Different

When The Happiness Is So Expensive

2 Days later in MBC's make up room


"Ya girls let's cheer together before we perform" asked tiffany to all snsd members right before their went to perform with her usual cheerful tone.

All member crowded and joined all their hands, started to cheer  "SNSD HWAITING"  and they wished they could win again this time.

When they headed to stage, they bumped with suju member who just finished their performance and wanted to go to their room. Leeteuk who saw all snsd member gave them a courage and big support, same with Heechul and Kyuhyun. In that time, Donghae in the last line, saw Yoona and Sunny who was talking with Eunhyuk and she looked so happy and full of laugh while Donghae felt so depressed because of her. 

Until finally Donghae and Yoona met each other, this time Yoona wanted to greet him and asked to give her a courage but Donghae didnt look at her, he kept walking and passed her without even saw her and only looked at Jessica who was right behind Yoona and talked with her with his handsome smile.

"Sica~ya hwaiting" and he gave her a high five and then he just left. 

Yoona who just opened about to talk with him slightly closed it, because donghae didn't even look at her direction. He just looked at jessica. He totally ignored her. It made her frozen, couldn't move, couldn't continue her step and made her eyes full of her tears, wanted to fall, but she wiped it before it totally ruined her make up. She now realized that kept her relationship with Donghae as a friend was so impossible.

Sunny who saw everything and recognized the situation, immediately hugged Yoona.

"Don't cry Yoona~ya, don't ruin your make up, that's ok Yoona, that's ok" as she patted Yoona's back.

Yoona took a deep breath and released a big sigh, continued her heavy steps to the stage with Sunny.

When snsd was performing, all suju member rested in the waiting room. Some member watched snsd on tv and the other slept, while donghae just sat and was thinking yoona when he met with her, after then he opened his phone and tried to send a message to her, then he started to type word by word  

"i'm sorry yoong, i really couldnt see your eyes, your lovely eyes. i didnt want to see it cause it just makes me wanted to cry. do u know that just seeing you already makes me hurt? i didnt know my feeling when i see your smile and your laugh. i didnt know whether i should happy or cry. that feeling was unknown. i wanted to greet you but the words that i wanted to say wasn't hi but i wanted to say i love you. i didnt have a strength to see you, because it will makes me drop. i just missed you, i just wanted to hug you, and never let you go. i'm sorry that i couldnt keep my promise to become a friend with you. it isn't because i couldnt but it because i don't want to" 

He kept seeing it for a long time, considered it, thought about it, read it again and again until he felt that it was perfect but when he wanted to press the send button, he still kept looking it. He began confused if he had to send it or not, but finally the button he pressed was the erase one. He couldn't send it, he really couldn't but didn't know why. He just sighed, until he found that it was useless. 


The amazing moment began for all snsd member. They just won it, they won the best performance for this year, they won over T-ara. Now all of them could only cry because of this happy ending moment. They were just too happy.

"Ee should have a party" shouted Yuri. 

"NEEEE" answered all the member cheerfully.

Meanwhile jessica went to the backstage and met some idol who congrated her. She also met krystal, her sister and hugged her because of the happines she felt. 

"Unnie chukkaeyoo".

"Ne, thank you" Jessica released her hug from krystal "Tonight snsd want to bocking a club to celebrate our winning, you have to come ok?" asked jessica enthusiastically. And then she walked arround after krystal agreed with it and invited some idols who still in the backstage to join their party. 

"Oppaaa" Jessica greeted some of 2pm member like Taecyeon, Junsu and Junho in the backstage "Today we make a party in the club and you all should come, nee?" 

"Really? waaa snsd is really jjang! It's free right?" asked a guy with a beautiful voice, Junsu.

"If it isn't, we won't come, right?" teased Junho and Junsu nodded.

"Mm Sica ya, I don't know whether I will come or not?" now a guy with the six packs abb and y body, Taecyeon, said with his unsure expression.

"Why?" asked Jessica, Junho and Junsu together. Curious.

