FIREWORKS

When The Happiness Is So Expensive

Taecyeon kept explaining the situation, he kept revealing the truth to Donghae, told him everything, told why the rumor 2 months ago started. He told the story the same as when Jessica told him in the cafe 2 months ago and Donghae listen to Taecyeon carefully with his undescribeable feeling. His face showed a clearly shock expression when he began to understand all of this. His eyes opened so wide. His heart beat so fast. He began to sweat so much. He was afraid of this story. He just couldn't accept the truth about it, what Yoona had done to him and his friends who knew about that but kept it as a secret. It made him realized why Leeteuk forced him to forget Yoona, why the other members acted so weird. He realized now that s actually tried to make him forget about Yoona. He was even more shocked when began to realize why Jessica asked him to come back. She was pretending, it was all to make him forget about Yoona as well and Yoona's attitude when she was mad at him, yelled at him, her non sense reason to break up with him, her tears, all of it just to make him hurt, so that's he could forget her. That was her plan to hide her condition. The painful plan that now destroyed by Taecyeon. Thought about all of it made his tears suddenly fall.

He immediately off to the hospital, when Taecyeon gave an adress of it. Rushed to his car, drove it as fast as he could. He couldn't bear his feeling again. He burst out his tears when suddenly the moment he had with Yoona came across in his mind. He blamed himself more for all of this. He blamed for not recognizing Yoona's condition. How much he cursed himself, knowing about it just now, was totally fool. s, snsd members, he blamed them, he still couldn't understand why they all tried to make him hurt. His love, Yoona, the girl who he loved so much. The girl that he almost forgot, why he had to hate her, why he should get hurt, why should forget her? he still didn't get it.

Arrived in the hospital, he immediately hid his face under his hat, so the cityzen couldn't recognized him. He immediately off to the room when Yoona was being operated now. 

He opened the door which headed to the operation room. There was a hallway and he could see all of snsd members and suju gathered in there. Tears, he could clearly see those things in every snsd member's eyes. And their sad expression turned become shock when they saw him there, in front of them.

"Donghae" some of them reflex shouted his name when saw his figure in front of the door. They could see Donghae's messy condition and his expression could describe his feeling that he was angry now. 

When he saw them, he could only remember how cruel they were to him. It was like they took away the most precious treasure he had from his life. He couldn't stop to think if all of this for his goodness. They should at least think in his position. For him it was totally unfair!

Some member still saw him with worried expression and not knowing what they had to do while Donghae was there, tried to lie again wasn't a good idea, stop him would probably failed. He was in angry mode. They realized that the truth already revealed. They were sure that Donghae already knew everything, so the only thing they could do now was pray for Yoona. 

While in that room all the girls just couldn't stop crying, sobbing and it sounded so obvious, even some suju member cried. But it didn't matter for Donghae. He didn't care how much they cried for Yoona, even when he saw Jessica cried so hard, he was still angry with her. He couldn't forgive them now, not in this day. He ignored all of them and walked towards where Yoona was being operated now, didn't care with some member who shouted his name who tried to stop his action. The only one he cared only Yoona, just her, the girl behind that operation door. 

"Why you did this to me, Yoong? waeeee?" he cried in front of the operation door, on his knees. He tried to talk with Yoona, the girl in that room, seperated by door, even though he knew she couldnt hear it, he kept asking her to wake up. He blamed himself, her, his friends, everyone who lied to him. He blamed this world. He punched the wall beside him again and again, made his five left fingers red and screamed so loud. His voice sounded brutal, angry, sad and pity. No one dared to stop him, no one could handle this situation.

That situation remained silent for a couple minute until Leeteuk approached him, tried to calm him down, walked slowly but sure until his hand tapped on Donghae's shoulder.

"Hae, she did it for your best"

The other just kept silent, hoped Leeteuk can make him better because they could only hope for everything now.

Donghae stood up from his knees, faced Leeteuk, tears all over his gentle eyes. Everyone could see his sadness expression wore on his face, clearly. 

"What best? You don't understand me hyung, you can't" softly, quietly, he was too tired to scream again.

"You're the one who don't understand yourself Hae!"

"Why all of you did this to me, why hyung, why??" 

Donghae saw every single of eyes in that room, waited for a good answer and his eyes met with Jessica's longer than the other, to let her answer everything and explain everything, but Jessica just kept crying non stop, she couldn't be able to explain it. Until finally those gentle and awesome eyes met Leeteuk, asked for an answer.

