First practice with Jae Jin-ah

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to Beautiful by BEAST/B2ST

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YODIW0V2FSk&feature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Charm's POV)

Wake up, get your lazy of the bed, walk over to the bathroom.

Same routine, same lines, same thing every morning...

Oh what the heck!

Just skip to the part where I get to school already!!

At Kyung Hee Institute's elementary building~

"Good morning, Kia. The usual morning again I guess." said Hee Bin.

"Yeah, not much changed at all. Except for every 6th Grader in here going nuts over the performance Sir Kwon gave us." I said and looked at the kids being all romantic and stuff.

Yeon Hwa walks over with her boyfriend Chang Ho, and they were holding hands.

They both greet me, and they just kissed in front of me.

"Uh..." I opened my mouth, when Won Shik~ah walks over to Hee Bin and looks at them.

Hee Bin pleaded with her eyes and Won Shik nodded.

They kissed in front of me, and I was about to throw up for the 2nd time this week.

The two couples broke the kiss after 15 long seconds, and I realized a familiar scent.

"Hey bro, you know I kiss a LOT better than you, right?" compared Chang Ho.

I didn't mind the two guys comparing who's better than who at kissing.

I turned around and saw Jae Jin standing next to my locker.

"Laughing huh?" I joked and closed my locker shut.

"Not really. I just can't believe you can actually stand this without..." he said, when I cut him off.

"Hurling?" I said, and he laughed.

I laughed as well and Jae Jin looked at the two fighting couples.

Hee Bin and Yeon Hwa look like they're brainless, and just stared at their boyfriends.

"YAH! You're scaring my dongsaeng here!!" said Jae Jin.

That was the first time I heard a guy call me dongsaeng without any hesitation.

I just wish oppa would do the same thing to me, but he still loves his sisters.

Jae Jin was ignored, so I backed him up.

"Hey, why not take that in the fire exit?" I suggested.

Hee Bin and Yeon Hwa dragged their boyfriends to the nearest fire exit, and Jae Jin looked at me.

He was a bit confused but at the same time he was...laughing?

"Omo, Kia! You just sent two couples to make out in the fire exit!! You're a bad girl, Shim Kia." he said.

"Oh shut up, JJ. Besides, how come people make out in front of teachers in here and yet, they don't get expelled." I said and he was dumbstruck.

Lunch time~

I think the guys weren't eating with me, but I DID see them in another table in the cafeteria.

So I decided to eat outside for a change, plus I have no one to eat with.

I ate at the available table on the school garden.

It was underneath a cherry blossom tree, and it looked romantic.

I took a bite from my lunch as I read Oliver Twist for my book report.

"Hey shorty, I can't believe you study here." said an utterly familiar voice.

I turned around to see Henry~ssi along with his friends, Super Junior.

I couldn't believe they were also studying here, and I guess some of them are in the same class as Changmin oppa.

"So, why are you outside today?" asked Zhou Mi.

"Oh nothing~ I couldn't find Jae Jin inside so I just ate out here." I said.

"I didn't know you were friends with my brother." said Siwon.

"He's your brother?!" I said, surprised.

"Yup, he's my quiet rebellious younger brother." Siwon replied.

After lunch~

When I returned my stuff back in my locker, I walked outside the building and waited outside.

I thought about how things went on so far, and how life changed with a super star brother.

I let out a sigh, when someone covered my eyes.

His hands were delicate, and he had that familiar scent of fabric conditioner, Marco Polo perfume and raspberries.

"Jae Jin, I know your hands from anywhere." I said, and he uncovered my eyes.

(Jae Jin: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/183/b/2/FT_ISLAND_LEE_JAE_JIN_by_xXCinderellaXx.jpg)

(A/N: I really have no other options, so just try to imagine Jae Jin looks like F.T. Island's Jae Jin. Sorry ^^)

I turned around and saw him wearing cool, casual clothes.

Wonder why?

"Is it OK if I came along with you to your house? You know, for the practice?" he said.

OMO!

I totally forgot!

"Sure thing, JJ!" I said.

"So...what's your ride?" asked Jae Jin, which on cue, my ride arrived.

I saw the white van and I pointed to it.

Jae Jin gaped, and I giggled at his weirdness.

I smiled at him, stood up, and grabbed his arm then ran to the van.

Half an hour later~

"We're here." I said, and we stopped in front of our house.

Jae Jin woke up, since he fell asleep inside the van.

He is SOO cute!!

I asked the house help to bring my clothes and to direct Jae Jin to the dance studio.

After 15 minutes, I got changed and I went to the dance studio.

(Kia: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-v-neck-hooded-t-shirt-dress-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1023539932)

"About time." he said, and crossed his arms.

"Sorry." I bowed.

"C'mon, let's start!" he said happily.

I plugged in my cellphone to the speakers and Jae Jin demonstrated it.

Not only that, he pulled off some pretty sleek dance moves and stunts like headstands and back flips.

"I didn't know Mr. Innocence is such a dancer!" I said.

"And I didn't know that Miss Sunshine is the younger sister of Shim Changmin." he said.

Siwon told me that Jae Jin knows about Changmin having a younger sister.

Luckily, Jae Jin's not one of those guys who gossip.

In other words, Jae Jin is SO not gay!

Later that day, he already went home and I am SO happy.

I cannot believe my crush is my dance partner!