Chapter 6

Once I Met You

 

Heyyyy,,guyyyyss..

ANOTHER UPDATE..YOOOhhhhooo..

Thanks for waiting. Ah,your patience is too high,I'm emo right now. You make me cry. But, whatever.

Enjoyyyyyy<3

 


 

 

-Hyoyeon's room-

 

From outside, Sehun could hear his third noona sobbing and murmuring to herself. He takes a deep breath and walks in cooly.

'Huhu.. Unnie, i know you dislike me but you are too mean unnie,too mean!!I’ve reached my limit of patience! Taeyeon unnie, Saranghae!huk huk..' sobs Hyoyeon without noticing Sehun just entered her room.
Sehun hugs his sister's waist and kisses her cheek.
'Noona! you look soooo ing ugly! That ticket was a fake one. Yeon noona have 3 tickets of the real one.' says Sehun and takes a seat beside her.
'SERIOUSLY? SO SHE WAS JUST TRYING TO PLAY A PRANK ON ME?! SOYEON UNNIE!!!' shouts Hyoyeon while wiping her tears roughly.
Sehun can't stand the loud noise so he went out of the room quickly.. After a second he closes the door, he opens back and puts his head in between the door.
'Ah, Noona.I’ve just remembered. You better take that ticket on the desk at the living room quickly before appa founds it and all of us will be his meal for tonight. Anyway, I'm going out tonight with my friends. I will be pretty,pretty late tonight.And I maybe gonna pass the night curfew.Cover for me will you? Bye and Thanksss!!' after he finishes that, he closes the door and sneakily went down before he shout his last,encore sentence..
'LEND ME YOUR CAR,NOONA! GOMAWO!!bye!SARANGHAEYO!' says Sehun and runs towards Hyoyeon's sport car and zoomed out on the road.
'AH SEHUNNIE!! haish, YAH! YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF MY CAR!!' shouts Hyoyeon from her room and she walks towards the living room and keep the ticket away from Mr. Kim before he reaches home.

 

 

 

~Night~
'Hyo, did you take that ticket?' ask Soyeon who just got back from another photoshoot.
'Ah yes. Here it is..' says Hyoyeon. Soyeon nodded and quickly decides to walk to her room because the exhaustion is starting to hit her and it has made her head hurts.
'The flight is on the 21st.. today is the 20th so it’s tomorrow.. how about appa? Have you inform him about this,unnie?' ask Hyoyeon scarily..
'Don't you worry about that. I know my part.. By the way, Sehun is not home yet? If he's home, tell him that I want to meet him' says Soyeon.
'Yeon unnie, wait.. if you want to tell appa, let us, your dongsaengs be with you. We are siblings so we won't let you be the only one who suffers everything.. don’t we?' ask Hyoyeon while holding Soyeon's waist..
Soyeon let out a sigh and yanked Hyo’s arms from her waist.
'Just do as you wish. AAAhhh..mori appa..’’  Soyeon mumbles and walks to her room.. Hyoyeon smiles and also walks to her room. She grabs her Iphone and start to call Sehun. When Sehun picks up, there is a loud-can-burst-your-eardrums noise came from where he is,seriously it is not Sehun if he is not at another flambuoyant gay club.'AAhh..why does he have to be gay?. He's handsome and a lot of girls yearn for him but nevermind, I believe in my baby brother,he'll find the right guy one day. The one he's seeing right now and all this times is just friends or maybe for fun?'
'Yah Sehun, are you in a club right now? ARE YOU DRUNK?!!' shouts Hyoyeon.’Wow,my noona is one smart . I would be so dead if she knows I am making up with some random guy or you could say a few random guys in just a few ing minutes. She always said ‘’Take it slow,Sehun-ah’’ and bla..bla..’ Sehun thought mentally to himself. ‘’YAH!YAH!DO YOU INGLY HEAR ME?!’’ Hyo shouted,again.
'Noona!Noona! You knew your little brother. I’m not a drinker.Yes, I  am in a club but I don't drink anything and didn’t even touch anything..orrr not.’’Sehun mumbles the last part slowly. ‘’What the heck did you just say just now Sehun?’’ Hyoyeon asked through the line. ‘’Nothing.!!By the way,  I'm here just to have fun.. Erm, why did you call me suddenly? Ah.. because of your car? Don't worry! Noona-ah, trust me! I took good care of your car..' says Sehun happily..
'Haha.. yeayy..yeahhh..whatever you say.. Soyeon unnie just got home.. She wants to meet you immediately and we need to inform appa tonight since the flight is tomorrow..' says Hyoyeon while laying on her bed.
'hrm.. give me 15 minutes and I'll be home.. Bye..' says Sehun and they hung up.

