Her name

When The Happiness Is So Expensive

In snsd's dorm, some member did a normal acitvity, some slept, read and ate. But Yoona, she just sat alone on the sofa that night. The tv in front of her , but she didn't watch it, she didn't even glance at it, she totally ignored it. She just looked blank. There was something stuck in her head, made her has to think about it. 

Yuri saw her. Her blank face made her worried. She came and joined with her, brought a snack in her hand. 

While eating the snack, she looked at Yoona's blank face again and waved her other free hand in front of Yoona's face, tried to get back her to the reality. Yoona seemed not realized at first. She didn't even realized that Yuri already sat beside her. She went back to the reality when Yuri slapped her cheek softly, multiple times called her name.

She looked at yuri, with irritated stares she gave to her, gave a signal to make her stop bothering her. 

"Yoona-ya what are you thinking about?" 

Quiet for a while, until Yoona released a big sigh and then glared at her.

"Unnie, I'm sure you know the answer. Why are you still asking it?"

"You have to stop thinking about it then, you should rest now Yoona, it's almost midnight and you only have 2 months left. You have to prepare yourself from now on" A long advice came from Sunny from the back. She approached them after hearing their conversation. Yuri might be gave the same advices like Sunny too if Sunny didn't talk about it first, but she just ended up eating her snacks.

All of them would probably give the same answer as well. The one who knew about her condition now would do the same thing.

"Don't be sad and don't be afraid Unnie, we always stand by your side, we always there for you Until it comes" now the maknae joined the conversation as well, sat beside Yoona, hugged her and gave a warm and sincere smile who made the others smile at her too. Tried to comfort Yoona that time, tried to make her release all the problems that burdened her so much lately and for the future that she had to face. 

Yoona looked at all the smiles that came from her big sisters and her dongsaeng. It looked really warm, the sweet smile and the beautiful one, came from the one who loved and cared about her would absolutely make Yoona felt peace, calm and comfort at the same time. The smiles which changed Yoona's expression, changed her to make a beautiful smile too.

"Gomawo yo" 


 

"geuraeyo nan neol saranghae eonjena mideo Kkumdo yeoljeongdo da jugo sipeo"

Tell me your wish echoed in the Suju's waiting room. Eunhyuk made a wave y leg dance in front of tv that showed Snsd live performance while the rest busy with their own activity. He copied their dance for that song before performing and did it so powerfull and well enough. He actually often did it and kinda good.

"Ya Hae, it's Yoona's part, let's dance together" he called Donghae who sat in the corner that just played his phone all the time. 

Donghae ignored him, totally. 

"YA! Hae come on, it's Yoona now" he called him again, louder than before, for asking him to dance together.

Sounds annoying for donghae, he glared at him then stood up and walked to approach him. Eunhyuk looked so bright when Donghae responded to his call, but he passed Eunhyuk. He didn't approach him to join with him and made a y dance. He approached the door. He just passed him like a wind, with his angry expression and just went out, made eunhyuk bright expression turn to be so pity. His face showed a curiosity for Donghae's action.

"Ya, what's wrong with him?" he asked himself. Dazed. What else he could do, his best friend just ignored him. 

He went to the bathroom, just looked at the mirror, looked at his own reflection and thought about something. Yoona, the name that used to be something he really liked, something that could make him happy when he heard that name. But now, it was different. It was not the same feeling again when he heard it. It burdened him now, made him sad, angry as well. He didn't know what the exact feeling he felt when heard that name. Only one thing that he was sure, he wanted to erase that name from his life. He just didn't want to hear it again.

Donghae went out from the bathroom and headed to the waiting room. But then he stopped his step, didn't continue it but stepped away when he saw all Snsd member gather in front of the room he headed to. He just didn't want to greet them at this time, he didn't want to greet the special one, not today.

He just leaned his back on the wall against them so he could only heard their conversation now and waited until they left. They talked with Leeteuk and some members, just an unimportant conversation like he usually heard, cheer each other, joke with them, nothing special until he heard Siwon said.

"Where is Yoona?" 

He suddenly felt something come to his heart and his mind. Something unusual.

Where is Yoona? Where is she go? his mind asked the same question as well. He should've realized it at the first, because there was no Yoona's voice in that crowd. But because of that accident, after the painful moment, Yoona left from his mind slowly. Deep down in his mind, he commanded himself to do not care about her again. But deep down in his heart, he actually cared anything about her. 

