Chapter 7

Once I Met You

Heeyyy,,gaizzzzz<3

Sorry for the late UPDATE. 

But it's better late than never isn't it?

So, ENJOY

AND HAPPY READING,FELLOW READERS :)


 

‘’Noona? Do you have Taetae’s noona number?’’  ‘’Yaaaa..whyy?’’ Soyeon asked back to her little brother. ‘’Duhhhh,can’t you speak the obvious?! Call her for Lord’s sake.’’ Sehun said, showing his diva side plus a bit ,not a bit, a lot sarcasm in his every words. ‘’Okay,Okay.. Hold up. And please drop your ing diva-and-sarcasm side. It’s too gay for me to handle.’’ Soyeon said while taking out her iPhone5. ‘Taetae..taetae.., Here, got it.!’ Soyeon smiled to herself. She tapped the ‘call’ button and waited. ‘’Toot toot..toot toot.. Yeobeoseyo?’’ Taeyeon pick up her phone.

‘’Taetae-ah..’’ Soyeon said softly. ‘’Neo nuguya?’’ Taeyeon said,coldly. ‘’Yah,I’m your twin,idiot!’’  Taeyeon snapped to reality. She smiled so wide, I thought her cheeks gonna hurt. ‘’Yahh!!! Yeonnieeeee!!’’ Taeyeon screamed to the phone. ‘’Taetaeeeeeeee!’’ Soyeon screamed too,without realizing that she’s getting the attention at the airport. Sehun and Hyoyeon look at each other, embrassed by their sister. Both of them quickly back away from their sister-who-is-overly-excited-seeing-her-twin-again and pretend that they didn’t know her. ‘’Taeyeon-ah,are you busy right now?’’ Soyeon asked carefully to her twin. ‘’Nope. Why?’’ she asked curiously. ‘’Come pick us up at IIA. We’re dying here.’’ ‘’Huh?! You’re dying?! Are you okay?! Where does it hurts??’’ Taeyeon asked, worry and scared fill her voice. ‘’Hey,that’s just a.. ughh,nevermind. Actually, we’re not hurt nor dying and yes, I’m okay. We’re just lost. Can you pick us up now. In 15 minutes time, can you? And don’t be late. See you later.’’ Soyeon hung up,leaving her twin confused, dumfounded and annoyed with her twin’s order-people-around attitude. ‘She surely need to fix her manners.’

‘’YAH.YAH.YAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!’’  Taeyeon screamed. ‘How there she hung up on me? This rascal..’’ Taeyeon mumbles to herself and eventually she doesn’t watch where she is going and the unlucky her, she bumped into someone,fall on her and she’s hurt right now.

‘’YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GO…YOU!!??’’ Taeyeon pointed out to the stranger,well not really a stranger if she knows her.

‘’Yesssss… ME!’’ The stranger said, showing her thousand dollars eye-smile. ‘’Tiffany,right? Well, aren’t you helping me up since you’re the one who make me freakingly fall just now..’’ Taeyeon said. ‘’Yes, I’m Tiffany. No, I’m not helping you out since I didn’t bump into you, as a matter of fact you’re the one who bump into me, mumbling something about rascal.’’ Tiffany smirked. ‘’Okayyy..but are you seriously not helping me out? Jeez, you surely have no sense as a human.‘’ Taeyeon said, not caring about her words. ‘Well, I maybe like her, but I can’t be nice to her. I just know her name. If I like her, she needs to know me for who I am, in other words, my side. I am cute and dorky but when people pissed me off, you’re gonna face the Queen of Satan.’ Taeyeon chuckled mentally to herself. Tiffany held out her hand. ‘’Hey, I’m not that evil. I do have some sense as a human. Come onnnn.. I’m helping you out. Come.’’ Tiffany shake her hand a bit, signaling Taeyeon to take it. Taeyeon took Tiffany’s hand and get up. She rubbed the dust of her jeans. ‘’Thanks and sorry for calling you that.’’ Taeyeon smile. ‘’Nahhh. It’s nothing. I get that a lot.’’ Tiffany sighed. ‘’Jjinjja?’’ Taeyeon was shocked. ‘’NO! Are you crazy?’’ Tiffany laughed. After a few seconds, Taeyeon joined her. ‘’Hey, wanna chat for a bit? I’m on my way to …… café. Wanna join me for a little friendly meeting ‘cause we only met twice plus not in a really pleasant way. So, how about that?’’ ‘’Hey, I work there. Okay, but it’s on you. Can you bear it?’’ Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. ‘’No problem. Let’s go.’’  Tiffany smiled and start to walk. Taeyeon followed her. Little that she remember, she totally forgot about her twins at the airport,waiting for her quite patiently.

