Sorry, Thank You, Second Trailer.

When The Happiness Is So Expensive

Hi guys, sorry this chapter wouldnt be the next of my story because in this chapter, i want to say thank you to all of my 49 subscribers who follow this fanfic so far, and thanks to all of you guys who commented on my fanfic, your comment is really build me up, and support me to keep writing, i'm sorry i can't reply it all but i love you guys so much really, without you i probably couldn't write till this far, i didnt even expect that this story would have subscribers that much even it's still 8 chapter, because i think this story isn't really good enough and has so much wrong spell grammar keke really sorry about that.

I know you must be expecting this chapter as the next of story but unfortunately i couldnt write it down now... hehe sorry for making you wait so long but thank you very much if you still want to wait patiently for the next chapter of my fanfic, as a return i can only  show you my second trailer of this fanfic, it's probably not good but i can assure you that this one is way better than the first one. The  first one is really bad cause back then i still used WMM and now because all of you guys who read this fanfic i learned how to make a great movie and TADA this is my work after i learned. ENJOY.

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTzNSPj_nsA&feature=youtu.be)