Trapped In The Past

The Destined One

"Oppa, you will be fine. Nothing will happen to you! Ans....answer me!!"

 

"Yoo...Yoona ah... I... I don't think I'm going to make it.."

 

''Ann...Anniyo! I need you! You know I need you to take care of me! I'll hurt myself without you around!'

 

"Anniyo... You're a strong girl... Take care of yourself.... My baby girl... Sa....Saranghaeyo..." GD touches Yoona's face for the last time and closes his eyes forever.

 

"KWON JIYONG!!! YOU AREN'T LEAVING ME!!!" Yoona hugged her boyfriend tightly as GD laid there motionlessly. She tried hitting him with all her might, tears rolling down repeatedly. Her world stopped there...

 

 

''JIYONG OPPA! BABY!" Yoona shouted, awaking from her nightmare, breaking into sweats.

 

 

''Omo. Yoona ah! Are you alrights? You dreamt of GD Oppa again?'' Yuri walked over to Yoona's bed, wiping away her sweats.

 

Yoona just simply shook her head and got up to wash up. Today is a new school year once again. She looked into the mirror and sighed. A new school year? She doesn't even feel like going to school anymore. She just want to lie in the bed all day long and sleep her life away. Or maybe she could even end her life! She brushed her hair reluctantly. She had dreamt of G-Dragon once again. Ever since his death, Yoona had been having dreams about him. Be it sweet or nightmare, she wants to savour every moment and never gets out of it. A new school year without G-Dragon. Without her beloved boyfriend. She didn't even want to think about it.

 

After much effort in freshening herself up, Yoona then went to school with her other sisters. Her sisters were all used to this routine. Ever since 9months ago, Yoona had been behaving like this. During the first few months, it was even worse. She tried to kill herself. Slitting her own wrist, taking pills. Luckily Tiffany and Yuri were there to stop her foolish-ness in time. If not, she would already be with GD by now. As Yoona was walking in front of the group with Taeyeon and Seohyun, the others were walking slowly at the back, talking about her issue once again.

 

''Although she didn't say, I know she dreamt of GD oppa again. Aishh~ She had been dreaming about him for almost a year already! I'm just so worried...''

 

''But there is nothing we could do. We already tried what we could do. Scold her, cry with her, consolling her, Nothing has worked Yul...''

 

''Fany ah, don't worry! At least we had managed to stop her from ending her life. Let's give her more time. You know GD oppa is her life.'' Sunny put her arm around Tiffany's shoulder and cheered her up.

 

''Anyway, don't worry girls! I believe this will work eventually! Because, Jay told me that one of his good friend is transferring to this school today! I had met him once, a pretty hot guy I must say. So, maybe we could pair him and Yoona! Yoona will fell in love with him definitely!'' Jessica clapped her hands together, smiling brightly.

 

''Aishh~ Sica ah, Yoona is not like you. If this works, we won't be so troubled already. Unless you could get Kimura Takuya here in front of her. If not, it is not going to work. And you are already engaged, Miss Jung. Stop looking at other hot guys.'' Yuri rebutted Jessica.

 

''KWON YURI!!''

 

-----

 

The girls reached the school shortly after that. As usual, their boyfriends were waiting for them at the school gate.

 

''Annyeong Yoona!'' The guys waved cheerfully.

 

''Oh... Morning Oppas...''

 

Taeyang and Junsu realise almost immediately what had happened again. They walked over to their girlfriends.

 

''Morning Babe~ Yoona dreamt of Ji-Yong again huhs?'' Taeyang gave a light peck on Yuri's cheek.

 

''Morning~ Aishh~ What else could it be? Almost every single day.''

 

''Have you girls thought of anything to help her get out of it? Like a holiday or something? I know you girls are worried for her. Especialy you and Yuri.''

 

''Honey, we had tried all we could already. However, we only managed to stop her from killing herself. You know she and her sucidial thoughts and she can be very stubborn.''

 

''Yeahs. And apparently, Sica said that today, Jay oppa has a good friend transferring to our school. She says that he is a hot guy and Yoona will definitely fall for him. But you know what, I don't even think she will look at him. If this will work, we would have succeed long ago. She just shuts her heart to everyone now.'' Yuri sighed.

 

----

 

Meanwhile, On the other side.

 

''Jay!'' Jessica hugged Jay tightly the moment she spotted him.

 

''Morning my sweetheart~'' Jay smiled brightly, hugging her back.