 

{At The Airport}

 

‘’See you later.’’ Soyeon hung up. ‘’So, is she coming?’’ Sehun asked. ‘’ In 15 minutes.’’ Soyeon answered back. ‘’Hey,are you hungry? You look kinda pale..’’ Soyeon asked Hyoyeon, while caressing her face. ‘’Yup, I’m hungry.’’ Hyo grinned. Soyeon laughed. ‘’Wanna grab a waffle? Unnie hungry too.’’ Soyeon said sweetly to her sister. ‘’Sure.’’ Hyo smiled. ‘’Hey, what about me?’’ Sehun whined. ‘’What about you?’’ Soyeon asked, sounded absurd. ‘’I’m hungry too. You’re not going to ask me?’’ Sehun said, still with the absolute whining tone. ‘’Hey, are you hungry?’’ Soyeon said sarcastically. ‘’Nevermind. I just wait here.’’ Sehun said, sulking maybe. ‘’Okay.’’ Soyeon and Hyoyeon walk a few steps but Soyeon turned around to ask Sehun what flavor does he wanted. But that question stucked in Soyeon’s throat because her brother is nowhere to be found. She look around and spotted a figure. A figure that she recognized toooooo well. His little brother, Kim Sehun, is madly making out with some random guy at a pillar. Soyeon let out a sigh. Hyoyeon just chuckled. ‘Can’t control his hormones eyyhh..’ Soyeon thought. ‘And he said he’ll wait there. Some waiting he got..’  It was Hyoyeon turn to thought about his crazy brother. ‘’KIM SEHUN! GET THE HERE NOWWWWW!!’’ Soyeon yelled at the top of her lungs.

Sehun heard his name been screamed. He broke the kiss and smile ily at the other. The stranger glare at  Soyeon as Sehun start to walk away to his sisters. ‘’ What the heck are you freakingly DOING?!’’ Soyeon glared at Sehun. ‘OOOhhh noooo.. I see an evil aura at her. Ah, my life..’ Sehun thought. ‘’Not my fault. You should blame him. Or even his parents for borning such a beautiful child. His mother to be exact. Wow, his is freakingly HOT..’’ Sehun said while remembering the guy ‘s just now . ‘’Heyy! Snap out of your thought about the stranger’s !’’ Hyoyeon said at Sehun. ‘’Wahhh! Noona, how do you know? Neo hokshiii, mind-reader yah?’’ Sehun asked, curious as how his sister can read his thoughts.

‘’You make it so obvious, Sehun. Some more, you’re drooling like there’s no tomorrow.’’ Soyeon nodded, agreeing to her sister’s comment. ‘’Ahh, don’t make a fuss about it. So, why did you call me or should I said disturbing me from my heaven?’’ Sehun asked. ‘’Just wanna know what flavor do you want.’’ Soyeon said cooly. ‘’That’s it? That’s it? You can just text me, I probably can still reply to you while making out with that guy just now.’’ ‘’Whatever..so, what flavor?’’ Hyoyeon asked. ‘’Cheese.’’ ‘’Okay. Let’s go unnie.’’ Soyeon nodded. They were about to walk again but Soyeon stopped, again. ‘’By the way, he’s so not in my brother-in-law list. I prefer the ignorant pest. AAhh,, what’s his name again? Oh right, Xi Luhan. He’s such a cutie.’’ Soyeon said, remembering Luhan’s face. ‘’CUTIEEEE? HE?? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? HE’S EVIL!’’ Sehun felt enraged. ‘’Sehun-ah. Don’t hate him too much. You wouldn’t know if he’s the guy that you always said your soulmate for a lifetime.’’ Soyeon said, warning her brother. ‘’I WON’T AND NEVER WILL BE! Hyo noona, please drag Yeon noona to buy the waffles. I’m starving.’’ Sehun said to Hyoyeon. ‘Why am I being dragged to this drama too? Aish, this kidsssss..’ Hyoyeon thought but still drag Soyeon along with her.

