Chapter 11

Once I Met You

Heey, Heey, Heey, my sweethearts!

Sorry for updating late. =.=

But whatever, Enjoyyyy <33


 

 

Soyeon’s POV

 

‘’ Ughh. I thought it would be fun but.. IT S!!’’ I cried out in frustration. ‘’ Excuse me, Miss..’’ I looked to the right and saw a man smiling. ‘’ What?’’ I asked, perfectly emotionless. ‘’ Nothing. May I have the pleasure to sit with you?’’ The guy said. ‘’ Sure.’’

 

‘’ Don’t you remember me?’’ The stranger asked. ‘’ You’re Yoon Doojoon right, the dancer?’’ I said. ‘’ YES! Oh My God, I thought you didn’t remember me anymore!’’ Doojoon smiled happily. ‘’ Hmmm..’’ I replied non-chalantly.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

‘’ Oh God! I’m so hungry!’’ I picked up everything that is served at the long white table. ‘’ The party just started but our mc is already hungry? That’s a rare one..’’ ‘ That voice. That so familiar husky voice. It is no other than…..

 

‘’ What do you want, Tiffany?’’ I look at her. My cold side is showing. I’m still soo pissed-off about the she-took-my-first-kiss-because-she-can’t-resist-me thing. ‘’ Aigooo- yah. Taengoo-ah, don’t show me that attitude. This is a party so have fun!!’’ Tiffany smiled happily. ‘’ I was having fun until a certain someone came.’’ I look at Tiffany for a split second.

 

 ‘’ And by the way, who invited you here? I swear your name was not on the list.’’ ‘’ Ask that to your baby brother.’’ ‘’ He invited you?! DAMN..’’ I cursed silently. ‘’ And what’s with Taengoo? It sounded like Tango, the dance..’’ ‘’ Ouh, you told me not to call you Taetae because it was for your family and loved ones so I spent the whole night thinking about a nickname for you!’’ Tiffany giggled. ‘’ Well that explain your absent..’’ I said quietly.

 

‘’ What you say, Taengoo? Ah, one more thing, don’t let anyone else to call you Taengoo.’’ ‘’ Why is that?’’ ‘’ Because that nickname is for me to call you. Only me.’’ Tiffany said sternly. ‘’ Fine..’’ I mumbled. ‘’ Come! Let’s dance!’’ Tiffany said while dragging me to the dancefloor. ‘ This is gonna be a long night..’ I sighed while following the eye-smile girl.

 

Hyoyeon ‘s POV

 

‘’ Hmmm..hmmm..’’ I hummed happily. ‘’ Ehem..’’ A stranger clears his throat. ‘ Is he a man?’ I turned around and saw a cute-looking guy. He smiled at me. ‘ Omo! He’s so cute! And his smile.. aish’ I felt as if my heart had melted.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkt5zfOJdK1qff8mzo1_500.jpg

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

‘ This kid is soooooo cutteee! Eventhough many girls had threw themselves at me, none of them interest me. Aish, she’s just my type. Right in the middle of everything and most importantly everyone. Omma, I had found my only one.’

 

‘’ Hai! My name is Eunhyuk.’’ I said while smiling. ‘’ Hai! Kim Hyoyeon imnida. Your real name is Eunhyuk?’’ ‘’ Uuuum, no. My real name is Lee Hyukjae but I prefer to be call Eunhyuk.’’ She smiled. ‘’ Wanna hang out?’’ Hyoyeon smiled and nodded.

 

Sehun’s POV

 

Sehun slipped his jacket off and placed it on the nearby chair. ‘ I shall take a walk since there are no sweet asses to tap.’ I thought. He wears only his button down shirt and went out to breath the fresh air. ‘’ My swimming pool, here I come!’’ He walked along the pool and didn’t had his attention with him, making the not-so-lucky him knocked into someone and caused him and not the other to fall into the pool.

Luhan’s POV

‘ ! I JUST MADE SOMEONE FALL! Ummaaaaa…’ The figure walk out from the pool. His body was fully drenched with chlorine water, making his well-built body visible. ‘ GOD! HE’S HOT AS !’ I thought.

Back to Sehun..

‘’ YAHH! YOU PUNK! ARE YOU BLIND!’’ I screamed while squeezing my shirt to lessen the water.‘’ Gosh! What a JERK!’’ I heard the stranger said. I istantly shot my head up and gasped. ‘’ YOU?!’’ We said together.

‘’ Gosh! Can’t this day turn out even worst. First, I can’t tap any . Now, I had to face my biggest enemy in the world! Aaahhh!’’ I cried out. ‘’ Yah! What do you say?! Do you think I like to be here too? Seeing your face makes me wanna puke so badly!’’ My enemy said.

‘’ What did you just in’ say?! ‘’ I screamed. ‘ Lord, this deer sure have guts.’ ‘’ You heard me. Aaah, you’re rich right? So you wouldn’t have a problem to buy gazillion of cotton buds to get your big ear wax from your ear. ‘’ The deer or Luhan smirked. ‘’ Yah! This punk..’’

‘’ SEHUN-AH!’’ A woman called out to me. ‘’ Yah! This is not over! Read my lips, NOT OVER! You’re as lucky as that someone had called me if not, you would be a dead meat by now.’’ I turned around on my heels and was about to walk away when…

 

 

 

Dugeun.Dugeun.Dugeun.. (x1000000)

What's gonna happen to Sehun?

Wanna know? Stay tuned.. <33

Night, lolliesss :D