Chapter 12

Once I Met You

Heyyyy guysss, sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for updating sooo lateee >.<

I'm just not in the mood for a couple of days.

Happy Enjoyyyyy Readinnnnggggg :)


 

 

I felt something was drapped around my shoulders. I looked down and saw a coat. "You'll catch a cold." and with that Luhan walked away. "Thank you?" I said dumfoundedly. ‘ Oh, cheesuuusss! Why does my enemy must be a caring person?’. " Sehun-ah!!" "Ouh, noona, wae??" "Nothing. Just finding you. Come, someone's looking for you." "Who??" ‘’ Tiffany noona..’’ ‘’ Jinjja? Yeayyy!!’’ I said happily while running to the party like the most happiest person in the world, fully forgetting about the incident just now. ‘ Aish, this kid..’ Soyeon chuckled.

{Next Morning : 1st Day At A Brand New School}

‘’ Sehun-ah! Wake the up! We’re late for school!’’ Soyeon said while storming to her sister’s room. ‘’ Hyo! Wake up! We’re late for school!’’ Soyeon went back down and prepare breakfast.

Sehun’s POV

‘’ Uummm.. Aaaahhh!’’ Sehun stretched out. ‘ Dear God, my wish for today is that I can find some cute guys that have y butts that I can tap.’ I did my ritual every morning and get up from bed to take a shower.

Hyo’s POV

‘’ Arghhhh! Morning, world!’’ I smiled happily and rushed to the shower to wash up.

{Downstairs}

‘’ Oh! Both of you are up. I prepare some scrambled eggs and bacon. Help yourselves.’’ Soyeon said while sitting back down. ‘’ Oh, one more thing!’’ ‘’ What?’’ Sehun asked looking at her noona. ‘’ Taeyeon will pick us up in 10 minutes. We’re going with her everyday.’’ ‘’ Okay!’’

 

 

{Seoul Music & Art International High School}

‘’ Yeon, we have only one period same that is singing. So, see you after lunch. And, the headmister wanted to see all of you at his office now. Good Luck and see you at lunchtime!’’ Taeyeon smiled and dashed off to her class happily.

‘’ Aish! She left us dumbfounded. Uuumm.. so, I guess we should head to the office now.Don’t wanna be late!’’ Sehun said while pulling her noonas’ hands towards the office, knowing that he has no idea where it is.

'’ So, the three of you is the new transferred student from States?' asks the principal.
‘’ Yup. I’m Grade 3.’’ Soyeon said emotionlessly while raising her hand up. ‘’ Grade 2.’’ Hyo put her hand up while smiling. ‘’ Grade 1.’’ Sehun said with his usual poker face. ‘ This kids will turn this school upside down, I swear.’ The principal said while chuckling mentally.

 

'’ Oh.. Alright then. Nice to meet all of you. Sooooo, here you go.       Your schedules and a map of the school. One more, you guys do acknowledge that our school is one of the tops  right? So because of that, we have prepared 2 kinds of dorm for everyone. It is a compulsary for each and every one of our student TO STAY in the dorm prepared. One is for the art students and the other is for music. There are 4 building for each flow that you took, 2 for girls and 2 for boys. This is your numbered room, keys and other necessities.’’

 

‘’ Ouh and here, your head of musics..’’ The principal who I insist Mr. Hwang Seungri handed to Soyeon. ‘’ And Sehun and Hyoyeon ssi?’’ ‘’ Nae?’’ They reply in unison. ‘’ Doojoon here will you to your classes ‘cause both of you are in the art department.’’ Sehun and Hyo nodded their heads. ‘’ I’ll be going now. Take good care of them Doojoon-ah and I hope you have a great time in this school.’’ Mr. Hwang smiled and walked away.


'’ Aren’t you I hope not though the Yoon Doojoon whom I met at the airport and the welcoming party right?'’ asks  Soyeon..
'’ Haha, our destiny! Yup! It's me, Yoon Doojoon who have bumped into you and talk with you.  I’m also in Grade 3. I will show Sehun his room and class while for both of you, Boram here will tag along and help you. She is my sister a.k.a helper’’ Doojoon scoffed purposely at the last part. ‘’ YAH!’’ Boram squeled while punching her younger brother playfully. ‘ Cute!’ Sehun thought.


‘' Okay Sehun, this is your room. You do know  your class right?’ Doojoon asked. ‘’ Ah! Luckily I did. By the way, can I know who is my roommate?’’  asks Sehun full of curiosity.
‘' Haish! If you come a little earlier, you might have the chance to meet him.  He is very pretty!’’ ‘’ Pretty? As in a flower boy?’’ ‘’ Yup!’’

 

‘’ He reallllyyy loves to talk and nags all the time but… he is kind if you know him well. Aish, he is my cousin actually. He is also in Grade 1 and in the same course as you but if you want to meet him, you should wait for 1 or 2 weeks since he is in Beijing right now, visiting his family. His name is..’’ Doojoon words got cut off because Hyunseung. His bestfriend call him. ‘’ Uum, Sehun, I should get going now and I hope you can fit in here. Bye!’’ Doojoon waved while running to his friend. ‘ Flower boy huh? Maybe my prayers had been answered finally.’ Sehun smiles while making his way in his room

 

 

 

 

Sooooo, how wass ittt??

And new font! *party onnn*

Leave ur commentsss and sorry again if this chapter is a failure :(