Monday

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to SNSD's Haptic Motion

Just keep repeating it until the end of the chapter.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvk-Bv2OEP0)

Again, sorry for the wrong songs and grammar.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Charm's POV)

Yesterday's dinner was a bunch of Korean dishes, and the only one I'm familiar with was kimchi.

I love that dish!

I gotta say, that was a very spicy meal and I can't believe I ate a lot of it.

Changmin on the other hand, ate a lot!

No wonder Yunho calls him a monster eating maknae, and he was right all along.

(Morning, around 7 AM)

"Yah! Shim Kia wake up!!!" I heard Tina yell out loud and I soon saw her jumping on my bed.

"Get...*shake*off...*shake*me...*shake*Athena!" I yelled at her and she shrugged.

"What are you doing here?! It's 7 in the AM!" I protested.

"Probably waking you up for your first day in 6th Grade." she replied.

I got up from bed and ran to my bathroom.

Athena jumped really high in her uniform and she almost got out of balance.

I dusted my pajamas and before Athena could get out, I yelled;

"Wait, did you just call me Shim Kia?"

"Duh! Our Korean names are changed from now on. You're Shim Kia, I'm Shim Kyung Min, Mackenzie's Shim Ae Chung and Lisa's Shim Haneul."

"Oh~"

"Just get ready, will you? School starts in an hour." she said before slamming the door behind her.

I ran inside  my bathroom then took a shower.

After getting ready this morning, I ran to my locker in my bathrobe and searched to the uniform Athena gave me.

"AAAHHH!!!" I yelled out when I looked at my school uniform.

(Uniform: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Bi2Ag9p-yMA/S7Sn5NKY7_I/AAAAAAAAAas/1sz240KTtvU/s400/Korean+high+school+uniform2.jpg)

(The pink one)

"Aish...I am going to hate this stupid life!" I said as I looked at my uniform.

How am I supposed to go to the one thing I hate if I have to go looking like a total flower?

Ick!

Guess I have to live with it...

After putting on my uniform, I went down to breakfast and yet again the house was only filled with the house help, Tina and Changmin oppa.

I bluntly walked to the table and plunked myself in front of the table.

I put my head on the table, shaking it and I felt Tina putting the newspaper under my head.

"I hate this..." I complained.

"Well complain somewhere else because you're ruining my appetite." said Changmin and I lifted my head.

I moved my lone pancake smudged in butter with no syrup on top.

Hesitant, I ate it and drank my fresh milk and I my milk mustache.

When we all stood up, I nearly laughed at Tina's and Changmin's uniforms.

(Changmin: http://i49.tinypic.com/hs6ofp.jpg)

(Athena: http://www.showwallpaper.com/wallpaper/0904/028504.jpg)

(The yellow one)

"C'mon, oppa will drive you." Changmin said, grabbing his car keys.

I stood up, groaned in annoyance then followed them to the garage.

Oppa raised the garage door and opened his car, which I have to admit, is pretty awesome.

Athena was still texting while walking inside the car, and I laughed when she bumped her head on the door.

(Car: http://www.car-addicts.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/European-Car-of-the-Year-2011-Nissan-Leaf.jpg)

"Ready you guys?" Changmin asked as he the engine.

"Oppa, I'm 12, not 6 years old." I replied.

"Then let's roll!" he said happily.

I took out the diary dad gave me and began writing in it.

Just to kill time, I kept jotting down the stuff that ticks me off like:

1.) My clingy brother
2.) My new uniform
3.) Tina
4.) Mackenzie and Lisa
5.) Anything that lives, breaths or simply stands 60 feet from me...

"Don't worry, you guys. Only 15 more minutes until we reach out school!" he said and I simply ignored him.

I rolled my eyes and continued searching my bag for my hair clip.

That's when oppa's words suddenly replayed in my head.

"Wait, did you say OUR school?!" I exclaimed.

"You do realize we're just going to one academy together. But we stay in different buildings though." he explained.

Oh great, even if we're in different buildings, that is SO embarrassing.

And no kidding this time!

Did he say 15 minutes until we reach school?

I think it's more like 15 minutes until social humiliation!