"Opaa don't worry, Yoona will come too, so you have to come ok" she because she knew that Taecyeon was one of Yoona fanboys, actually everyone knew, it was like a public screet.

But both Junsu and Junho only laughed at it.

"Anyiragoo, I just... i think I want to go home fast" Taecyeon started to blush.

"Oppaaaa" Jessica forced him with her cute voice and a pose that made Taecyeon more blushing.

He thought for a second and "Ne, ne" finally agreed. He couldn't beat Jessica cuteness tough.

Jessica kept walking arround to find suju member now, until finally she found them in the waiting room while they prepared their stuffs.

"Anyeong" Jessica greeted happily.

"Waa chukaeyeoo Jessica" they congrated her together and one by one hugged Jessica.

So Jessica immediately invited all suju member to come, eventhough just a few of them could attend like Eunhyuk, Heechul, Leeteuk and Siwon while the other had another schedule and some wanted to rest. At that time she wanted to invite Donghae but she couldnt find him, so she asked their leader.

"Aah donghae already back with ryeowook, but dont worry I will ask him, I want to go back before go to your party because I want to take my wallet in our dorm"

"Make sure he will come, neh?" and then Jessica left them and joined with her member who prepared to go to the club.


"I think I dont want to come hyung" Donghae who was laying on sofa as he closed his eyes, rejected Leeteuk who kept asking him to come because he thought Donghae needed to have fun. Lately he barely saw donghae's smile, he was worried about him a lot. But Donghae kept rejecting it too because he knew Yoona would be there. He didn't want to see her anymore, he didn't want to meet her, seeing yoona only made him can't hold his feeling.

"Why? Yoona would be there too Donghae-ya" 

Donghae was just quiet. Leeteuk almost got donghae's situation.

"Did u fight with her?" 

Bingo! Leeteuk got it right, so very immediately Donghae denied it and agreed, because he didn't want Leeteuk knew that he and yoona already broke up.. He still remembered his promised.

 


 

In that awesome club, there was a big party full of hallyu idol like kara, f(x), shinee, tvxq, and etc. there was some people who drank, dance, but Yoona, Jessica, Yuri, Eunhyuk, Taecyeon, Junsu just chatted. Yoona sat between Eunhyuk and Taecyeon. She laughed with Eunhyuk who kept telling her a funny joke while Taecyeon chatted with Junsu. According to sat position Yuri, Jessica and Junsu sat in front of them.

Not long after that Leeteuk, Donghae and Ryeowook arrived there. They entered and joined with the other. Like Ryeowook who joined with Siwon, Heechuul and the others to drink. Jessica waved at Leeteuk and Donghae, asked them to join with her and the others. Yoona saw him but didn't really care because she was a little drunk so she continued talk with Eunhyuk. 

So Leeteuk came and sat beside Yuri. But right before Donghae came join to sit he saw Yoona laughed together with Eunhyuk. He didnt know why he felt so jealous even with his bestfriend at this time, his jealousy even became so smolder when he saw Taecyeon talked with Yoona and laughed together.

So he sat beside Leeteuk without took a glimpse to Yoona's place. He just kept drinking a bir in front of him, but his ears suddenly hurt when he heard Taecyeon who talked and laughed with Yoona again. 

"Oppa are you ok?" asked Yuri who was worried with Donghae that kept drinking his bir and didn't say a single word after he sat.

"Donghae, you're so weird. You never drink this much" Leeteuk also started to worry about him, but donghae just ignored their questions.

Yuri tried to understand the situation, she finally realized when she saw Yoona who was in front of her was talking with Taecyeon. She knew donghae was totally jealous. She tried to give a signal to Jessica but jessica didn't care about it, she just kept talking with Junsu because she was totally drunk now.

"Oh god it is not gonna be good" Yuri understood the situation now, she saw Donghae's expresion was angry plus drunk. She knew what would happen next so she asked donghae.

"Oppa, would u like to go outside with me?" 

