Tragedy keeps happening

This was Us

Myungsoo’s POV

Its been a month since she’s been in the hospital and the swelling in her brain isn’t getting any better why isn’t it getting better. Her status has been the same and everyone that is in her class has been visiting her, except the girl that had harmed Sunny bad enough that her back had been cut up.

Infinite visits her everyday to give not just her support but myself since they see how much it’s affecting me so badly. I started to set up a video for her to see when she wakes up. I lie down on our couch and point my camera at myself and smile for it’s the first thing in the video that my girlfriend will see.

“Hi, Star if you’re watching this that means you woke up. I know I won’t be able to see you for a while since my parents are making me come home for a little bit but I’ll still visit you everyday. I thought I’d play you your favorite song since you love it when I sing you always say it helps you calm down. So I thought I’d sing ‘Our Song,’ by Taylor Swift in a more calm tone for you can listen to it.”

a3nvdL6igQg8rYY4LIqYjFtyacLmr2_7Ham7j8JBrZzTgHlZPvWTA6OJ-Fyp-wEW_MTv3LjTM1MNYJOE

I stop playing and smile brightly when I face the camera, “Makes me kind of sad that you’re not sitting by me to just talking about how sweet I am or how cheesy I am.” I look down at my hands and show the present to the camera, “I got a gift for you and I was going to give it to you on our date, but then,” I stop speaking and try to look away to hide my tears. “Please wake up soon. I miss you. I miss the way you would dance when you cooked. I missed the way you’d hum my songs when you would be thinking about something. I miss everything about you.”

I lean forward and push the record button again to stop it. I move the video onto my computer. I start to play around on the computer and after the video; I move photos of us to fit during the duration of the ‘Be Mine’ song. I turn on my camera one more time to record one more messages.

“I hope you remember this song since it was the one that I first sang just for you when I confessed to you that I love you, Sunny and only you.”

I finish making the video and put it on a disk. I go to the hospital for my daily visit and enter Star’s room. I sit down with my guitar and start singing a random calm song.

nslfXK92huaxPEwzIGgxuhsG-rIGDIqRbdIIBRnC

Her eyes start fluttering and then open.

I race up to her to meet her confused eyes.

“Who are you? Are you my doctor? Where am I? Who am I?”

Your POV

I wake up to a beautiful voice singing and playing a guitar. I open my eyes but my neck is sore that I can barely move it.

‘Who am I? Where am I?’

A handsome boy standing by my bedside, “Who are you? Are you my doctor? Where am I? Who am I?”

His eyes fall down and I hear him mumble, “You don’t remember me?”

I shake my head, “Sorry I don’t… Should I?”

“Yes, Chin Sun I’m Myungsoo your boyfriend.”

“My name is Chin Sun....” I nod my head, “Ummm… How old am I?”

“Yes, your name is Chin Sun and you’re 19 and your birthday is in a few months so you’ll be 20. You love music, reading romance novels, watching action films with some romance in it, and cooking. You make the best coffee and food that beats my own mother’s.”

I look up at him to see he’s holding my hand.

I pull my hand out of his and look at him, “How do I know you’re not lying to me?”

He sighs, “You can ask your family. You can ask your mother…. Chin Sun please can you listen to me.”

“Myungsoo,” I say his name slowly, “can you please get me my doctor?”

He nods and races out of the room.

Before they enter I hear Myungsoo yell, “Why doesn’t she remember anything?”

“She had high brain trauma for hitting her head twice like that and being left in that condition she was already in a weak condition and the lose of blood didn’t help her. Then the accident on the way to the hospital because people think its funny trying to get high views on YouTube.”

I hear Myungsoo’s voice crack, “Still you said her scans looked fine. That everything was going to be perfectly fine.”

“True but sometimes we can’t see the trauma until the patient wakes up. We’ll run some scans and see if there’s anything else we can do for her, but well you can try to run her memory a little bit. For now can you please leave her be I think she’s gone through enough shock for today don’t you think so.”

I see him nod and he slowly walks into the room, picks up his stranded guitar, and looks at me. He walks over to my bed and sets down a red velvet box on top of a Cd case.

He leans over and kisses my forehead well he whispers, “I’m sorry for surprising you, Chin Sun. Still I love you and only you. I’d never lie to you.”

He turns around and leaves the room leaving me in a shocked state.

Myungsoo’s POV

I’m able to reach the first corridor to wait for me to break down. I start crying I can’t help it. My phone starts ringing I see that it’s Sunggyu. Behind his picture I see my wallpaper of Sunny and me laughing as I was sitting behind her trying to teach her how to play the guitar.

“Yoboseyo Hyung,” I answer sniffling.

“Hey Myungsoo where are you? Practice is supposed to start soon.”

“Oh I was just visiting Star. Guess what she woke up, hyung.”

“That’s great Myungsoo did she give you a hug and a kiss?’

“No, hyung she lost her memories for the three different head traumas she had went through. She doesn’t remember me at all. She didn’t even remember her name or age. She told me I was lying to her and everything.”

“Myungsoo stay where you are we’re going to pick you up alright.”

“Alright.”

I hang up and stare at my wallpaper remembering her magical laugh and her smile. Trying to block out the hurt and blocked off look that was on her face when she was looking at me.

I sit down by my guitar and look at it.

I see the drawing of Chin Sun that I had drawn on the case and whisper as if I would be to her, “I love you and only you, Kwon Chin Sun my one and only love.”


 

Wow I finished this Chapter. I'm so happy

I feel sad though why did I split them like this

Myungsoo was so cute in the begining though

Poor Myungsoo though for having to go through this