chapter 1

Once I Met You

 

 
*singing*
 
Michige bogo sipeun saram
(The person I miss like crazy)
Michige deudgo sipeun neoui hanmadi
(The words I want to hear from you like crazy)
Saranghae saranghaeyo geudaeneun eoditnayo
(I love you, I love you – where are you?)
Gaseumgipi baghin
(The person I long for,) 
Geuriun saram geudae
(who is deeply stuck in my heart)
 
Yeongwonhi ganjighallaeyo
(I want to cherish you forever)
Saranghae saranghaeyo
(I love you, I love you)
 
 
TAEYEON POV
 
"This song always make me think about my only and one twin.. I miss her so much.." 
 
Taeyeon sighed 
 
"Soyeon ahh.. When are you coming back? Unnie miss you so much.." 
 
"Thinking about my twin made my mood down.. I think enough for today.."
 
With that Taeyeon pack her guitar. Taeyeon is so into music. She tends to composed her own songs and perform it at the streets side. Eventhough her family had more than enough to support her. But Taeyeon is someone who want to achieve something with her own hard work. Working as a streets performer is not an easy task to do cause  your allowance is not accurate. So, Taeyeon tends to work at a cafe nearby to have enough money.
 
'Oh,god.. I'm so dead.. How can I forgot about my job.. Haishhhhh.....'
 
With that Taeyeon start to run with her guitar that she carry on her back. She then end up falling on the floor after she bump on something... or you can say someone.
 
"Are you alright?" 
 
"Ouchh.. Yessss... I think..." Taeyeon say while rubbing her elbow.
 
"Come... Let me help you with that..." the soft... husky... girly voice go through Taeyeon's ear and make her look upwards forgetting about the pain that she just felt.
 
*Just hear her voice make my heart stop beating*-Tae
 
As her eyes adjusting the sunlight above her. She saw a pair of hands infront of her. Taeyeon then put her hands on the owner's hand thinking that the girl wants to help her get up. 
 
Just then she hear a cute little chuckle.
 
"When I say let me help you with that, I meant your guitar. Let me help you carry it..." say the girl bluntly.
 
"Ohh... ermmm... H-Here.." Taeyeon stuttering as her cheek started to become red. 
She then pass the guitar to the girl with shyness while looking down avoiding any contacts with the girl.
 
*she's so damn cute!!* - the girl
 
"By the way.. I'm Tiffany.. Tiffany Hwang.." Tiffany said smiling as she pull the girl in front of her up.
 
"Ohh.. Tippani? Araso.. I'm T-Taeyeon.. Kim Taeyeon.." 
*Her smiles are going to kill me anytime soon.. O.O*
 
"HAHAHA! You are funny Taeyeonnie.. Its not Tippani.. Its Ti-ffa-ny.." says Tiffany while laughing at Taeyeon's cuteness
 
*Her eye-smile is sooooooo oh my god.. It's killing me!!*
 
Taeyeon who is still stunned because of Tiffany killer eye-smile seems to wonder into her own world.
 
"Taeyeon?? Hello!! TAEYEON!!!!" Tiffany started to yelled as Taeyeon give no reaction towards her.
 
"Yes.. Yess.. Sorry.." 
 
*Serve you right Kim Taeyeon!!* Taeyeon mind-scolded herself.
 
"Ermm.. I would like to have a long chat with you.. But I'm in hurry now.. Till we meet again ok Taeyeonnie?? BYE!!" Tiffany says as she started walked away.
 
"Bye.." 
 
*Why do I feel so empty now that she's gone* 
 
Taeyeon then carry her guitar back and started to walk away. Just then her phone started to ring.
 
'Who the hell are calling me now.. I'm so not in the mood..' Taeyeon stare at the phone screen looking at the caller ID..
 
'Yuri?? What does she wants from me??'
 
"Hello?"
 
"KIM TAEYEON!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU RIGHT NOW!! WHAT EXCUSE DO YOU PLAN TO GIVE TO MS.LEE AFTERWARDS HUH???!!"
 
Taeyeon keep the phone away from her ear as Yuri's voice is really going to cause her eardrum spoilt.
 
"YAH!! No need for you to shout right?? Can't you ask me properly?? Oh my god.. I will be deaf in anytime soon.."
 
"Alright.. alright.. My dear besties Kim Taeyeon.. What time do you think your work start at??" Yuri says in her sarcastic voice.
 
"There?? Can't you just asked me like that?? Aigoo.. Work starts at 3pm right??"
 
"You are right my friend.. and what time do you think is it now?"
 
"Its.." 
 
she paused as she looked at her watch at her wrist.. 
 
"Its 3...ITS 3.45!!! ! I WILL BE LATE AGAIN!!"
 
With that Taeyeon started to run with all she might while thinking what excuse should she give to her one and only fierce like a lion manager.. 
 
 
 
 
*I'M SO DEAD*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED........