Chapter 2

Once I Met You

 

Chapter 2
 
AT THE CAFE
 
YURI POV
 
"How can she just hang up on me like that.. Taeyeon, Taeyeon..." 
 
Yuri sighed
 
Just then an old man come into the cafe.. He walk towards Yuri that was only the people in there..
 
"I would like to booked this cafe for me only. I would like a cup of....." 
 
He then stop talking as he see the girl infront of him seems in her own world and seems like she didn't hear what he say just now.
 
"HELLO!!!!!!!!" say the old man
 
Yuri was so shock that she throw the towel that she was holding. She quickly took the towel on the customer head and bow to say sorry to him the customer in front of her.
 
"Welcome to Cafe _____ sir" greeted Yuri.
 
After a quick bow she stand straight back and this cause Yuri dropped in shock.
 
The old man.. Highlight this OLD MAN!! Was wearing a..
Pink shirt, pink skinny-jeans, pink shoes.... And he was wearing a bow and holding a fan that obviously are PINK too. The conclusion is everything he wear were pink except his face and hands.. O.o
 
'Is he for real??? ' -Yuri
 
"Why are you looking at me like that? Is it weird what am I wearing, young lady...?" say the old man with his soft voice sarcasticly.
 
'Oh my god... His voice. So softtttt!!! Unlike his face at all.. People who look at his face first sure will think twice to even say hello.. == Is he a gay? I hope not...' -Yuri
 
"Are you thinking that I'm a gay?" say the old man then after receive no answer from Yuri.
 
This make Yuri dropped bigger than just now.. O.O 
 
'Is he a fortuneteller??? How can he knows what I'm thinking about???' -Yuri
 
"No, sir... What would you lilke to order sir?" say Yuri try to change the topic.
 
"Haissshhh... I really don't like to repeat my word. Next time, don't be a receptionist if you like to day dreaming miss..." he stopped and go nearer towards Yuri to look for her name tag. "Miss Yuri..." he says.
 
"I'm sorry sir. Could you please repeat for the last time??" say Yuri annoyingly.
 
"Fine... I would like to booked this cafe for me only.ONLY me ok? And I would like to have a cup of coffee and a slice of strawberry chocalate cake." say the old man.
 
Yuri just write what ever the old annoying man told her.
 
"Is that all sir?" ask Yuri.
 
"Hmm.. Oh yea.. By the way, cut the cake veryyyyyyy careful... then make sure the you put the bla.. bla.. bla.." say the old man giving instructions like they don't know how to serve him.
 
Yuri who just want to write what his saying stop immediately after listen to the non-stoppable order. 
 
"Sir,we know how to do our job, sir." say Yuri. There's a slide of anger in her voice.
 
"Fine..." say the old man says as he walked to his seat.
 
*Phewwww.. He's gone now* - Yuri
 
But then the old man turned back to Yuri.
 
'What now?????' - Yuri
 
"By the way, in this cafe, are there a girl who always carrying guitar, always wear a jacket with hood and always sing at the streets near there work here?" ask the old man curiously.
 
"Yes, she work here as the waitress.." ask Yuri
 
*So my man did a nice job finding where the girl working at. hehe* - old man
 
"Is she coming to work?" ask the old man happily as he heard Yuri's answered.
 
"Yes, but she a bit late today" say Yuri.
 
"If she come, I want her to serve me. only HER. Thank you.." say the old man jumping up and down.
 
"Ok sir.." answered Yuri suspiciously.
 
*He really doesn't act like his age.. He seems like around my father's age but still jump here and there.. By the way.. How does he knows Taeyeon? And why he wants to be serve by Taeyeon only?* - Yuri
 
Yuri getting more and more suspicious.. but she can only observe from far to avoid the customer feeling uncomfortable.. 
 
TAEYEON POV
 
"Hope Ms.Lee is not there..." say Taeyeon with full of hope.
 
She then enter the cafe and saw no one was there except an old man eating the cake and he seems so into his cake.
 
And the worst is.. In pink attire??? 
 
'Ewwwww... PINKY~~ Aigooo.. Taeyeonaa you shouldn't say that to your customer.. *self-slapping*' - Taeyeon
 
Taeyeon then when inside the kitchen to change her attire and head out to start her job immediately.
 
'Thank god Ms.Lee not here.. HEHE..' - Taeyeon
 
As she push the door to go to the counter where Yuri is at.... 
 
'uh ohhh.. I'M SO DEAD' -Taeyeon
 
"Hi there.. So.. Today what is your excuse?? Your cat having baby? Your grandma visiting you? You over sleep? Or you want to say that YOU FORGOT THE LOCATION OF THIS CAFE LIKE YOU SAY FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKSS HUH????" Ms.Lee or we can say Lee Sungyu (but Ms.Lee prefer us to call her Sunny) yelled at Taeyeon.
 
"I..I..I was he..heading to the ca..cafe but then I end up bumping into someone which cause me injured my self.. See???" Taeyeon answered carefully as she show Sunny her injured arm.
 
"Omona.. Taeyeonaa.. What happen to you??" Sunny asked worryly.
 
'There..there.. how can she angry at me while she love me so much.. hehe' - Taeyeon laugh evilly at her thought.
 
Sunny actually had confessed to Taeyeon about her feeling. She said that she in love with Taeyeon since the first day they met. Taeyeon was actually taken aback at Sunny's confesstion. But she keep her cool up..
 
--FLASHBACK--
 
Taeyeon was wondering around the same area for more than 10 times!! But she still do know where she should head to since she came from the air port. 
 
'Maybe appa was right.. I should just stay at the states with them as living in Seoul was very difficult things since I'm all alone..' - Taeyeon
 
"Hi there!! Do you need help??" asked a girl with long, slander and tanned skin body.
 
Taeyeon looked up to see a girl who about two times taller than her as she was sitting at a corner.
 
"Yess.. please.. I do know where should I go to.. This is my 2nd times here after 15 years living in States."
 
'Luckily my mum still teach us to talk hangul even though we stay more than 10 years in States.' - Taeyeon
 
"Oh.. If you don't mind, may I know what's your name?" ask the girl.
 
"Taeyeon.. Kim Taeyeon.. What about you?" ask Taeyeon.
 
"Kwon Yuri.. You just can call me Yuri" say Yuri as she patted Taeyeon's head while saying "You're so cute"
 
Taeyeon feel a bit relieved because there's somene who want to help her. Yuri then stare at Taeyeon's face closely.
 
"W-Why are you staring at me with that serious expression? Did I say something wrong?" ask Taeyeon scarely as she walk a few steps backwards because Yuri is walking a few steps towards her. 
 
"Did something is on my face?" ask Taeyeon as she walk more steps backwards.
 
"Your face... It's so familiar.. I've seen it before.. But.. Where is it??? Did we've met before??" ask Yuri while scratching her hair.
 
"Like I said just now.. It's my 2nd times come here.." say Taeyeon bluntly.
 
"Oh yea.. It's in yesterday newspaper.. Or is it last week.. Hmm... I don't know.. But it's true.. I've seen you before.." say Yuri confidently without any doubt.
 
*uh ohhh..... I'm so dead.. I was thinking to keep it as a secret from anyone..*
 
 
 
 
 
FLASHBACK TO BE CONTINUED....