She should've still with them, they still have one performance left. He started to think about her now, worried about her, again, like the last times and thousand of questions came to his mind and so far he could only answer it by himself.

He wanted to know the exact answer about Yoona's presence but a complicated thing that stuck in his mind made him hard to hear Tiffany's voice who answered Siwon.

He just sighed. 

A long sighed.

"Wait, I shouldn't have thought about her. Aiissh I dont care at all now"

He continued his steps again. He made to hold his feeling this time. He didn't head to the waiting room, but more far away from them, immediately went to the stage to perform.

 


 

After a bunch of idols performed, an hour had already passed. The music bank show ended and it closed by Shinee's comeback performance. For the last time, they bowed and waved at their fans while leaving the stage.

"Hyung, me and Taemin wanted to go to the bar after this, do you want to come?" asked Minho to Key who walked in front of him on the way after their performance ended.

"No, I'm tired" a sure answer, short, simple but undestandable without turned arround that key could give to minho. 

"Minho-ya do you want to go to the bar?" but a suddenly voice came from Minho's back. Made him turn arround to look at the person who talked to him. He exactly sure enough (without turned arround) that the one who asked him was Donghae who accidentally heard their conversation while he was heading outside. He turned arround just wanted to see his face before answering his question.

"Ne, hyung"

"Can I join?"

"Of course hyung" Minho accepted it friendly.

"Thanks, let me give you two a ride and treat you then" 

Minho accepted it more friendly, gladly that Donghae offered him nice things.


Arrived in the bar, Taemin approached Donghae and took a seat beside him while he ordered a glass of beer, but he didn't talk anything to Taemin at all or even bother him for arround five minutes. He really came to this bar for relaxing his complicated mind. He wanted to be alone, not to talk with someone else. At least his mood didn't match with Taemin now. He could guess that Taemin was in a good mood just from his face that always wore a happy smile. Different from his.

Thankfully Minho didn't do the same thing like Taemin. Minho didn't join with him. He happily played a billiard with some SM's staff, fire on his eyes, a passion to become a winner written clearly on his head. He wanted to win that simple battle. He always wanted it. 

"Ah hyung" Taemin broke the silence between himself and Donghae with his suprised tone. Made Donghae shocked a little since Taemin's loud tone echoed in his left ear. Taemin just remembered something that he wanted to tell to donghae.

Donghae just faced him while sipped a glass of beer, not giving a best respond to Taemin.

Taemin showed something and put it on the table in front of them "I borrow this eyeglasses from Yoona noona...." .

Again.

Her name mentioned, came to his ear and he accidentally heard it.

"I wanted to give her back on the music bank but she didn't come. I think I couldn't give it tomorrow because I have to go to japan. I'm afraid she will need it, so hyung can you give it to her?"

How hateful this day could be to him while he slowly could forget her, some people tried remembering him about her again and now even worst, someone just told him to meet with her.

"I can't" a clear and simple answer, shouted by Donghae's mouth.

"Ne??" Taemin wondered about his answer. Unpredictable answer for him "Wae hyung, are you busy? I'm sure you still can meet her, after all you are her boyfriend" Taemin smiled. Again.

This little brat, how could you easily say those words with that smile while his words make me .  Thought Donghae, hated it so much. But Taemin would never understand. He probably would interrogate him with thousand questions if Donghae explained his situation why he couldn't give it to her, plus Taemin still had no idea that he already broke up with her. He didn't want to make himself more stuck deeper in the complicated thing again, so he finally chose the thing he should do. 

He ended up accept Taemin's request. He wanted to make the thing simply but with complaint accompanied "Aiiissshh you are so troublesome"

"Gomawo hyung" he smiled, stood up from his sat and finally left Donghae alone. Donghae could only sigh. 

A few minutes later, his phone rang, made him stop sipping his beer and took his phone from his pocket. He saw Jessica's name appeared on his phone screen there.

"Yobseo" he lazily answered it.

"Oppa, where are you?" A pitched voice that he knew so well asked him.

"Bar in front of SM building, waeyo?

"I want to talk with you, wait me there okay?" 

Jessica hung up.

"Tsk this girl, I dont even say yes"