‘UGHH! HOW CAN SHE THOUGHT THAT I’M GONNA BE WITH THAT DEVIL?! Well. He is cute, no doubt. Ah, that lips.. HEY,KIM SEHUN! GET THE SNAP OF IT! HE’LL FOREVER WILL BE THE DEVIL. but  cute one of course..’’ Sehun didn’t notice that he thought the last part. He smiled to himself.

‘’Stop smiling like an idiot and here’s your waffle.’’ His sisters came. Soyeon gave the waffle to his baby brother. ‘’Who said I was smiling?!’’ Sehun fought back,not wanting his noonas to know that he was thinking about the golden-haired boy. If they know, he would surely kill himself. His noonas will ‘till the end of the world.

 

{At the….. Café}

 

‘’Hhaahhaahhaha..!!’’ Taeyeon and Tiffany laughed. They were telling their childhood’s stories. Some is stupid,some is embrassing but that is what brought the two girls closer. ‘’ Tiffany-ssi, what time is it?’’ Taeyeon asked. ‘’Drop the ‘ssi’ thingee. It’s like a barrier between us two. Uuum, it’s 46 minutes after 11.’’ ‘’Ouh, nothing Tiffany. I just..Oh Lord!’’ Taeyeon smacked her forehead. ‘’Why Taeyeon?’’ Tiffany asked, corcern about her new friend’s sudden ‘’Oh Lord!’’ thing. ‘’ I SERIOUSLY FORGOT TO PICK MY TWIN AT IIA! OH MY GOSH, SHE’S SO GONNA KILL MEEE!! TO MAKE THINGS WORST, SHE IS ONE PUNCTUAL PERSON! AND THE BEST PART OF IT, SHE HATE LATE COMERS! THAT’S IT! MY LIFE’S COMING TO AN END! AAAAHHHH.. MORI APPA!’’ Taeyeon said while holding her head. ‘’Hey,hey,hey. Relax. Come let’s go to the airport together. I can explain why are you being late.’’ Tiffany said, smiling like there’s no tomorrow. ‘UGH! She seriously like to smile that much?’ ‘’Will you do that? I mean it’s my fault too for agreeing to you and forgetting her.’’ ‘’We’ll explain together then. Easy-pizzy. Let’s go!’’ She tugged at Taeyeon’s arm and dragged her out the entrance.

{At the IIA}

 

‘’46 minutes and 12 seconds. Ahh, my twin is so punctual!’’ Soyeon exclaimed sarcastically at her siblings. ‘’Hey, it’s only been 4..’’ Sehun’s words is been cut off by Soyeon. ‘’Don’t you ingly try to said it’s only been 46 minutes and 12 seconds because you ingly said that 15 minutes 1 second earlier.’’ Soyeon snapped. ‘’Drop the s. Too much profanity. It’s bad for my innocent mind..’’ Sehun said. ‘’Innocent  mind you said? Huh, sure some innocent mind you got there when you secretly watch using Hyo’s laptop but the smart you doesn’t remember to clear the history.’’ Soyeon smirked. Sehun face went all red. ‘ my stupid mind. Make a mental note to clear the history from now on.’ He cursed at himself.