 

''Where is that good friend of yours that are going to transfer here?'' Jessica broke the hug, looking around Jay.

 

''Aishh~ Baby, can you stop asking about him? You know I will get jealous. What if I can't control myself and beat my good friend up? I have no idea. I just texted him and he said that he is already in this school. But he is nowhere to be seen''

 

''Aishh~ I know you won't. Cause, you know that Park Jaebeom is the one and only in Jessica Jung's heart~ I'm just worried for Yoona. You know, she and GD oppa incident.. She need a new guy to brighten her life up!''

 

''Unnies, I'm heading to the class with Maknae first alrights? See you all later~'' Yoona informed her sisters and just headed off without waiting for their reply.

 

''See? This is what I meant.'' Jessica linked arms with Jay, as they walked slowly towards their class.

 

-----

 

''Hyun ah. I think you better head back to the class first. I will go to the washroom first.''

 

''It's alrights,Unnie. I'll accompany you.''

 

''Come on Hyun. I know the other unnies have asked you to look after me. I'm really fine. Nothing to worry about. Just go ahead. I will be right there in a few minutes.'' Yoona said and pushed Seohyun to walk further in front.

 

''Chinjia? Aishh~ Alrights then.. Take care of yourself Unnie! If anything happen, just give me a text or a call!''

 

''Araso Araso!!''

 

Yoona went into the bathroom to freshen herself up once again. It's only the first few minutes of school and she is already exhausted. How is she going to survive the rest of the school years? She looked at herself in the mirror. A girl that was her lips curved down and looking worn out. She can't believe that was her. Im Yoona. A girl that used to be a cheerful, light-hearted girl who never fails to wear a smile wherever she go, infecting the others with her smile. She sighed once again. Perhaps. She thought. Since Ji-Yong left, he had taken all her smiles with him already...

 

----

 

Yoona left the washroom shortly after that. She stopped right in front of the students' lockers. Memories of the past flooded back to her again. At this very spot, was the very first spot that she gave her first kiss away...

 

''Yoona ah! Are you done packing your stuffs? You are like taking forever and ever~ The others have all left already! They commanded me to stay here and wait for you.''

 

''Aishh. Stop grumbling, G-Dragon~ Dragons are not suppose to talk! Hahaha!'' Yoona recognises GD's voice, and continue to pack her locker.

 

''Yah! Im Yoona! You aren't suppose to call me G-Dragon, remember? I'm older than you. All your sisters are calling me GD oppa. Aren't you suppose to follow them as well?'' GD scowled.

 

''Awww. I like to be unique don't you know that? And whatsmore, I don't like GD oppa this name. It's not nice. Why don't you use your own name? Kwon Ji-Yong sounds so much nicer to me.'' Yoona rebutted.

 

Yoona waited for awhile for GD's reply, but there was a total silence.

 

''Yah! I have done packing! Let's...'' Yoona turned around and shouted. She froze half way. GD's face was just an inch away from her.

 

''What... Why do you... have to stand so close..'' Yoona spoke softly suddenly. She could feel GD's breath. Her heart was thumping fast.

 

''Why do you speak so soft suddenly? Like a small puppy? This is so aren't like you, Im Yoona. And why is your face so red?'' GD smirked.

 

''Ann..Anniyo! Aishh~ Chinjia!'' Yoona pushed GD away from her, touching her face. Indeed, it was hot. She had been carrying a torch for GD for quite some time already. But they are always like a bickering pair. Hence, she did not dare to confesses. Only Yuri and Tiffany knows about it.

 

''You know, if you want, you can call me Ji-Yong oppa. Only you can call me that...'' GD stepped closer to Yoona once again, feeling her heartbeat.

 

''MWU....'' Yoona wanted to shout but was silenced by GD. He put his hand over . He took a step back, showing her the other hand that was hiding behind his body all the while. It was a bouquet of champagne roses. Yoona's favourite. He releases his hand from .

 

''Mwuh??'' Yoona was shocked. She put her hand over , refusing to believe what he was doing. Is that flower for her? Or is he pranking on her again?

 

''Be my Valentine, Im Yoona.'' GD stretches his arms out, giving her the roses.

 

''Cut the jokes G-Dragon! I promise I won't be disrespectful to you anymore! Mianhae~'' Yoona refused to believe all this was real, even though in her heart, she wish that she will never wake up from this dream.

