Gee

Royal Couples {Eng Ver.}

   SooYoung stared at Sunny with confusion written all over her face. She didn't know if she should go near Sunny, or stay still. Eitherway, SooYoung was sure she couldn't trust Sunny. She used to bully Sunny so much, that she knew the girl was dying to revenge. Even though SooJin was encouraging her to get closer, SooYoung refused to do so. To be honest, she wanted to get closer to Sunny... But she couldn't. She was afraid of what the shorter was planning. While SooYoung was battling with herself, Sunny was giggling. She was enjoy the sight of a confused SooYoung, mainly because it was her who did made the taller so confused. With a smile plastered on her face, Sunny decided to be the first one to make a move. 

 

 

"SooYoung-ah, I swear I'm not going to do nothing bad." She reassured, smiling sweetly at the other. SooYoung arched her eyebrows, eyeing the older girl.

 

 

"And why should I trust you?" She asked, suspicious. Sunny tilted her head, pouting cutely.

 

 

"I would never harm my dongsaeng." She replied. SooYoung smirked, shaking her head in desbelief. "Aish, SooYoungie~! You know that I'm saying the truth!"

 

 

"Did I say you were lying?!" SooYoung said, smirking. The older girl sighed, facepalming herself.

 

 

"If you say so..." She mumbled, walking towards SooYoung. "Tell me, do you want the remote?"

 

 

"Yes." SooYoung nodded, her eyes never leaving Sunny's figure. She blinked when the girl finally stopped before her.

 

 

"I'll give it to you... Only if you do as I say." Sunny said, the taller girl nod her head hesitantly. She smirked as she leaned over, making SooYoung gulp. "What about you call me unnie?"

 

 

"What?!" SooYoung snapped back to reality. Her eyes grew wide as she shook her head. "You're spending too much time with TaeYeon"

 

 

"I know that she's always asking you to call her unnie..." Sunny said, rolling her eyes. Then she showed the remote to SooYoung, holding it in front of her face. "But you want the remote, don't you?"

 

 

"Let's negotiate, ok?" She proposed, grinning at Sunny. The latter just shook her head, putting her hands on her hips. "I'll do something else--"

 

 

"Don't accept!" SooJin intervened, making SooYoung groan in irritation. "I need to see SooYoung calling someone 'unnie' before I die..."

 

 

"YAH~! SooJin-ah!" SooYoung exclaimed, bewildered by her sister's intrusion. She pouted, crossing her arms. "I am your sister! You are supposed to be by my side!"

 

 

"Well, you are my younger sister and you don't call me unnie." SooJin replied, faking a sob. The younger girl just rolled her eyes, sighing heavily. "I'll be by Sunny's side until you call me unnie!"

 

 

"Yeah.. SooJin has a point..." Sunny said, shrugging. "Sorry, but I won't accept."

 

 

"Sunny-ah~~! Please, accept!" SooYoung whined, holding Sunny's hand. "If you accept it, you'll like it! I promise you!"

 

 

"If I don't like, I'll star with the remote." She said, looking right into SooYoung's eyes.

 

 

"You'll like it!" SooYoung smiled reassuringly at the girl. Sunny sighed, glancing at SooJin. "I just need you to close your eyes."

 

 

"Close my eyes?!" She asked, averting her gaze back to SooYoung. The taller girl nodded cutely, a smile on her lips. Then, without choice, Sunny closed her eyes and waited for SooYoung's next step.

 

 

 

--x--

 

 

 

   TaeYeon and Tiffany were inside the bedroom, each of them was immersed in her thoughts. Jessica left the bedroom claiming to need to train her dance moves, and therefore left Tiffany and TaeYeon alone. The two girl hadn't exchange a word since the other left. Tiffany wondered what was happening in the group. Everything was so strange, and nobody wanted to answer her questions. She tried to talk to Jessica, but the girl always changed the subject. Yuri would always say that it was nothing. HyoYeon said she was oblivious to the problems. So the only way was to speculate why Yuri and Jessica were constantly fighting, or why Yoona and SeoHyun were acting like that. Another thing she noticed was the fact that TaeYeon was more affectionate than usual. Perhaps it was because of SooYoung, the expectation for the girl's return. Tiffany sighed once she realized that everyone was going through a problem with another member. She glanced at TaeYeon. Well, not everyone.

