2 Months Ago

When The Happiness Is So Expensive

In snsd's dorm, in the night when some member already slept, Yoona kept scrolling the news about her on the naver. She couldn't hold it again when the rumor about her and Taecyeon had started.

"Unnie, the rumor keep spreading on the internet, what should i do~~?" she shouted, frustrated by it and made Tiffany approached her when she realized that Yoona was refering it to her. 

"Mianhae Yoona, I had no idea that my story in strong heart would be like this for you, jinjja mianhae"

"What if Donghae Oppa read this?" she shook her hair so it looked so messy now, showed that she totally frustrated. She made a pity face and placed her head on the table where she played her laptop. She looked kinda pathetic now. 

Jessica suddenly approached her and her head "Ya, Yoona ya you shouldn't have worried about him. It will be good if he reads it, I'm even sure he will read it sooner or later"

"Yeah, it is such a big news" Tiffany's words made Yoona became more frustrated. 

"Then he will mad at me unnie"

"That's good then.." Tiffany said, along with her smile she gave to Yoona, not gave her sorry expression nor sad, but a smile. So, that Jessica, her smile even wider.

At that time Yoona got it the reason behind those smiles "Wait, don't say that this is your plan"

Her unnie still wore their smile. They were glad that Yoona finally got it and now Yoona realized those smiles also meant that she and Donghae had to forget each other.

Yoona released a big sigh. She couldn't against it or mad at her sister because she realized it probably the best for him too.

"I know Donghae very well, he couldn't forget you Yoona, no matter what happens even if you forced him so much he couldn't forget you. If we didn't do something like this, you will probably come back with him again"

Yoona nodded, she knew Jessica's statement was totally right. at this time she almost fell for him again and wanted to come back with him. She remembered the past few days when Donghae asked her to come back, it  really almost got her. It even made her hard to forget him, hard to stay away from him. But she realized the operation was only 2 months left, she had to bear it and burry her feeling towards him.

"I accept it then, now I'm worried about Taecyeon Oppa. He must be feel so burden because of this. Unnie how could you involving him too?"

"That's okay, I will talk to him tomorrow"

 


 

"Ya Jessica, how could you do this to me?" Taecyeon couldn't stay still, he couldn't calm his mind, his action as well. He was with Jessica know, met with her in the cafe near at her dorm after Jessica asked him to talk the night before. Jessica apologized to him like a thousand times about the rumor after she told that she was the one who actually made it, even it was actually through Tiffany. She could only apologize to him first before explaining everything more.

"Mianhae oppa, dont you feel happy because of that?" she said it calmly, different with him, as she sipped her drink.

"Ya! how am I supposed to be happy? Jinnja, her fans are so scary" while Taecyeon just couldn't hold his frustation.

"I'm truly sorry Oppa but please stop acting like crazy" Jessica looked at him with a cool stared "I exactly want you to help us, I want you to help her" Jessica's words made him stop his frustation action and made him look confused now.

"Nee?" he asked for her to explain it more detail.

Jessica in her serious expression, started to tell everything, told him that Yoona has cancer and had to be operated 2 months later and the reason why she planned that rumor, why she did that. She told the whole story and the fact she did it, that it was all for Donghae, to make him hates Yoona, forget about Yoona. She explained clearly without leave a single plot of the story, while Taecyeon got a shock when he began to understand it. Taecyeon listened to her carefully, now he knew everything, even the reason Jessica asked Donghae to come back again, he knew all this painful story too.

That story really touched his feeling. The true love story about Donghae and Yoona. He really admired how Donghae totally loved her, but pity him too. He started to forget about how hard his day because of that rumor and started to burry his burden feeling. To Yoona, because it was for Yoona, he agreed to help her.

"So please Oppa, bear it and don't say anything to the reporter, don't even try to deny it. Just act that you two are really dating"

"I will try as best as I can, who else knows about that?"

"Snsd members, our manager and Suju members, her important people know about it. We all tried to help them to forget each other, but she still don't want sone knows about it" her high-pitched voice made him nod. 

"Anyway, why are you guys trying to hurt him? Why don't just let Yoona spending her life with Donghae before the operation begin? So, he will have a good memories with her at least"

"Do you mean that Yoona can't be able to through it and die?"

