Chapter 8

Once I Met You

Heeyyy, gaizzzz<3

Wondering why I'm early updating this storyyy??

Hahahha, not gonna tell you guysss

So, enjooyyyyyyy <3


 

 

{At the Goldbars}

 

‘’We’re HERE!’’ Taeyeon exclaimed happily. ‘’YEAAYYYY!!’’ The three siblings happiness can’t be hide anymore. They still can’t believe that they’re here. At Seoul finally, after spending years at the US. ‘’What is your house number by the way?’’ Taeyeon asked. ‘’88.’’ Sehun said. ‘’80,81,82….88! Here it is.’’ Taeyeon’s Mercedes Benz stopped in front of a luxurious mansion. ‘’YOU ARE STAYING HERE?!’’ ‘Maldo Andwae! It’s so BIG and it is JUST for 3 persons? Are you kidding me KIM SEHUN?!’ Taeyeon spazzed out for a split second. ‘’Noona!’’ Sehun called his sister. ‘’Yaaaa. What?’’ ‘’ Nothing. Just bringing you back to reality. That’s all. It’s not really IMPORTANT, doesn’t it??’’ Sehun said sarcastically.

 

 ‘’Stop being sarcastic will you? I hate sarcastic people..’’ Taeyeon said while pouting. ‘’ Are you indirectly saying that you hate me? Your one and only baby brother??’’ Sehun said while holding his chest. ‘’It hurts, noona. It does.’’ Sehun said sadly. ‘’ Cut it out.. Hey, listen hear, my one and only brother..’’ Taeyeon shake her body a bit. ‘’ You’re an exception. My family, am I NUTS to hate you all? I don’t think I’m crazy just yet. Why? Because I LOVE YOU..’’ Taeyeon finish her speech. ‘’WE LOVE YOU TOOOO!’’ The 3 siblings exclaimed and they hugged. A cheesy one to be specific. Tiffany just chuckled ‘Aahhh, jinjja kieopta..’ she smiled.

 

 ‘ Ughh, why doesn’t I have any siblings? I should get papa and mama to work their asses out harder in order for me to get a baby sister or even a baby brother. But, it’s too late dee.. I’m almost graduating, which means hello daddy’s job in the way..’ Tiffany let out a sigh. ‘’Why are you sighing?’’ Taeyeon asked. ‘’Nothing. Just thinking about a major life crisis.’’ Tiffany said. ‘’What major life crisis?’’ Sehun asked. ‘’You don’t want to hear and please don’t ask anymore. I don't want to talk about it.’’ Tiffany said, smiling apologetically. ‘’Oh, okay. Sorry for my rudeness, intruding your privacy life. But you can always talk to me Fany-noona. Anytime. And Tiffany noona, don’t think about it too much, you’ll get wrinkles faster than you expected.’’ Sehun smiled cheekily. ‘’Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it a lot,Mister..’’ Tiffany said and laughed. Sehun let out a peace sigh and laughed.

 

‘’Okay..okay.. stop it. Let’s go in and enter our home. Or you could say new HOME !!!’’ Soyeon yelled and laughed. Hyoyeon and Sehun joined her not long after. ‘’Sorry for this crazy human beings attitude.’’ Taeyeon said pityly. ‘’Don’t mind me. They’re cute.’’ ‘’ You must be crazy..’’ ‘’Why??’’ Tiffany whined. ‘’They are CUTE!’’ ‘’Yaaa..yaaa.. whatever you say.’’ ‘’Hey it’s almost 5pm, you want a ride?’’ Taeyeon asked. ‘A pretty lady like her seriously can’t walk alone, she’ll get rap or something..’ Taeyeon shook her head at the thought.’’ Sure!’’ Tiffany said and both of them climbed into Taeyeon’s car.

 

{In the Mansion}

 

‘’Waaa…’’ Waaahhh..’’ Wooowwww..’’Wooohhoooo..’’ Their happy voices enchoed throughout the house. ‘’Are you serious, Kim Sehun? This is our house? WOOOOWWWWWWWW! Eventhough it’s smaller than dad’s but it’s OKAY!!!!!!!!’’ Soyeon said happily while bouncing on her baby brother. ‘’ Hey, get the hell up you fat old woman!’’ Sehun said teasingly. ‘’ I don’t care. I’m gonna kept glueing to you ‘cause what? Because you found us a very pretty houseeeeeeeeeee!!’’ Soyeon can’t kept her excitement. ‘’Yahhhh! Don’t scream near my ear! You’re too LOUD! I thought my eardrum gonna burst by the strong waves of your screaming…’’ Sehun said while covering his ears.

