Chapter 10

Once I Met You

Heeyyyyy...!!

Sorry for not updatinggg:'(

But here it is!

Happy Enjoy Reading!


 

 

‘’ So.. why did you call me all of a sudden?’’ Taeyeon asked, curiousity filled her voice. ‘’ We’re gonna have a welcoming home party!’’ Soyeon screamed happily. ‘’ Welcoming Home Party? Why would you want one?’’ Soyeon snap out of her excitement and stare coldly into her twin’s eyes. ‘’ Yah! You’re already a happy pooper now you want to hold the title of a party pooper?!’’ She said while standing up. ‘’ What’s your problem? That’s just a ing question!’’ Taeyeon stood up too. ‘’ Ladies! Stop fighting! Why do you guys keep fighting since we got back here?’’ Sehun said while sighing. He’s sad to see his sisters like this. Hyoyeon rub his back comfortingly. ‘’ They’ll figure it out themselves. They’re twins by the way so there’s no way they will fight anymore.’’ Hyo whispered to Sehunnie’s ear. ‘’ Thanks, noona.’’ He smiled. ‘’ Yeon and Taetae noona, have your seats and let’s get on with our plan..’’ He said softly while smiling. Taeyeon and Soyeon both let out a tear. ‘’ Yah! Why are you crying?!’’ Sehun said, alarmed with what just happened.

 

‘’ WE’RE SORRY..’’ The twins said together. ‘’ Why??’’ Sehun and Hyoyeon said. They too stood up and walk nearer to the sisters. ‘’ Sorry for always fighting and cause all of you trouble..’’ Soyeon said while crying harder. ‘’ I’m sorry too… I promise we won’t fight anymore..’’ Taeyeon said while sobbing. ‘’ Goshh, you guysss! We’re not mad at all!’’ Sehun said. Hyo cried too. ‘’Yah! You too??’’ Sehun said, shocked with Hyo sudden crying. ‘’ I’m soooo touched..’’ Hyoyeon said while sobbing. ‘’ This is the power of twins… huhu..’’ Sehun tried to hold his laughter from Hyo’s comment. ‘ Power? What power?’

 

‘’ Ladies.. Please stop your crying and sobbing. If you didn’t stop, then might as well we can’t continue the planning. Now sit down and calm yourself..’’ The younger brother said while motioning to his sisters to take their seats.

 

‘’ Soo… my dear sisters that I love so much..’’ Sehun said while smirking. ‘’ Buekkkk!...’’ The three of them pretended to puke. All of them laughed at the childish behavior. ‘’ How do we do a welcoming home party?..’’ Sehun said. ‘’ Taeyeon-ah.. I think you’re the one who should throw us a welcoming home party..’’ Soyeon speak up. ‘’ Okayy.. I know just what to do. Wait for me here 8pm, next week’s Sunday night. Don’t be lateee..’’ Taeyeon said while standing up. ‘’ How can we be late when this is our house, dudeeee?...’’ ‘’ All of you are forgetful faggots, just a reminder. Good Day!’’ Taeyeon smiled and kisses their cheeks. ‘’ Byeee, !’’ Soyeon waved happily while smiling widely. ‘’ Bye Noona!’’ ‘’ Bye Unnie!’’ From this POV, the twins love to curse. SO MUCHHHHHEEEE.

 

‘’ ? Faggots? SERIOUSLY?!’’ Sehun yelled frustratedly. ‘’ Yeah! You guys curse to much!’’ Hyoyeon yelled too. ‘’ Heyyyy.. it’s not our fault..’’ Soyeon said while rolling her eyes. ‘’ Then…?’’ ‘’ Whoever that you want it to be..’’ ‘’ WHO?!’’ Sehun yelled. ‘’ I don’t know! Okay, I don’t know..’’  Soyeon said while looking down. ‘’ Nevermind, just control it. Not too much, okay?’’ Sehun and Hyoyeon smiled at their sister. ‘’ Okay..’’ Soyeon smiled too.

 

{Let’s skip the time. Current time: Almost the Welcoming Party}

 

Loud music bang throughout the Kim’s siblings mansion. People are flooding their halls. Various clothes can be seen from different designers and some doesn’t even exist yet in this world. ‘ Almost 8..’ Taeyeon thought. She was wearing a white dress that dropped just in the middle of her thighs. She let her hair down and wear one or two white bangles. She also wore a pair of white heels.

http://www.misquincemag.com/cm/misquincemag/images/white-dress-dama-aidanmattox-426790-de-42327262.jpg

 

‘ It’s exactly 8.’ Taeyeon went up the mini stage and gather the people attention. ‘’ Do you guys aware that tonight is actually a welcoming home party?’’ She smiled. ‘’ Yesss!!’’ The audience replied. ‘’ Well let me present tonight’s main character or should I say characters?’’ The audience was dumbfounded. ‘’ Let me present to you firstly, my one and only twin, Kim Soyeon!!’’ She pointed to the stairs. The audience look to the side and was in awe.

 

There stood a lady wearing a red velvet dress that showed  some of her legs and her chest. She was stunning.’’ Stop staring and get down here Soyeon-ah..’’ Taeyeon said and motion Soyeon to come up on the stage with her. ‘’ She’s an international model from the U.S. and she’s here to continue her modeling aside from continue studying.’’ Soyeon nodded her head. She doesn’t smile of course. Her fringe perfectly fall on her forehead without her trying. She let her hair down too, making all the Adam’s sons’ in awe especially a little someone…

http://www.thefashionpolice.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/red-velvet-antonio-berardi-dress.jpg

 

‘’ Next is my younger sister, Kim Hyoyeon!’’ Taeyeon clapped her hands. The audience soon followed. Hyo walked down the stairs. She wore a sleeveless turquoise coloured dress and it stopped at  ¾ of her thighs. (Well longer than Taeyeon of course). Her hair is down also. She smiled at the audience. ‘’ This is Kim Hyoyeon. She’s majoring in dancing and she’s known as the Goddess at her old school. I really wanted to see her dance but.. she’s wearing not quite a suitable outfit to dance so.. maybe next time!’’ Taeyeon let out a laugh. The audience groaned.

http://resources.shopstyle.com/pim/24/96/249679d3ac649b37a9dbc357fe58d26d.jpg

 

‘’ Lastly, my one and only sweetheart, my baby brother, Kim Sehun!’’ A guy went down from the stairs, flashing a genuine smiling, showing his eye-smile completely. He earned a bunch of stares, some are seductive, some are amazed and one completely bored stare from a pair of shining, round eyes that reminiscence a bambi. Sehun was wearing a button down white shirt and a black coat fit perfectly at his body. He wear black skinnies and a pair of worn-out converse.

 

*Not praising but I guarantee Sehun’s hot along with the others*

http://cache.gizmodo.com/gadgets/images/black%20coat.jpg

 

‘’ He’s a dancer too. But girls out there, he’s openly GAY soooo NO chance for you to seduce him but the boys, you’re welcome to..’’ Taeyeon grinned. Sehun smiled shyly and face-palmed himself. The girls all screamed in frustration while the boys cheered happily. With an exception of a doll-like boy and a boy who can feel an aura around Soyeon.

 

‘’ Now! Enough with the introduction and have funnn!!!’’ Taeyeon clapped and all four of them went down the stage, joining the ‘’fun’’. 

 

 

 

 

That was all..

But stay tuned for the next update:)

It will be filled with the couples moments

note: some maybe sweet or maybe not

Sooooooo. Happy Hunger UPDATEE!!!