"You all acted like that too actually, make Donghae hates Yoona? Isn't that means you know that Yoona will die, that's why you all did this"

"Just in case Oppa because it's still 50:50"

"Then let him has good memories with her"

"No Oppa, it will hurt him more. You can't even imagine how hurt it would be for Donghae Oppa" at the time Jessica talked about it with her tears came out from her eyes, but she immediately wiped it and prepared herself before saying good bye to him and leaving that place.

 


In Front of SNSD dorms


 

Taecyeon waited in front of snsd's dorm to meet Yoona, even though it was already night and the weather wasn't good, he still came to keep his promise with Yoona who texted him that she wanted to talk to him. And after his schedule ended, he immediately off to her dorm, to see the one he admired so much in that night wasn't a problem with him.

"Oppa" Yoona finally came and immediately patted Taecyeon's shoulder when she saw him stood up in front of their dorm to make him turned around.

"Oh Yoona-ya, are you okay?" after knowing Yoona not in a good condition, he immediately asked her about it instead of greeted her and unfortunately, he couldn't bear not to blushing when he saw her right now. She just too beautiful for him even in her casual outfit in the night. His ears turned to be red ears already. 

"Nee, Oppa... sorry for asking you to come in this night and about that rumor...."  she pouted so cute, made Taecyeon can't hold himself not to blushing more. He tried so hard to act normal.

"Just forget it, I already knew everything"

"That's why I feel so sorry, because you have to get involved just to make Donghae Oppa forget me and ... the incident in that club, I sincerely apologize for Donghae oppa"

"Gwenchana, jinjja... I almost forget about it too"

There was a silence between the two of them when Taecyeon saw Yoona's tears in her eyes that wanted to fall. Taecyeon didn't know how to act gently when Yoona's beauty already distracted him so much. He was afraid that he would act so weird. He didn't even know how to respond her who looked so sad now. Knowing about her life story made him feel sorry for her and made him realized that being Yoona's boyfriend was totally impossible for him. Well, he used to have a dream like that. Become Yoona's boyfriend who didn't want to? but he knew Yoona cared about Donghae so much. Yoona loved him and probably never forgot that guy who had ever fought with him a few weeks ago. He began to know that between Yoona and Donghae, there was a strong bond that wouldn't be easy to break. They just loved each other, more than that, they were one. He knew that they never be able to forget each other, Donghae never forgot her no matter Yoona hurt him so much, he just knew it. 

"Now I can see that Donghae Hyung truly loves you"

"Nee, if he knew that I'm sick, it would hurt him so much"

"That's why you try to hurt him, you want him to forget you right?'

"Nee, but I can't do it. I've tried many ways to hurt him, but he still asked me to come back, I even almost fall for him again" Yoona just kept explaining it to him even though their eyes didn't met each other.

"That's why your unnie and me want to help you"

Yoona lifted her head, she looked at Taecyeon's eyes. The way he said that he wanted to help her, made her feel so thank to him, even she knew that the consequences to help her were not easy. Being rumored with Yoona would give him so much burden. It was impossible to handle her fans. She really thanked to him.

"Oh oppa, you are so smart" instead of thank words, she made a joke with him. After listening Taecyeon, she was kinda suprised to know that Taecyeon already understood enough about her condition without she had to explain it more. And she tried to brighten up the situation as well. She was still Yoona, The girl who was so cheerful after all.

"Haha it's because Jessica already told me about your love story with him"

"Haha I knew it, Jessica unnie really put so much effort to this. She's the one who totally cares about my condition and Donghae Oppa too. I can see that she still loves Donghae Oppa, that's why she doesn't want him feel hurt. She knows Donghae Oppa will probably sick and hopeless if he knew my condition"

The bright moment suddenly dissapeared again, made a silence between them and Yoona back to her sad expression. Knowing Yoona was not in a good mood again Taecyeon tried to make a joke.

"You three should make a drama, Yoong. Your story.... it's so romantic and I will watch it of course"

"Boyaaa?" Yoona laughed so hard.

He made it, he could make Yoona laugh and he could feel that there was something special in his heart when he could make Yoona laugh. He felt happy too and of course blushed again but at the same time, Yoona could feel like someone was keeping an eyes on them.


 

 

 

Well the next chapter would be the last, it will revealed whether yoona will die or not.. so please keep supporting my story as well >< thanks for reading my story...