Leeteuk who sat between Yuri and Donghae looked so confused and didn't know the situation well. 

"Why do you ask him to go outside? we have a party here" asked Leeteuk to Yuri.

"Ne? it's because.. mm. I.. I want to.." she stuttered since she didn't know how to answer it.

When suddenly Yoona laughed so hard because Taecyeon's joke and she hit Taecyeon's back cutely because it was too funny for her. Yuri immediately looked at donghae who looked at yoona and Taecyeon with his angry expression "Don't oppa!" Yuri warned him. 

Donghae then stood up from his seat, looked at Taecyeon, grabbed a glass in front of him and threw it to Eunhyuk's place until it broken. The pieces of that glass touched eunhyuk's feet. The other looked so ing shocked. It made Eunhyuk also stand up, hit the table and shouted "Donghae-ya!!"

Everyone looked at their place, Jessica, Junsu, Yoona, Taecyeon, all of them looked at Donghae. Leeteuk stood up and held donghae's arm to stop him.

"Donghae what are you doing?" 

"Oppa, bring him out, now!!!" asked yuri to Leeteuk. She was very worried, she knew very well when donghae was angry while he drunk, he will so brutal. 

Donghae tried to against leeteuk. He wanted to go to Yoona's place, but Leeteuk kept holding him with his two arms. Donghae strong enough to against it he even hit leeteuk with his elbow without purpose while he tried to go from Leeteuk's hold.

He made to go to Taecyeon's place but now Eunhyuk immediately held him to stop his action. Everyone was scared with his behavior now. Yoona even so shocked and didn't say anything.

But Eunhyuk couldn't held him well. It made Donghae off to Taecyeon and suddenly grabbed Taecyeon's collar. Taecyeon was so relax, he even challenged him.

"DONGHAE-YA!" Leeteuk and Eunhyuk warned him.

But suddenly Yoona approached Donghae "Oppa, stop it" asked Yoona as she held donghae's arm. She asked with her scared face and beg Donghae to stop. Donghae saw her face, but it made him even more hurt. He looked at her but he remembered when Yoona and Taecyeon laughed together. Yoona just made him feel even more angry now. 

"Yoona~ya I hate you so much"

Yoona was really suprised with his confession. It made her frozen. It hurt her so much, undescribable feeling for her.

"DUK" Donghae suddenly hit Taecyeon very hard after he said he hated Yoona. He made Taecyeon fall on the floor, caused his mouth bleeding. 

"Aisssh!" Taecyeon wiped his blood that came out from his mouth.

"Kyaaaa" Jessica, Yoona and Yuri who looked at that situation screamed because they were so scared. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk immediately approached Donghae and held him but he kept against it and he still wanted to hit taecyeon.

"DONGHAE-YA!!" Leeteuk shouted at Donghae. Now that leader looked so angry.

"STOP IT!! you want to kill him? STOP IT DONGHAE-SSI!" he raised his voice even louder than before, he warned donghae.

"THEN JUST ING KILL ME NOWW!" Donghae shouted so loud right in front of Leeteuk's face.

Taecyeon stood up and wanted to hit donghae too, but Junsu and Junho already held him. Everyone there looked so shocked. They didnt know what to do as well, just frozen.

Yoona who saw donghae like this for the first time felt so scared. She totally shocked when she saw different side of him. She thought that Donghae didn't look like a guy that she knew before. A guy who always smiled, soft and kind. She kept looking at Donghae's eyes. When Donghae looked at her, her tears started to fall from her beautful eyes. 

 

"Yoona-ya?" Donghae said with his soft tone, he just realized Yoona had watched everything he did.

But Yoona headed to the door, wanted to go outside as her tears falling down.


 

 

 

next chapter preview

- donghae came to snsd's dorm, wanted to meet yoona.

- their sweet moment back, also with donghae's smile.

- donghae thought everything was fine, but he heard rumor about yoona and taecyeon.

what would happen then? please wait for the next chapter ^^