Her Smile

When The Happiness Is So Expensive

"Ya, Yoona why did you like that? You were not supposed to look moody" complained Tiffany along corridor towards the make up room.

Snsd had just finished performing at mbc and now they were heading to the makeup room, had to get ready to perform again. It was true that when they perform, Yoona did not look happy, she should've given a good expression on the stage but she really couldn't. She felt all the problems she faced was the heavy burden that she could no longer accommodate. A problem with her ex-boyfriend -Donghae made her difficult to smile again, especially when Donghae revealed that he would forget about her. Yoona just pensive, she wanted to look professional while performing but still difficult. The incidents which happened yesterday made her really hard to show her beautiful smile again.
 
"Fanny-ya, do not be like that to her, you know that she has a lot of problems" told Yuri who was very worried about Yoona's problems, while Yoona being embraced by maknae, just quiet, pensive and duck. She knew she did wrong.
 
"I know, but it doesn't like that. I said it because I care about her too, I'm just afraid media would recognized her expression and make it as a big news" yeah Tiffany was totally cared about them, because she was the only one who acted like snsd's manager. She always cared everything even just a little thing.
 
"Unnie are you sick?" Seohyun asked, now she started to worry about her as well. Yoona just shook his head slowly.
 
"Do not worry about me, I'm fine" Yoona said it surely, so she didn't make other personel worried about her again. She smiled a little, but her smile looked so bitter.
 
And then they arrived in the waiting room. There was only snsd members there. They just had a few minutes to rest before changing clothes and do make up to perform again after suju and kara.
 
Yoona took a seat on the corner room. She just quietly pensive, took her handphone out from her bag beside her and pulled out the earphones to listen some music. She wanted to refreshing her mind with a few songs, while the other members were getting ready off to make up room. Some member was already gone but Yoona was still sitting in there, not rushed at all. Sunny, the last person who wanted to get out from that room, saw her who looked so sad in that room.
 
"Yoona-ya~~ let's go, we have to go to the make up room right now, do you want to come now or later?" invited Sunny with her cheerful tone.
 
"Ah, you go ahead alone unnie" She said listlessly. So Sunny walked away without forced her. She knew Yoona was not in good mood, she even thought Yoona better didn't appear before, to let her rest but she knew Yoona would resist and force herself to perform, she was actually a professional. Yoona did not want to not perform only because her personal problems. She was very concerned with her career.
 
A few moments later, suju just finished their performances at mbc, they were also heading to the makeup room because they had to reappear again with snsd and the other idols. When they off to the make-up room they bumped with snsd member. They greeted and told a joke in the corridor, but then Donghae realized that there was no Yoona there, so he asked about her existence to Sunny.
 
"Oh Yoona was in the waiting room, I asked her before but she just told me to go first and now I'm afraid she does not want to perform" Sunny said before going into the makeup room.
 
Donghae didn't not follow sunny into the makeup room. He just stood up there. He suddenly felt something that he couldn't bear it longer. He couldnt stop to worry about Yoona now, even though he knew he wasn't allow himself to care about her again but deep inside his heart he resisted it. He couldn't act ignore her, no care about her, it was still difficult for him. How hard he tried to not care about Yoona was the difficult things to do for him. The last time he ignored her, he crazily thought about her, he couldnt stop thinking about it, he blamed himself, he cursed himself, his action hurt himself. He ended up went to the waiting room, where Yoona was there.
 
Yoona, who was in the waiting room could only crouch. She listened some of her favorite ballads. She didn't realize that now she saw a few of her pictures with Donghae on her phone, memories about both of them suddenly came to her brain, now she missed Donghae soft figure. Her tears dripped a little when saw that old photos. She wiped her tears from her eyes before damaging her make up. Not long after that the doors in that room opened, Donghae arrived, he was the person who opened that door. Yoona got a little surprised at first but also felt happy to saw him when she was missing Donghae, he suddenly appeared in front of her but her other side felt so sad because she knew she could not  be with him again.
 
His worries made him head to Yoona who was sitting on the corner which was still staring at him with her eyes full of her tears. Donghae dragged a chair to the front of Yoona and sat right in front of her, until they were very close now.
 
"What's wrong with you? are you sick?" Donghae asked yoona with his soft look, worried about her so much, very very much. Even though he could still remember what he promised yesterday, even though he forced himself to ignore her, instead of kept his promises, he would happily chose to break it now. There were so many things that he couldn't hold it again. 
 
Yoona answered his question with shook his head slowly and kept pouting.
 
"Have you eaten?" Donghae asked her again.
 
"Nee, do not worry about me, I'm fine" Yoona stared at him, answered with a slight smile on her lips. She was pleased with Donghae's attention. But Donghae knew, she lied.
 
"You look skinny lately ... you also performed poorly before, you know it isn't good for your career, if you're sick you should not have to perform" Donghae said with a very soft voice and looked at Yoona with a worried expression.
 
Heart was beating so fast when Yoona heard that, any woman would love to be considered like that. She was pleased to know that Donghae watched her when she perfomed before. She missed this moment, where Donghae was worried about her. She missed Donghae's gentle voice. She felt like wanted to reveal everything. She wanted to say that she wanted to be with him again, but she knew she could not, something which she promised to herself, held it back.
 
"Na Gwenchana oppa" Yoona said it in a voice that sounded a little bit cheerful now. 
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah really" Yoona nodded, tried to make Donghae believe that she was okay.
 
"You have to smile then" pleaded Donghae, asked Yoona to smile, so he could see it again, the thing that he very wanted to see lately. Her beautiful smile.
 
Yoona paused, stared at Donghae long enough. She was not sure if she could smile like what Donghae wanted. Donghae's attention made her bright and she did not feel so sad like before, until it made her slowly show her smile, very beautiful.
 
"DEG" Donghae's heart turned to beat so fast now, brutally. That smile, Yoona's smile, a smile that he very wanted to see, finally came true and it made him suddenly think the memories between himself and Yoona. In an instant he really forgot all his promises to Yoona. When he saw that smile he didn't only could not forget Yoona but also he did not want to make a promise to forget her, he just fell in love with Yoona again. On the other side, Yoona who saw Donghae's shocked face, began confused with his not move action but Donghae immediately snapped it back.
 
"tha.. that's good, le .. let's go, you should get ready to perform again right?" Donghae who was nervous, immediately stood up. He was standing with his nervousness and grabbed Yoona's hand as he pulled her out of that room. Yoona followed his actions, she felt shy, happy but still hurt because she knew that she shouldn't be like this. She shouldn't be together with him again. She should've stayed away from him. But she just looked at her hand in Donghae's grip, then smiled with pleasure. Yeah, Donghae was the reason why she hard to smile, but he was also the reason Yoona could smile again.

 

 

 

Next Chapter Preview
 
- "Do u want to start again with me?" asked donghae to yoona.

- Yoona asked suggestion with some members snsd what she have to do.

- "I must do something to stop their relationship" Jessica planned something.

- "donghae hyung, did yoona dates with taecyeon now? i saw their rumors spread on the internet just now" asked ryeoweok. 

- "Mianhae oppa" yoona tears fall down makes donghae hurt.