Yoona's Jealousy

When The Happiness Is So Expensive

Suju's Dorm


Donghae sat on sofa in the living room, alone, no one but him there. He tried to call Yoona's number multiple times but no respond from her at all. He wanted to grab Yoona's attention again, like what he did a few days ago. He tought that if he could talk with Yoona again, Yoona would probably want to start again with him but unfortunately Yoona didn't even give an answer at all. 

A moment later, Leeteuk came to the living room. He saw donghae who was still on the phone and he approached him.

"What are you doing?" 

Donghae just looked at him, didn't answer him and back to his phone, tried to call yoona again.

"Are you trying to call her? just stop it Donghae-ya, you should forget her" 

Donghae startled, he stoped calling, focused on leeteuk who sat in front of him, drank a glass of water.

"What? how could you know?" Donghae gave curious expression. He just confused why Leeteuk knew about his problems when he didn't even tell him.

"Well..." Leeteuk was nervous and hurriedly thought about a good answer at first, until he found it and continued to explain "You two are so obvious, you were usually talking with her before performing to courage her, called her every night or picked her on satnight but lately you didn't do that and....the incident in that club, don't forget that I was there too" 

Donghae just sighed. Leeteuk felt relieved. Donghae knew he was right, usually donghae did that to Yoona but after breaking up, of course he couldn't do that again. He really missed every moment he had with yoona, but now it was just an old good memories. 

"Donghae-ya, just forget her" now leeteuk looked at him with his serious face, to prove that his words were not kidding.

"Hyung I've tried it thousand ways, but I couldn't. it isn't easy. I've already tried to ignore her before but it only made me hurt even more" 

"If you were really tried, why you still keep calling her now?"

Donghae was quiet for a while , couldn't answer him for a second. Until he started to stare at Leeteuk's eyes and answered it confidently "I think I still love her, hyung. I still want her. I dont want to lose her"

Leeteuk just looked at him, felt poor with his answer.

"Donghae-ya listen to me, you have to forget her, it will really hurt you if you don't, because... I think she doesnt love you anymore and I can see that she doesn't care about you like before"  

Donghae suddenly felt like those words stabbed his heart. Leeteuk words really burned his ears. He felt sad, angry, mad. Those words, the phrase "She doesn't love you anymore" made him want to shout out loud in front of Leeteuk's face and told him to never talk like that again or don't even mind his bussines, but he realized that Leeteuk was his hyung. He also realized that Leeteuk was totally right. His leader actually gave him the right advice and he should know that he must accepted the fact that he already broke up with her.

 


Meanwhile in SNSD's dorm


 

Yoonyul's bedroom

"Hajima Yoona, don't pick it up, just ignore it" Yuri told Yoona like a hundred times when she saw Yoona kept staring at her phone on her bed. Yoona looked unsure whether she had to pick it up or not when she got a call from donghae.

"But unniee" Yoona pouted, she just forgot about her promise now. She suddenly felt like she couldn't keep it again. That incident, the sweet moment she had with donghae in the waiting room, it made her want to pick it up. Made her want to talk with him again but still, Yuri strongly against it.

"Yoona-ya, andwe" Yuri stared at her with a sharp gaze. Warned her.

"Unnieee~~ just let me talk with him, just once, just this time, jebaaaall" Yoona made a cute face and voice, showed it to Yuri. Hoped that she would let her answer it, but the black pearl lady kept against it.

Yoona didn't care anymore, she wanted to answer it but yuri immediately stood up from her bed, walked to Yoona's bed and grabbed her phone from Yoona's hand fast. 

"Aissh why are you so stubborn, if jessica knew about your attitude now she would totally mad at you" 

"Unnie, what's wrong with just talk with him?" Yoona kept her stubborn and asked before Yuri left her alone.

"Yoona~yaa did you forget already about the reason you break up with him?" 

Then Yoona suddenly quiet, no gave an answer, couldn't argue again, just sighed and let Yuri brought her phone out from her room. She couldn't do anything.

Both of Yoona and Donghae were just too complicated. Sometimes they felt like want to start again. Mostly, Donghae wanted to talk with Yoona and wanted ask her to come back with him again, but sometimes he realized that he had to forget her because he had ever promised it and had to ignore her when he met with her. While Yoona, once she suddenly forgot about her consequence, forgot the reason about her break up. She also sometimes felt like wanted to be with Donghae again.

The relationship that they had ever held together made them hard to forget each other but unfortunately they didnt know the fact that exactly, the two of them couldn't forget each other. The fact that they still loved each other, they still didnt know it until finally Donghae made his move again. He still didn't gave up on her.