Leeteuk sighed at first before explaining

"Do you remember the first time you heard yoona fall from stage, you acted like a fool, you couldn't controll yourself, you blamed everyone, you blamed yourself..." Leeteuk stopped for a second, suddenly he remembered the moment when Donghae was worried about Yoona. He was too much, he was the one who was afraid to see the stage again, he was the one who had traumatic about the stage, not Yoona but him. Leeteuk knew he loved Yoona so much even not just loved her but he was part of Yoona. Yoona was his everything, his world, his day. He knew it.

"....So she doesn't want you to be like that again, she doesn't want to make you worry about her too much"

Donghae kept quiet, he lifted his head and saw the other members who stood in front of him again. Their eyes kinda talked to him, said that they agreed with Leeteuk's answer. Donghae back to saw Leeteuk's eyes, deeply. He hated his reason, still hated it even though it made sense. He couldn't accept it, he was her boyfriend after all, what was wrong with worried about her too much. He just wanted to be angry to Leeteuk now, wanted to yell at everyone in that time, but remembering Yoona was being operated now, he was too scared to lose her. 

"I Just dont wan't to lose him hyung, I couldn't lose her, I dont want hyung, I dont want tooo" tears fell from his eyes, he sobbed and started to cry so hard. This was the second time he cried so hard after he lost his dad. He couldn't control his sadness again, he just didn't want to lose the person he loved. 

"We don't want too Hae, I don't want to lose Yoona too" Leeteuk hugged him, showed his manner, tried to calm Donghae, tried to make him stop crying even though himself cried now.

 


Several Months later


Donghae came to the practice room when SM's boyband and girlband usually practiced their dance here. The place which filled by memories when he was with Yoona. The place when he spent the most of time with Yoona. The first time when he met her, their first kiss, when they fought, when Yoona cried because of him, when he practiced together, when he taught her a dance. It was just so many unforgetable memories with her. The place that could remembering him with Yoona was this place, not a park, not a beautiful place to remember about her, it was just the practice room.

He walked in to the practice room. It was quiet but he wasn't alone there. He could see a girl who was dancing in that room. The figure that he knew so much. The body that was so familiar to him. The beautiful long hair that he admired it. the fair skin that he adored. 

He smiled and felt happy when saw that girl. Donghae approached her, walked slowly and gave her a backhug, made her stop dancing.

"Oppa" the girl shocked a little and turned her head to see him. 

"Dont practice too hard Yoong, you will sick"

"Aniaa, it's only 5 minutes" 

"But you're already tired, you should stop" Donghae began to kiss Yoona's neck and smell her scent "Stop practicing Yoong, I don't want you to sick again, you just came out from hospital a few weeks ago"

Yoona was just quiet, suddenly remembered about the painful moment that Donghae had to experience because of her. It made her feel so wrong and so sorry to him.

"Oppa, have you forgiven Suju Oppa and Snsd Unnie?"

"Not yet, but I'll try" he whispered it to Yoona's ear, made Yoona has goosebumps.

"Oppa, you should forgive them" 

"And you should never think to do that again to me Yoong" Donghae said as he placed his chin on her shoulder.

Yoona held his hand to make him released his hug and turned arround.

"Oppa that was for your best" 

"You should've told me then" 

"I wanted to do it, if I could through it" she smiled as beauty as she could before Donghae mad at her.

But too late, Donghae was already mad and raised his voice.

"Thankfully you could through the operation, what if it didn't? you expect me to do what? kill my self?" 

"Then you have to stop worry about me" Yoona said it calmly.
 
"Does it mean that you want me not to care about you again?"
 
"Anyiaa, it is just your worries is too much"
 
Yoona pouted and Donghae sighed to hold his feeling before they started to fight. He didn't want to mad at her when today was his first meeting with Yoona after she was out from hospital. 
 
"Don't you get it, it's because I love you, Yoong"
 
"I know, but your..." before Yoona could finish her whine and her sentence, lips touched her, made her stop talking, made her shocked, her eyes opened widely, Donghae just kissed her. Sweet, soft and warm, He played with her lips gently, bit her so soft that could make her comfort. He did not hurt it until finally she closed her eyes and responded his kiss. She opened so he could kiss her deeper. He . He tasted up and down her lips. Their tongue met and foght each other yet still sweet and she enjoyed it now because he kissed her like there was no tomorrow for him. Their love was sparkling in that room, his love was exploding like a fireworks.


 

 

 

 

Finally it's finished, and thanks to all of you guys who keep suporting my fic till the end.  

if u dont mind i write a new story about yoonhae and supergeneration again, it is angst now and it's about action, love, trust, betrayal and more.. u can check it here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/375205 and if u interested u can subscribe or vote of course. Please give your support again to my new fanfics hehe. kamsa hamnidaaaaa. i love u my readerrrsssss.