 


~15 + 30 Minutes Later~
'Soo Noona, you wanna see me?' asks Sehun while his both hands in his pocket,acting all cool..
'Yes but it should be 30 minutes ago don’t you think Sehun-ah?’’ Soyeon raised one of her eyebrows to her baby brother. Sehun just grinned. 'Anyway, I’m going to meet appa right now, downstairs..' says Soyeon without looking at him..
Sehun smiles and walks towards his sister.. He then calms her.
'Don’t you worry.. we will be by your side,okay?' says Sehun,touching her shoulders.. Soyeon looks at him and smiles..
Soyeon, Hyoyeon and Sehun walks together to the living room where their Father was there, sitting while watching television.. or probably just spazzing out,remembering Mother and all their lovey dovey moments together.
'Appa, we need to talk' says Sehun..
‘Oh,my son and…. daughters.. what do you wanna talk about?' their appa says and closes the tv.. he smiles and looks at them one by one..
'We are going to Korea,appa.. tomorrow..' says Soyeon bravely.
'WHAT?!!! ARE YOU GUYS INSANE? NO! I SAID NO!' shouts their father.
'Appa! We are going for Tae unnie! Please! Just bear with us for a while! We promised you not to cause any problem!' begs Hyoyeon..
Their Father let out a sigh..
'Don’t you worry about Tae Tae unnie? Don’t you have pity for her for not having nowhere to go?! You shouldn't be that mean,appa! How disrespectful she is, she is still your daughter! My twins!!' shouts Soyeon shedding into tears.
'I know.. I acknowledge every single thing that you said but.. you should be worrying about yourselves first.. What about the paparazzi? You know, I am a mayor here, in States.. what would people say?' says their Father who is more worried about his status rather than his daughter or maybe children,as you can say.
'So appa, you rejected our reunion to meet your daughter who is our sister just because of that? Just because of your ing status?! Get the away with your bull! Oh Lord! Tell me this is just a dream! Mr. Kim, afterall SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER! Think appa, think! Please, we beg you! Just let us go..' pleaded Sehun..
'...I was wrong, I'm sorry.. Araseo, i will let you go but with one condition.. my people will be around you guys without you noticing it.. if I get any information that one of you causes any trouble, then the 4 of you will be back here, in States,whether you like it or not including Taeyeon.. Afterall,I am your dad,right? So, I have the power to decide.. understand? I will supply any needs you need when you are there.. Don’t you worry.. Soyeon, you are the eldest right here. I am not going to trust Taeyeon to take care of her dongsaengs but I will trust you,and only you. But,remind her though that I'll try to believe her. If I heard anything unpleasant, you're gonna quit your modelling career and says Hi to the business world that you hate so much.. how about that? Do we have a deal?' says their Father with a smirk.
they exchange glances of worries until..


'I agree.. is there anything else?' says Soyeon bravely, once again giving their father a shock.'Wow,she must be so determined.' their Father thought.
'Nothing else,hrm.. alright.. it’s tomorrow right? I will send you off.' their Father smiles and hug them altogether. (Awwww..a cheezaaayyyyyy group huggggg<3)

 

~Next Morning~
'Appa, thanks for everything..Seriously, gomawo and.. I.. love you' says Soyeon while hugging her father at the  LAX.
'Take good care of them. Remember what have I warned you?' smiles their Father..
Soyeon smiles and nod her head.. Hyoyeon and Sehun hug their father one last time before entering the main entrance.
'Noona, going to Seoul will take a long time, isnt’t it?' ask Sehun. Blurr caseee.-.-
Soyeon chuckles and nods.

 

~


After almost a few hours in the airplane, they finally reach Seoul,their city of birth.. They are so amazed seeing Seoul Tower right in front of their eyes.. It is true, Seoul is a very nice place.. ‘Aah,how long has it been?’ Soyeon thought to herself. Soyeon decided to go to the counter to exchange some notes while Hyoyeon and Sehun were pushing the cart together when someone accidentally knocks Soyeon down and make her fall.
'Noona! Gwaenchanha?' ask Sehun while wearing a black sunglasses and a backpack.
'Ah, jeongsohamnida.. I am so sorry..' says that guy while another guy was looking straight to Sehun.. Sehun stares at him while helping his sister up.
'Unnie, let me go to the counter then..' says Hyoyeon and there she goess before Soyeon can stop her.
'Yah, be careful while walking...' says Sehun, trying to control his anger.
'Yah, ask your noona too!..' says that (another) guy,who was staring at him since the beginning.

‘’Aish,this kid..’’ Sehun hissed. ‘’Yah! I’m not a kid. I’m 19 you know?!’’ the guy screamed.
'Aissshhh,neomu shikrok. Cut it out you kids. Such babies. It’s my fault.. Anyway, I am Doojoon.. Yoon Doojoon..and he is some ignorant pest, Xi Luhan.. I am so sorry once again. By the way what’s your name?' says Doojoon while showing his gums.’

‘’Forget about me.’’ Soyeon said cooly. This is my baby brother, Sehun and that girl,just now is Hyoyeon.. my sister.. no, it’s okay.. it is my fault too though..' says Soyeon with an icy stare and cooly walks away without a smile and a goodbye.
'Haishhhh... her brother ..uggghhhhhhh!!! Annoys me!!!! I HATE HIM!!' screams  Luhan. Doojoon can’t hear him though, probably because of the girl with the icy stare that interests him ‘I’m gonna know her.’ He thought,making a mental note specifically.
'But, that girl.. is kinda strange.. She just gave me an aura, a deep aura.. I hope to see her soon..' says Doojoon with a big smile..
'Yah! You, seriously a crazy little brat! Just last night you told me that Beyonce gave you a y aura and now?? That girl gave you exactly what kind of aura,huh?' pouts Luhan.
'Aish.. mother in-law! Stop being petty okay? Kaja..' says Doojoon and walks faster,dragging Luhan in the process.
'Yah! Yah! Try calling me that once again!! This punk..'  Luhan glares but he still follows the dragging.

 

 

 

 

HOW WAS IT?HOW WAS IT?

WAS IT BAD? WAS IT GOOD??

ANYWAY, JUST COMMENT AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE<3

Love u ,MY READERSSSS:)

NIGHT XD

...............