 

''I'm serious. Ok, actually, it was Fany and Yul who told me that you fancied me.. At first, I thought it was just a joke. And I had always treated you as a sister. But the more I think about it, the weirder it gets. I started recalling. Whenever when you are joking and laughing happily with guys, I felt the unknown jealously burning in me. And there was a time when Seungri makes you cry, I feel like bashing him up. Ok, I did bashed him up a little. But I found another reason for it.. Then, it was Junsu and Taeyang who woke me up. I actually do like you.. In fact, I love you, Yoona...I know we are always bickering and stuffs, but I guess this is how our love blossoms.. I had never been so serious before Yoona...'' GD spoke slowly, hoping that Yoona will believe...

 

''O....Ok... I...I need time to think about this.. All these are happening too fast... That Fany and Yul...'' Yoona stuttered. Though she sounds angry with Tiffany and Yuri, her heart was actually screaming with happiness for them to reveal her secret to GD.

 

''Oh....Al...Alrights.. I'll wait for you at the corner then.. I'll go give a call to Taeyang that I won't be joining them later already. I'll just send you there'' GD couldn't help but show his disappointment. He turned and walked away.

 

''YES!!!!!'' Yoona suddenly ran from behind and jumped towards GD's back. GD was shocked. He immediately caught hold of her.

 

''Mwuh? I thought you needed some time?'' GD asked confusingly, piggy-backing her.

 

''Neh.. I have thought about it already. That's some time taken already, isn't it?'' Yoona put her chin on his shoulder and smiled cheekily at him. Perhaps she was too overwhelmed by happiness, she kissed his cheek without any hesitation. She, as well as GD, was shocked at her actions. She blushes immediately. She got off from his back immediately and run back to her locker.

 

GD blinked twice to get hold of what is going on. It took him seconds to realise and feel the kiss. He chased after her happily and caught hold of her just right before his locker. He pinned her against the locker.

 

''Mwuh?'' Yoona asked confusingly.

 

''Hmm.. Shouldn't guys be doing the job instead of the girls?'' GD smirked.

 

''What....'' Yoona was silenced by GD's kiss. She was shocked at first, but smiled and kisses him back. They stood there kissing passionately in front of GD's locker. However, they were disturbed by GD's phone. It was Taeyang. Yoona broke away, smiling shyly. GD was frustrated.

 

''Why do you always call at the wrong time?!!'' GD answered the phone reluctantly and shouting at Taeyang who is on the oher line.

 

'' Does that mean you succeeded? You must than....'' Before Taeyang finishes his sentence, GD hung up he call. He lean closer to Yoona, wanting to continue whatever they have just stopped. Yoona laughed and put her hands against her chest to stop him.

 

''Come on. Let's get going already. If not, it will be Yul who is going to call me next.'' Yoona laughs, sticking her tongue out at him. She ran away from him.

 

''Yoona ah!! Wait for me!!'' GD sighed and chased after her.

 

----

 

''Er... Excuse me.. I think this is suppose to be my locker... Miss. Mianhae.'' A male voice was heard, snapping Yoona out from her thoughts.

 

She was touching GD's locker. Or used to be his. She had forgotten that GD was gone already. Her smile faded immediately.

 

''Mi...Mianhae..'' Yoona bowed to the guy.

 

''Oh, it's alrights. I'm the new transfer student here. Are you alrights, Miss? You seems to be smiling happily just now, but your smile just faded....'' The guy asked worriedly.

 

''Oh, welcome to Seoul High School... No...Nothing much...'' Yoona walked away from him immediately, dropping her ring along the way.

 

''Hey Miss! Your ring!!!'' The guy called out to her, but Yoona just simply ran faster, disappearing from his sight. He picked up the ring. It was simple with letters engraved on it. But, he could feel that despite this simplicity, there seems to be more to it.. Something strong and powerful...

 

''Oh. Taec! Here you are!! I have been looking all around for you!!'' Jay shouted from behind. Taecyeon looked back.

 

''I was looking for you too. You are the one who encourages me to come here. Shouldn't you be more responsible?''

 

''Aishh~ Whatever. What's is it that you are holding?''

 

''Oh, Nothing much.'' Taecyeon put the ring into his pocket. He decided that he will hand it to the office afterwards.

 

''Aishh~ Nothing much. Stop being so nosey, Jay.''

 

''Whatever. Let's get to the class. We're going to be late already.'' Jay shrugged.

 

''What a special girl...'' Taecyeon mumbled to himself as he recalled his short encounter with Yoona.