Chapter 3

Once I Met You

 

 
 
-CONTINUING FLASHBACK-
 
TAEYEON POV
 
 
*Cool down Taeyeon.. Cool down*
 
She was thinking how to lie to Yuri but she never lie to anyone before.. After a few minutes thinking, she got no idea how to lie.
 
*Ok Taeyeonna... You will tell only her... ONLY!! Ok?*
 
"Let's go to that restaurant to eat. While eating I can tell you every single thing about me.." say Taeyeon with a smile on her face.
 
"Ok.. But make sure you tell me!!!" say Yuri glaring at Taeyeon.
 
Taeyeon just smile after hearing what is being said by Yuri. Together, they walk to the restaurant. Taeyeon ordered jajangmyun and orange juice while Yuri ordered bibimbap and watermelon juice.
 
"Did you know Kim Seung Woo??" ask Taeyeon while stuff the food in like she didn't eat for a long time..
 
"Of course I know him.. He staying at States and he makes all our netizen proud of him since he was one of the mayor in States.. And I'm one of the people that was so proud of his achievement" say Yuri her watermelon juice.
 
Taeyeon then say with no emotion "Good to hear that you know him.. he's my appa.."
 
These statement make Yuri choked and split the water out onto the table.
 
"Yahh!! You're making the food dirty you know.." say Taeyeon angrily.
 
"Wh-What.. di-did you just sa-say??" Yuri asked with a blank face.
 
"I said.. The Kim Seung Woo.. The one that you so proud of is my appa.." Taeyeon say expressionlessly as she was wiping off the table.
 
"OMG!!!!!!! You are the famous Kim Taeyeon!!! Now I really recognize you!!" Yuri say slamming the table making Taeyeon jump off her seat cause of Yuri shout.
 
"Oi.. You won't want the media to be here right?? We're lucky that there were only a few customer today.." Taeyeon say looking around to avoid any media or reporter.
 
"Hehe.. I'm sorry.." say Yuri while doing peace.
 
"Fine.. But make sure don't slam the table anymore.." say Taeyeon warned Yuri.
 
"Ok,ok... Promise.." promised Yuri. "By the way, why you come here alone? I also don't see you with your family  just now.. Are you running away from home??" ask Yuri.
 
"If I tell you everything about me, I don't think a day would be enough.." say Taeyeon with a boring expression. "What about we be friends and everytime we met I'll tell you about me.. Deal?" ask Taeyeon.
 
"Deal.." say Yuri with a proud smile on her face because she will be a friend to a popular girl like Taeyeon.
 
"So, can you help me find a place to stay and a job since 'I ran away from home' like you say.. Can you?" say Taeyeon sarcasticly.
 
"Sure. For a place, you can stay at my house and for a job I'll ask my manager first..." say Yuri.
 
"Ok then.. Thanks for helping me.." say Taeyeon with a smile on her face.
 
"That's what friend's are for right?" say Yuri.
 
"Yeah.. I agree." say Taeyeon.
 
After a few conversations, they don't have a topic to talk about. So, they decided to go to Yuri's house.
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
 
YURI POV
 
Yuri brought Taeyeon to the cafe that she work at for a few years. Yuri brought Taeyeon to her manager, Ms.Lee. 
 
Infront of Ms.Lee's room, Yuri warn Taeyeon about the fierce manager that she had ever seen.
 
Taeyeon was a frighten about that. Yuri just barged in the room as she forgot to knock the door first.
 
Ms.Lee who was shock quickly face upwards and just about to explode her anger as she saw a beautiful girl standing beside Yuri.
 
"Hi, Ms.Lee.. Sorry for disturbing you. Let me introduce you to this girl. This is Kim Taeyeon. She wants to work here.. Did we have any empty job here??" ask Yuri.
 
Ms.Lee who was staring at Taeyeon didn't hear what Yuri talking about.. She seems in her own world.
 
'This girl is so beautiful. She makes my heart stop beating..' -Ms.Lee
 
"Ms.Lee...... HELLO!!!" shouted Yuri as she see Ms.Lee is daydreaming.
 
Ms.Lee who was daydreaming was dumpfounded when she was snapped by Yuri.
 
"Huh?? What was just now you say?" ask Ms.Lee.
 
'Is she just daydreaming??? O.O Its Lee Sunggyu r Sunny we are talking here!!..' -Yuri
 
"I said this girl.. beside me is Kim Taeyeon and..and.. she wants to work here." say Yuri speechlessly.
 
'So, that's what her name.. Her name was beautiful like her face is.. Am I falling in love?? With A GIRL?? 
 
SUNNY, WAKE UP!!! SHE'S NOT A GUY!! SHE'S A GIRL!! YOU CANNOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HER..' - Sunny
(I use Sunny cause it will easier for us.. hehe)
 
"Ok.. You can ask her to replace Eunjung place as the waiter.." Sunny's word immedietely shocks Yuri as she shout.
 
"WHEN DOES EUNJUNG QUIT???" 
 
"Just now.. Now you can get out of here."
 
With that Yuri and Taeyeon left the confused manager.
 
Starting that day Sunny had been so good towards Taeyeon until one day in the cafe at the kitchen where Taeyeon was chatting with Yuri was called by Sunny.
 
SUNNY POV
 
"Yes Sunny-shhi?" asked Taeyeon
 
"Ok.. Taeyeonna.. First of all can you drop the fomallity?? I thought I asked you to do so.."
 
"Oh.. yea.. I kinda forgot. So anything my dear?" Taeyeon smiling like a fool while scraching her back head.
 
*OMG.. She look so cute.. And stop calling me dear for godsake!!* - Sunny thought as she getting hotter but not that ual kind of hot.. hot as in 'I think I’m having a fever kind of hot.' ^_^*
 
"Are you okay? You look like you're not feeling well" asked Taeyeon worriedly as she place her hand on Sunny's forehead which makes Sunny feel hotter.
 
"I..I'm okay.. Can you seat first?" say Sunny.
 
"Okay.. So what can I help you?" 
 
"Taeyeonna.. IthinkI'minlovewithyou." Sunny say looking downwards avoiding Taeyeon's gaze.
 
"You what???? I can't get it.." Taeyeon look at her blankly.
 
"Aishh.. I said I.THINK.I'M.IN.LOVE.WITH.YOU.. Do you get it now??" say Sunny annoyingly.
 
"Oh.. You love me.."
 
"... .."
 
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID??? omg..i heard it wrong or you are pranking me now??" answered Taeyeon still shocked with what she hear.
 
".. .."
 
"O-Okay.. So you are serious.. *ermm ermm* I don't want to hurt your feeling Sunny ah.. But I love you as my sis.. or friends.. not beyond that.. I'm sorry..And I'm a straight girl.. 
 
It was impossible for me to return your love. Beside I'm sure you will meet someone better than me." Taeyeon smile sincerely and patted Sunny's head then left Sunny with a broken heart.
 
--END FLASHBACK-- (Finally :D)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TO BE COTINUED.....