Chapter 5

Once I Met You

TATTADADADADADDADADAD!! (Drum ROLLS!!)-Happy by myself:P

Hey guysssss,,,WE'RE BACK!!

COMEBACK TIME:12:12 p.m. here.I don't know what time is it at other country but i know Korea is now,I:12 p.m. peeeppppss:)

Day:Monday (new week indeed)

So here goeesss.It's basically at America by now with the 3 siblings:)

Happy Enjoy Reading! and thanks for your patience<3

Love u all

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON POV
Hyoyeon was heading to the kitchen to grab some drinks. On her way there, she heard her dongseng and unnie conversation.
*sigh* " I don't care already. I still want to go to Korea. Go check your Hyo noona. Does she done doing her assignment??" say Soyeon laying onto her bed back.
'Soyeon unnie wants to go Korea? Did she go for Taeyeon unnie? Or for her modeling thingy?? If she’s going there ‘cause of her modeling thing ,would she probably going  to meet  TaeTae unnie too?? Argghhh!!.. I want to visit Tae unnie. Unnie-ah.. Bogoshipo.. Only Tae unnie can understand me properly. - Hyoyeon
"HYO NOONA!!! YOU SHOCK ME!!!!! AISH....." shout Sehun.
Hyoyeon snapped to reality upon hearing Sehun's voice. She didn't care about Sehun's mumbling because  her mind was full of ideas on  how to make Soyeon let her to tag along to Korea as Soyeon a bit strict to her.
'I still remember once I asked her why she treat me like that. And her answered was as simple as "because I think Tae unnie treat you nice enough. It wouldn’t be fun if everyone  is  nice to each other in this house." She is really something. - Hyoyeon
"What do you want Hyo??" asked Soyeon curiously.
"Erm.. Unnie do mind if I tag along to Korea??" Hyoyeon ask carefully.
'Please say yes.. Please say yes..' - Hyoyeon
"Why do you want to follow us? Have you done your assignment?" ask Soyeon.
'Aigoo.. look at her. so scared of me.. Am I too strict? Hehe.. It was fun to though.' - Soyeon
"I miss Tae unnie so much thats why.. Futhermore my mid-sem holiday is around the corner. Can't I?"
"Hmm.. let me think about it."
"Noona.. Let Hyo noona follow us. Why are you so bad towards her??"
Hyoyeon nod her head agreeing with what her only dongseng said.
"I know right?? Sehun ah.. You’re  the only one who can understand my feelings.." say Hyoyeon pretending to cry.
"Because... Its fun." say Soyeon ignores  what they are complaining.
"NOONA!!" "UNNIE!!" they say together.
"Are you both are the twins or me and Tae? Eventhough we are twins, not even once in our freaking life we say something at the same time." Says Soyeon looking curiously back and forth between  her dongsengs.
'Ah noona. Stop making the lame joke. It’s not funny enough to make me laugh' murmurs Sehun who was in the process of pouting his pink plump lips.
Soyeon smirks at him and said ‘’Because it’s not funny that’s why you guys didn’t crack up,aren’t that true?’’ she raised one of her eyebrows.’’Ah!Forget it!You always have something to reply.I’m going.Peace out,SISTERS!.’’ Sehun blew both of them his infamous flying kiss.
Ah,okay.Bye and night. And you..’' Soyeon  said pointing to Hyoyeon. ‘’Go to sleep now and pray a lot that my heart will melt to let you come with us.Get out and goodnight my dear.’’ Soyeon smiled sweetly at Hyo.

‘’Dear God!!Pleaseee..Pleaseee..Pleaseee..Let her heart melt..Please!!’’Hyoyeon prayed.
 

 

 

 

Next morning~


Sehun is having his breakfast while hearing to some music  in his Ipod when Hyoyeon came in after a few minutes.
'Noona, have a bite. Ehhh, you look restless.. are you alright?'  Sehun ask while holding his noona's face and looking at it for a few times while his other hand holding a cup of tea.
'Uh? no,no i'm alright.I slept quite late yesterday to finish my assignment.' says Hyoyeon while she yawns openly without feeling embarassed in front of Sehun. Sehun just shooks his head and smile..
'Oh anyway, where is Yeon unnie?' ask Hyoyeon while drinking her tea.
'She's there, in the living room.. Let’s take a look?' ask Sehun.
Hyoyeon nods her head. They both walk towards their main living room and were shocked to see Soyeon holding 3 tickets of flight. Soyeon smiles because she knew that her dongsaengs were watching her behind the wall. She suddenly tears off one of the ticket and throws it coolly on the table. Hyoyeon heads forward while her eyes shed into tears.
'Unnie! how could you! This is the only opportunity for me to meet Taeyeon Unnie! Indeed,you are so different from Taeyeon Unnie! I hate you!' says Hyoyeon and she cries while heading to her room.
Sehun sighs while looking at  Soyeon.
'Noona, should you be that mean? This is our opportunity! Huh, I seriously can't understand you that well' says Sehun and decided to walk away to Hyoyeon's room.
'What? that is a fake ticket.. do you wanna go on a flight with a fake ticket? You’ll probably will get kick out from the damn airport.  Here, this is the real one' says Sooyeon and throws the ticket on the table.. She then walks away while swaying and singing a song..
Sehun sighs and stare at his noona when Soyeon went out of the house, with nowhere to go.


 

 

Soooo,,,how was it guys??

Leave ur comments and we'll gladly accept it.

Thanks again and we'll surely will reply ur comment as well

Peace ouuutttt!!!Readers<3

andddd,Soory for any spelling mistakess..Well,people makes mistake yahh.