 

 

   Meanwhile, TaeYeon thought on how to solve those quarrels among the members, since she was the leader. But her thoughts were interrupted by a sigh coming from Tiffany. She looked at the girl, noticing that she was in her own world. Even though she was frowning, her gaze fixed on the floor and her face resting on her hand, she managed get  to TaeYeon's attention. The older girl found herself trapped by the charm of the another. She didn't notice a smile appearing on her lips when Tiffany looked at her. The latter flashed her eyesmile at TaeYeon, who felt her heart doubling it's pace in response to that little gesture. Her gaze traveled from her eyes to , and, for the first time ever, she felt something she shouldn't. Once that though crossed her mind, TaeYeon quickly averted her gaze to somewhere else.

 

 

"Is there a problem, Tae?" Tiffany asked, finding odd the other's sudden change.

 

 

"No." TaeYeon replied, flashing a small smile.

 

 

 

--x--

 

 

 

   Jessica arrived the training room. Once she stepped inside, she found HyoYeon dancing. She sat on a bench, waiting for HyoYeon to finish her training. She was thinking on how to start the conversation, how to ask the girl to talk to Yoona or SeoHyun. It didn't matter which one. She only wanted Yuri to be free so she could talk to her. Jessica knew she was crossing the limit of Yuri's patience, but she just couldn't stand seeing Yuri by Yoona's side all the time! It made her so mad. She understood the fact that the girl didn't have a mom to lean on, that's why Yuri felt responsible for that role and would alway help her no matter what. But everything has a limit, right? HyoYeon finished her training and walked towards Jessica. The girl was panting, her back wet with sweat. Probably, she danced to three songs without breaks as usual. She sat beside Jessica and, as she was drinking a bottle of water, she gestured the girl to start speaking. Jessica took a deep breath and started to talk.

 

 

"HyoYeon-ah, you know that I never asked you for anything." She begun, eyeing the younger girl. "But I really need your help."

 

 

"Ok." HyoYeon nodded, closing the bottle and looking at Jessica.

 

 

"Do you remember that you told me that Yoona was acting strange?" Jessica asked, biting her lower lip. The other nodded her head, frowning. "Since you told me that, Yuri doesn't leave her side."

 

 

"So? What I have to do with it?" She said, arching her eyebrows. Jessica slapped her shoulder, pouting.

 

 

"You are SeoHyun's protectress, aren't you?" She replied, crossing her arms. HyoYeon nodded, rubbing her arm where Jessica hit.

 

 

"Yeah..." She said, deciding not to play around, because the other girl seemed pretty serious.

 

 

"Do you know that she's locked in her room and she's kind of sad?" Jessica asked, eyeing HyoYeon. The latter shook her head, surprised.

 

 

"Why?" HyoYeon said, confused. When she left earlier, SeoHyun seemed quite happy.

 

 

"Probably because of Yoona." She said, shrugging her shoulders. She knew why, but she didn't want to tell. If HyoYeon was curious, she was going to ask SeoHyun... What means Yuri would be free. "That's why I came here to ask you to go there and talk to her and if possible help those two."

 

 

"Do you know what happened between them?" HyoYeon asked, getting interested in the matter. Jessica hid her smirk with a slight tilt of her head.

 

 

"I have no idea." Jessica lied, observing HyoYeon's reaction. "But it would be nice if whatever happened will soon be solved."

 

 

"I agree." She nodded. Then, she got up and put her bottle inside her bag. "I think I'm going there now.. Perhaps SeoHyun is needing me..."

 

 

   With that, HyoYeon left the training room. Jessica grinned and clapped her hands, proud at herself. She would probably solve what happened between Yoona and SeoHyun, and Yuri would finally talk to her. She giggled happily as she thought about having Yuri by her side. Yeah.. Might sound childish, but she was happy in having the girl by her side even if just for a few minutes. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The end was ty u.u' w/e

 

I'm so sleepy right now!

 

It's already 12am here in brasil...

 

Anyway... Is it good? Did you like it? *0*

 

 

Thank you for commenting and subscribing guys~~!

 

I'll reply tomorrow, okay? ^^

 

 

Feel free to correct any of my mistakes ~~