Chapter 9

Once I Met You

Heyyy! Sorry for the late update!

But. here it is!

ENJOOYYYYY! :)


 

 

{In Tiffany’s Houseeee}

 

‘’PAPA! MAMA!’’ Tiffany called out to her parents. ‘’Yes, Fany? What is it?’’ Mrs. Hwang came from the kitchen with an apron around her waist and a cucumber in her right hand plus a rather sharp knife in her other hand. ‘’Mama! You look like a serial killer!’’ Tiffany was shocked and went to hug her. ‘’Aigoo this kid..'' Mrs. Hwang said and put down her knife and cucumber. ''But who is this cute lady over here?’’ Tiffany’s mom smiled at Taeyeon. ‘’Ah, Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Kim Taeyeon.’’ Taeyeon smiled awkwardly. ‘’Aigoo.. she’s so cute!’’ Tiffany mom’s said while on her way to pinch Taetae’s cheeks. ‘’Isn’t she?’’ Tiffany smiled. ‘’Is she your friend?’’ ‘’Nope. Correctionnn. She is my friend but a best one..’’ ‘’Oooohh, so this girl is your bestie?’’ ‘’Yeahh, one point for mama!’’ Tiffany said happily while kissing Mrs. Hwang’s cheek. ‘’Aigoo. Look at you, So happy. Papa! Papa! Come and meet Fany’s new bestie!’’ Mrs. Hwang called out to her husband.  ‘’Who?? YOU!?’’ Mr. Hwang pointed at Taeyeon. ‘’You know me?’’ Taeyeon asked, feeling completely absurd. ‘Who is this man?’ Taeyeon wondered. ‘’I’m the one who proposed to you about pursueing your singing career more! Thank God, I met you again. So how’s about the offer?’’ Tiffany’s dad is so damn excited, just like a little boy who met his crush for the first time.

 

‘’Uuummm..’’ Taeyeon lost her words. ‘’ Girl, what school do you attend to?’’ Tiffany’s dad ask. ‘’Uuumm.. Seoul Music & Art International High School..’’ ‘’ That’s even better!’’ ‘’Huh?’’ ‘’I own that school so what major are you in?’’ ‘’Singing?’’ ‘’Good. Fany, you’re in that major too right?’’ ‘’Yaaa.. but how can I never see her at all?’’ Tiffany said. ‘’I’m in the morning session.’’ ‘’Ouh, Dad!’’  ‘’What dear?’’ ‘’ Can you change me to the morning session too ?’’ Tiffany pleaded. ‘’Why?’’  ‘’I wanna be with Taeyeon of course!’’ ‘’Sure, tomorrow don’t forget to inform Ms. Hyomin first thing in the morning ok?’’ ‘’Okay dad! Thank Youuuu!’’ Tiffany squeled and hugged her dad. They all laughed. Except for Taeyeon of course, she doesn’t feel comfortable at all being in this state right now. ‘’Uum, Mr., Mrs. Hwang and Tiffany, let me excuse myself. Thank you.’’ Taeyeon bowed her head a bit and went out. ‘Why am I being stuck in this?!’ Taeyeon sighed.

 

{One early Sunday morning}

 

‘’ We’re ladies but we 
 Stay girls Kokoro wa hold on 
 Yume miru kimochi wo 
 Ushi na wa naide iru kara 
 Stay girls 
 I sumo demo aru Kida a ino youni 
 We wanna stay girls, we wanna stay girls ‘’

 

‘’Ugghhh..’’ Taeyeon groaned. ‘’ What?!’’ Taeyeon screamed to the phone. ‘’ Morning to you too, !’’ Soyeon said happily. ‘’ Morning and what do you ingly want at 7am in the morning?! It’s too early, dear..’’ Taeyeon sighed. ‘’ Get over here real quick.’’ Soyeon instructed. ‘’ Your place?’’ ‘’ Then where?’’ Soyeon asked. ‘’ Fine. See you in 45 minutes.. Bye..’’ Taeyeon hung up and stretched her body. ‘ This better be good.’ Taeyeon thought and get up from bed.

 

{At the siblings’ mansion}

 

‘’ She’ll be here in 45 minutes.’’ Soyeon told Sehun and Hyoyeon. They nodded. ‘’ So I think we better start to plan it!’’ Sehun exclaimed while clapping happily. ‘’ Okay, come!’’ Soyeon said while pulling Sehun and Hyo along.

 

(After 45 minutes)

 

‘’ Jingle! Jingle!’’ the door bell rang 3 times. ‘’ Taetae!’’ Soyeon said and hugged her twin. ‘’ Yah! Let go.. Can’t breath..’’ Taeyeon exclaimed while trying to break Yeon’s tight grip. ‘’ Sorryy..’’ Soyeon smiled cheekily and let her go. ‘’ What’s with the Christmas bells?’’ Taeyeon asked, absurd. ‘’ Why?? It’s cuteee!!’’ Soyeon whined. ‘’ You’re nuts! I’m sure..’’ Taeyeon said while rolling her eyes. ‘’ Whatever, happy pooper..’’ Soyeon glared at Taetae.

 ‘’ Women! CUT IT OUTT!’’ Sehun yelled. ‘’ Fine..’’ Both of them said. ‘’ Come to the living room this instant.’’ Sehun said while glaring at his noonas. All of them walked to the living room.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the SHORT update:(

But do you want to know what they are planning??

If curiousity is KILLING you... then... STAY TUNED!

Bye and Happy Hunger for the UPDATE, peeps <33

-.-

*Feel free to comment and subscribe*

-but I prefer your lovely comments thoughhhh-