 

 ‘’LET’S MAKE A HAMBURGERRRRRRR!!!’’ It was Hyoyeon’s turn to scream and she jump on Soyeon. Making the ‘old fat woman’ and ‘the guy who’s eardrums gonna burst’ cried out in an absolute pain. ‘’Aaahh, is it painful? Bare it, will you??’’ Hyoyeon said sarcastically. ‘’ Fine, just this one time. Ughh, because of my love for you guys, I sacrificed my well-toned and well-built body..huhu..’’ Sehun said, making both of his noonas to smile and burst out laughing their asses out. ‘’STOP THE STUPID BRAGGING ATTITUDE WILL YOU?!’’ The sisters said in unison, in between their laughs. ‘’NO CAN DO! YOU NEED TO ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM!’’ Sehun said while laughing loudly. ‘’OKAYYY!’’ His sisters said in unison, again.

 

{Goldbars: 8th Street}

 

‘’Thanks for the ride Taeyeon..’’ Tiffany said while smiling. ‘’Yeah, sure. ‘’ Taeyeon smiled back. ‘’Hey, wanna come in for a while? ‘’ Tiffany asked. ‘’Uuumm.. I don’t know about that..’’ Taeyeon still doesn’t feel good about this sudden proposal. ‘’Awww.. Come onnn.. My papa and mama is home.. Come onnn.. I want to show them my new bestiee..’’ Tiffany whined. ‘’Bestie?’’ Taeyeon sounded confused. ‘’Of course.. You are my bestie.. Come.. Get your up.. Your coming in no matter what happens..’’ Tiffany said while pulling Taeyeon’s arm. ‘’And if I don’t want to?’’ Taeyeon said, pulling her arm back from Tiffany’s grip and crosses her arm near her chest. ‘’Then I shall do the.. WAITTT! You choose the manual or auto?’’ ‘’Huh?!’’ ‘’Just choose one.’’ ‘’Manual?’’ ‘’It’d be my pleasure..’’ Tiffany smirked.

‘’What you say guuuurlll??’’ Taeyeon asked, in an absurd tone. Tiffany smiled innocently and lean closer at Taeyeon’s face. ‘’Yah! Yah! WHAT THE FREAKING LORD DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!’’ Taeyeon was so damn nervous, well why wouldn’t she be? They are soooo close afterall. Just a few milimetres and you know what’ll happen.. ‘’If you don’t want to follow me, then I’ll kiss you..’’ Tiffany said while playfully caressing Taeyeon’s lips. ‘’Plus a tongue to tongue massage. How’s that?’’ Tiffany said huskily. (Well, you know Tiffany’s voice is husky in real life).

 

‘’Okayyy.. I prefer following you than get a free massage. Thank you..’’ Taeyeon said, at the same time pushing Tiffany’s face away. Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and stop her from pushing her further away more. She lean in and left a peck at Taeyeon’s lips. ‘’YAHH!’’ Taeyeon yelled. ‘’OH MY GOD! YOU JUST INGLY STOLE MY FIRST KISS. YAHH! I ALREADY AGREED TO FOLLOW YOU, BUT WHY DID YOU STILL KISS ME?! Aaahh, my lips..’’  Taeyeon screamed while touching her not--anymore lips. ‘Arghh, this girl. Jinjja!’ ‘’I’m sorry Taetae but I couldn’t resist.’’ Tiffany smiled. ‘’Cannot resist?! Arghh! And one more thing, don’t call me Taetae, it’s only for family and loved ones. How about we go and meet your papa and mama so that I can get the hell out of here..’’ Taeyeon said while glaring at Fany. And both of them went out from the car.

 

 

 

 

Heyy, is it O.K or K.O?

Please comment and subscribe <3

and for YoonYul shippers, I'll squeeze them in, in no time. Just you waittt -.-

Nite, and love youuu :*