table, looking questioningly at SooJin. The latter just smiled, showing her happy self. Sunny sighed and tilted her head, clearing before starting to speak.

 

 

"Did you really need to push me?" She started with a question, watching as the girl frowned slightly.

 

 

"You wanted my help, so I helped you." SooJin answered, sounding as she was saying the obvious.

 

 

"But it was so obvious!" Sunny exclaimed, while the other just smiled at her.

 

 

"It need to be obvious, or else SooYoung wouldn't notice." She explained, but Sunny just shook her head, not believing it.

 

 

"Yes, she would!" Sunny almost shouted, making SooJin surprised.

 

 

"Either way, you liked it, didn't you?" She teased, cocking her eyebrows up and down. 

 

 

"I... I..." The girl stammered, lowering her head as the blush appeared in her cheeks once again. Hell, she was blushing so much!

 

 

"You liked it!" SooJin said, bursting out in laughs. Sunny just bit her lower lip, not daring to say a word. "She hugged you, Sunny! When you fell on top of her, she hugged you and didn't let go! It was like she was so scared of you getting hurt!"

 

 

"I know." Sunny said, not noticing a smile appearing on her lips. The older girl caught that and smiled, for the first time seeing how much the girl was in love with her sister.

 

 

"Why won't you take a chance on it, Sunny?" SooJin encouraged, earning a small frown as reply. She sighed, rolling her eyes. "I know she has feeling for you too! Just close your eyes and act with your heart!"

 

 

 

--x--

 

 

 

"What is happening? Why Yoona-unnie did that?"

 

 

SeoHyun's mind was full of questions, none of them seemed to have an answer. She sighed. The maknae was confused and she didn't like it at all, since it was the first time she experienced how does it feel to not have the answer to something. She knew that if she talked to Yoona, she would find the answer. But she didn't want to face Yoona or even be alone with her, because she knew that she could get even more confused, since she didn't know what was on the other's mind. To make it worse, SeoHyun didn't know why her heart doubled it's pace once she felt Yoona's lips on hers. In fact, she didn't know how to explain anything that happened in between her and Yoona, she only knew that she liked being near Yoona. That's one of the reasons why there was sadness within her. SeoHyun didn't want to distance herself from Yoona, but if it was needed, she would. Because she probably wouldn't bear looking right in to Yoona's eyes after what happened. If she felt her face blush by only remembering the scene, what would happen if she was face to face with Yoona? To be honest, she didn't know what to do. Then, she caught herself thinking about the kiss. She was feeling different since it happened... Maybe it's because it was her first kiss? That's why she couldn't stop thinking about the way Yoona approached her, the girl's face so close to hers. SeoHyun shivered, reminiscing Yoona's light touch on her skin. She unconsciously ran her hand on her nape, touching the spot where Yoona touched before. Her hand made it's way to her cheek, where Yoona first kissed her. Lastly, her fingertips touched her lips, where she still could taste Yoona's lipgloss. SeoHyun didn't notice, but there was a smile playing on her lips. A confuse smile, but it was still a beautiful smile. 

 

 

SeoHyun was taken by surprise when the door suddenly opened, bringing her back to reality. She felt her heart quicken again, wishing it was Yoona. But to her dismay, it wasn't. HyoYeon walked inside the room which she shared with the maknae, worry written all over her face. However, she sighed in relief once she noticed SeoHyun sitting on her bed, with no signs of sadness or tears. She took a few steps towards the girl, deciding whether or not to be straightfoward. She sat beside the maknae, still in silence, before she decided to talk.

 

 

"SeoHyun-ah, I heard that you fought with Yoona." HyoYeon said, observing SeoHyun's reaction. But the younger just tilted her head, a frown on her face.

 

 

"It wasn't a fight though." SeoHyun replied. HyoYeon just sighed, thinking the girl was lying.

 

 

"You sure?" She asked, receiving a nod as answer. HyoYeon puffed her cheeks, lowering her gaze to her hands. "You don't need to lie..."

 

 

"I'm not lying!" The maknae exclaimed, shocked by the older girl's assumption.

 

 

"If it wasn't a fight, then tell me why Yuri was so worried that she ran to her room?" HyoYeon questioned, arching one eyebrow when she noticed SeoHyun uncomfortable face.

 

 

"Yuri-unnie?!" She groaned, feeling something strange growing in her heart.

 

 

"Yes..." HyoYeon nodded, suspicious. She eyed SeoHyun, then she continued to talk. "Sica told me that TaeYeon told her that Yoona was searching for Yuri and she was feeling bad."

 

 

"H-how badly?" SeoHyun asked, feeling guilty. Well, she was the one who ran away without giving explanation and without looking back.

 

 

"Let's just say badly..." The girl replied, noticing SeoHyun's change of temper. "And you still try to deny that you two fought..."

 

 

"We didn't fight!" SeoHyun exclaimed, tightening her hands in to fists. Oh, she was getting mad.

 

 

"Then why Yuri had to go and help Yoona? Tell me." HyoYeon purposely mentioned Yuri, since she noticed that SeoHyun was getting quite mad at the girl's name.

 

 

"I don't know!" She threw her hands up in the air in frustration. "You tell me!"

 

 

"Aish~!" HyoYeon snorted, feeling annoyed by SeoHyun's defensive behavior. She took a deep breath. "Ok, whatever! I came here to know about you!"

 

 

"About me?" SeoHyun asked, confused.

 

 

"You and what you did to Yoona!" She replied, not giving any chances for SeoHyun to change the subject. "And don't even try to deny it, because I know that you did something!"

 

 

"But I didn't do anything." She defended herself, shaking her head slightly.

 

 

"SeoHyun-ah, I know you and you're a bad liar!"

 

 

"Hyo-unnie, I'm not lying!" She pouted, trying to convince the older girl, who just shook her head disapprovingly.

 

 

"I'm trying to help you." HyoYeon said as she felt irritation growing within her. "It's obvious that something is happening between you two!"

 

 

"But there isn't--"

 

 

"SeoHyun-ah, you're acting strange." She interrupted, not letting SeoHyun deny the truth again. HyoYeon knew that something was wrong and she was going to find out what and why. "You've never acted like that to me! Tell me what's wrong, please."

 

 

"Okay, unnie." SeoHyun sighed in defeat. They would spend the whole day inside the bedroom if SeoHyun didn't tell HyoYeon everything bad that was happening. "I don't know how to start..."

 

 

"Just start talking." HyoYeon smiled, reassuringly. The maknae nodded, taking a deep breath. 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guuys~~ :3

 

I took too long to update, right? :3 Well, I'm sorry T~T

 

I promise I'll try to update faster, okay? Since I'm translating instead of writing everything from my head o.o' But it's tiring, you know? D:

 

Anyway~~!

 

Did you guys like this chapter? ^^

 

Will SeoHyun really tell what's happening? If she does, how will HyoYeon react? o.o' And what about Yoona and Yuri? Are they just friends? o.o'

 

Thaank you for commenting, subscribing and upvoting <3 It means so much to mee~~ *0*

 

I Looove you guys~~ <3