Last Kiss

When The Happiness Is So Expensive

After the incident in that club, all of them back home. The party that was supposed to celebrate snsd turned become a horrible tragedy. Now they all tried to forget that moment, especially Yoona and Donghae who was still in their pain. But after that accident Donghae went to snsd's apartement immediately, he wanted to talk with Yoona. He knew what he did was totally wrong, he really out of his control back then.

"Ding dong" Donghae pressed the ring button multiple times, waited someone to open that door.

"Nee, who is that?" asked the maknae -Seohyun- headed to the door and opened it.

"Oh, Donghae Oppa" Seohyun was suprised after knowing that a guy who right in front of her was Donghae who looked so messy.

"Where is Yoona? I want to talk with her" asked Donghae impatient.

Seohyun was just quiet. She didn't answer it. She was confused whether she had to let Donghae came in and talked with Yoona or told him to leave. Meanwhile Yuri who just came out from the bathroom noticed that Seohyun was talking with someone in the door, wondered and checked it.

"Seohyun-aaa who is that?" Yuri asked her loudly and walked approach her to see it.

"Oppa what are you doing here?" Yuri was shocked after knowing that Seohyun had been talking with Donghae, so she went out soon and closed the door, continued to talk with donghae outside.

"Where is yoona? let me talk to her" Donghae forced himself to enter their apartement but Yuri immediately blocked the door with her both hands.

"Andwee, you can't oppa! she is tired now and it's because of you, so please go, oppa. Mianhae" Yuri rejected it. She pushed Donghae's back, forced him to leave, but Donghae held his step.

"That's why i want to talk with her so just let me in" Donghae turned arround, stared at her with her serious face. He really wanted to talk to yoona "I just want to talk with her" 

"She is still shocked now Oppa. I'm even still shocked too, I'had tried to stop you, but you ignored it and hit Taecyeon Oppa, waee?" 

"I was drunk before, you knew it! now just let me talk to her" Donghae still kept trying to come in but yuri blocked it again.

"No oppa, it's already midnight too and if you talk with her now, it will make her more hurt" 

Donghae sighed, yes he knew it but he couldn't feel well if he didn't talk with Yoona right now, so he passed yuri and hurriedly opened the door, entered their dorm. He headed to Yoona's bedroom while the rest snsd member who was stiil in the living room looked so suprised because of Donghae who suddenly came and walked to Yoona's bedroom. Seohyun wanted to stop him immediately, but Donghae already opened it.

In that room Yoona who sat on her bed just still cried. Her cheeks were really wet becaue of her tears kept falling down but then she was shocked by someone who entered her room so sudden. What made her more shocked, that someone was donghae.

"Yoona-ya" Donghae called her softly, his heart suddenly felt so in pain when saw Yoona cried. 

"What are you doing here?" Yoona was confused and then she turned her head so she couldn't see Donghae's face that made her more hurt. She wiped her tears too "Just leave me alone, I dont want to talk with you now"

Donghae ignored Yoona's words and came to approach her and sat beside her. Both of them were just quiet, not a single word came out. Donghae stll held his tears which wanted to fall down. He didnt know what to do, he just wanted to hug Yoona now, but he knew he couldnt, so he just talked.

"I know it's my fault, mianhae. I... I'm really stupid because I can't forget you 'till this second, I'm sorry if i hurt and scared you because of my attitude. Mianhae for everything.... keurigu mianhae, for can't stop loving you" he still explained everything even though Yoona didnt want to saw his face.

Yoona's tears suddenly fell again, even harder than before. She couldnt even hold it longer, too much tears fell from her eyes. Donghae's words were sweet but she felt sick because of it as well. She didn't know if she had to be happy because Donghae would try to forget her or should cry because she still loved him. It wasn't herself who wanted to break up.. yeah something made it! something that made everything turn her life become a nightmare.

Donghae stood up and patted Yoona's head, the touch that Yoona really missed all this time. She really liked when Donghae touched her head, but she couldn't admit it.

"Don't cry! You know that it will hurt me, so stop crying. If you really want to break up, then I will try to forget you, I will try to stop loving you, because I... I realized that I'm probably not good for you" he sighed to end his words and slowly took his hand from Yoona's head and then walked back, left yoona in her room alone. His feet felt so heavy to walk because he still wanted to be with her, he wanted to hug her and wiped her tears and said everything was gonna be ok, told her that he loved her till the end of time but he couldnt do that anymore. He just kept walking and went out from Yoona's room slowly.

Yoona turned arround but now she just could saw Donghae's back, left her, went out from her room until after 10 seconds passed, she finally felt the feeling that she couldn't hold anymore. She stood up, walked approach Donghae and pulled Donghae's shirt from back as she laid her head on Donghae's back and said. "Don't go, please, just don't go"

 


 

Morning came, Yoona and Donghae slept on sofa that night, yeah, he was with her a whole night, didn't leave her after she asked. He put yoona's head laid on his thigh to sleep. Donghae was the one who woke up first in their dorm with his smile on his face. He touched Yoona's hair and it. He just kept looking at Yoona's beautiful face that looked tired. He was so happy that time. He wanted a moment like this forever. He wanted to always on Yoona's side now, but then he remembered his promises. That night he already said that he would try to forget her, tried to stop loving her so he wanted to kept his promises before Yoona woke up. He wanted to leave first, without her noticed it. He lifted Yoona's head very slowly and removed Yoona's head to the pillow now.

He stood up, smiled and then kissed Yoona's lips warmly and softly before saying "I miss your smile, my yoong" and then he walked away from her, opened the door, went out from that apartement and called eunhyuk to take him. 

Not long after that Eunhyuk arrived and took donghae with his car, but along the way there was only a silence moment in that car. Eunhyuk didn't ask anything to Donghae. He knew Donghae wasn't in a good mood. He knew what Donghae had been through. He wanted to tell a funny story to Donghae so he could smile at least, but donghae didn't even open his mouth a little from the start. He just kept quiet, thought about his beloved girl, his everything, his world -Im Yoona- that he had to release and let her go from his life from now on. He didn't even know whether he really could forget her or not.