 

‘’Soyeon-ahhh!!’’  Soyeon turn around and smiled widely. ‘’Taeyeon-ahhhh!!’’ She yelled and they both run into each other’s arms , well you can basically imagined the dramatic hug couples or siblings do when they’re apart for who-cares-how-many-years. ‘’Ahh!! I’ve miss you pabo!’’ Taeyeon said. ‘’I’ve miss you too, extra pabo!’’ Tiffany chuckled at the twins cuteness. ‘’Oh, who is this?’’ Soyeon asked curiously. ‘’Oh, this is my friend Tiffany Hwang.’’ Tiffany nodded and smile sweetly. ‘’Aaahhh,, she’s really pretty..’’ Soyeon commented. Tiffany blushed at the coment while Taeyeon just chuckled. ‘’So, the reason why you’re late before I scold you?’’ Tiffany and Taeyeon tell her the incident. Soyeon nodded and said ‘’Reason’s accepted.’’ Soyeon smiled at the two. Taeyeon and Tiffany exchange glances of relief. ‘’Ehemm..’’ Sehun purposely coughed. They looked behind (with the exception of the model). ‘’Se…Hyo?’’ ‘’UUUmmm, my name is not Sehyo it’s Sehun and Hyo is this pretty girl over here. Wow, noona! Have you forgotten us that much until you jumbled up our names and combined it to one?’’ Sehun said, and chuckled. Hyo chuckled too. ‘’Unnie, aren’t you not gonna hug us? Sehun-ah, I think only us miss our sister..’’ ‘’Yah, you punks! Get the hell here now! I want to hug youuuuuu!!!’’ Taeyeon said, motioning them to come over and continue the hugging session. ‘’Aaaahh, you guys are SO CUTEEEE!!’’ Tiffany said. ‘’Us? They’re not. I am.’’ Taeyeon said. ‘’Narcissistic much?’’ Tiffany rolled her eyes. ‘’ I’m not a narcissist. It’s the truth. Ughh, you’re one of the people who hate me because of my charms.’’ Taeyeon said, still boasting about herself. ‘’Yaaa..yaaa… whatever you say.’’ Tiffany said.

‘’ Ehemm, Taeyeon-ah, do you know where Goldbars is?’’ ‘’Yup. Why?’’ Taeyeon asked curiously. ‘’Take us there. We’re leaving there.’’ Soyeon said, as if it’s normal to be staying at one of the most expensive place there. ‘’Are you ingly said that you’re staying at Goldbars, ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE PLACE HERE?’’ Taeyeon said, shocked. ‘’Oh, really? Sehun, I told you to get a comfortable place. Eventhough it’s cheap, if it’s comfortable, then it’s okay..’’ Soyeon said. ‘’I don’t know. Soorrryyyy..’’ Sehun said, grinning. ‘’Nevermind. Taeyeon-ah. Where do you stay?’’ Soyeon asked her twin. ‘’Tulip Street.’’ ‘’Aaahh, why don’t you stay with us?’’ Soyeon asked excitedly. ‘’Why must I? And by the way, I’m staying with a friend.’’ Taeyeon said, not interested at the offer. ‘’Okay, but we can visit you right?’’ ‘’Sure, and cross my heart, I’ll come and visit you too in return.’’ Taeyeon said cooly. ‘’Tiffany unnie, where do you stay?’’ Hyoyeon asked, being the friendly girl she is. ‘’I’m staying at Goldbars too. 5th Steet. You?’’ We’re at the 8th street. Waahhh, quite near. Don’t be surprise if we show up at your doorstep..’’ Sehun said, teasingly. While smiling, he unconciouusly reveal his eye-smile completely. ‘’Wow! Your eye-smile  is so prettyyyyy!’’ Tiffany exclaimed happily. Sehun smile. ‘’Noona, yours too. Very preeettttyyy..’’ Sehun said, flirting a bit. ‘’Snap out of it, Sehun. No flirting allowed.’’ Taeyeon said, feeling a tinge of jealousy. ‘’Okayyyy..!’’ Sehun said meaningfully. ‘Something smells fishy here.’ Soyeon thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soooooo,, HOW WAS ITTT?

Please comment and subscribe <3

Thanks for all your lovely comments and thanks for subscribing:)

See you againnnnnnn.....

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS XD