 


 


 

At 11:00 Donghae came to snsd's dorm when he had free time but only Sooyoung, Jessica and Sunny there. The rest had another schedule out there. He came in, after sooyoung welcomed him warmly and opened the door. She chose to let him in instead of force him to leave like the others. This romance girl knew what she had to do after all. She had her own ways sometimes.

Donghae sat on sofa in the living room and waited Yoona for come back, until Jessica who just off from her room saw Donghae who sat alone in the living room, aproached him and sat beside him.

"What are you doing here oppa?" asked her cutely, tried to tease Donghae but Donghae just laughed with her appareance that looked so messy because she just woke up. While Jessica didn't realize that Donghae came to see Yoona, if she knew she would immediately told him to leave.

Even though Jessica was his ex, their relationship after that was fine so far. Donghae even still cared for her. He treated her like his dongsaeng. He also really acted so nice to her and still close to her. So, it made Jessica the only one girl that could make Yoona jealous with Donghae before.

"Did u just wake up?" asked donghae. 

"Nee" answered her with lazy sound.

"Yaah you are really a lazy girl" Donghae patted Jessica's head.

So very coincidence Yoona already back and arrived in front of the door, opened it and saw their activity at this time. She just frozen. WhileThey didn't know that Yoona saw them because they couldn't see it from their position. Donghae only kept teasing Jessica. He even pinch Jessica's cheek cutely that made yoona more frozen. Yoona didn't know what to do. She felt like her heart burned by her jealousy, she was jealous, totally. But she tried to keep it, she tried to hold it well.

But it didnt work.

She came in as she closed the door so hard, very hard, made Donghae and Jessica flinched even made Sunny and Sooyoung out of their room, wondered what just happened. Yoona just walked straight to her room. She opened it and closed it hard again.

"Yoona-ya" Donghae stood up and after Yoona to her room. 

Sunny and Sooyong were just confused. They asked Jessica what happened but Jessica just shrugged, acted like she didn't care but she smiled with satisfaction.

Donghae grabbed Yoona's hand. He held it stronger when Yoona tried to remove it. 

"Let me go" she tried to remove Donghae's hold, but he held it so strong.

"Just calm down. What happened with you? why are you like this?" Donghae looked at her deeply as he released Yoona's hand.

Yoona felt want to cry. She remembered Donghae's sweet moment with Jessica that time. She was jealous but she couldn't admit it and she didn't want to feel it. But what she felt really did not go according to her mind. It made her .

"I'm okay, Oppa. Don't worry about me" she looked at him and tried to smile,.But she couldn't do it. It looked bitter instead.

"Then why were you like that?"

"I'm just tired oppa. I want to rest now"

She wanted to mad at Donghae this time but she knew she couldn't do that. She knew she didn't have a right to mad at him again.

"Now answer me yoong, do u still love me? you behave like that because you're jealous, do you?" Donghae got into his point, asked her directly what he really wanted to ask lately. Her weird behavior when she saw Donghae and Jessica was also one of his reasons to ask it.

But Yoona couldn't answer it and only stared at him sadly. 

"Oppa, can't you please leave me alone. You promised that you want to forget me...right?"  

Donghae just quiet and Yoona sat on her bed.

"Why did you say like that? You were fine with me before, why are you suddenly like this again?"

"I was wrong before, we already broke up, Oppa. You should realized about it too"

Their eyes met each other, made an eye contact.  

"I can't... because I still love you. I still want to be with you. I've tried many ways to forget you but I couldn't, now I dont care about my promise anymore. I only want to start again with you......" He was quiet for a while "Do you want to start again with me?"

-Ost for this scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LfDFWDHQII - 

Yoona totally suprised with Donghae's answer. She never thought that Donghae really loveD her so much. She really thought that Donghae already forgot her after he promised that he wanted to. Her heart was really touched by Donghae's words. She really had no idea that Donghae still loved her, still wanted to be with her and couldn't forget her even though Yoona made him mad and thousand times had ignored him. Donghae even asked her to start again with her. She really wanted to answer yes to all his questions but she was confused. She remembered her promise tough. She remembered her consquence and remembered the reason she broke up with him. She couldn't make a decision now. She was dying wanted to answer yes to all donghae's question, but the fact, she couldn't even opened now. 

They kept silent, they didnt say anything, made that room silent so long until donghae broke it.

"It's ok if you can't answer now, then I'll wait" 

Donghae left her room, walked straight and out from their dorm. Yoona's tears fell down and still frozen.