To the library!

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to SNSD's Tell me your wish (Genie).
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvUFg_g7jno&feature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Charm's POV)

(Your outfit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-heart-print-sweater-dress-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1023923548)

"Geuraeyo nan nul saranghae Unjaena miduh ggoomdo yuljungdo da joogo shippuh" I sang in the hallway.

"Kia~ssi!" I heard Junsu squeel and I turned around, only to find a confused oppa and his hyungs.

"Hmmm?" I asked.

"Where's the library again?" said Changmin oppa.

I held back my annoyance since I am tired from walking back and forth in this house!
But oppa's oppa, so that changed nothing.

"C'mon, I'll take you." I said with a little annoyance in my tone.

Good thing I took step aerobics with Athena last year!

I walked, and walked, and walked with a bunch of Korean idols behind me.

I'm still in shock that my new step-brother is actually a member of DBSK.

I just hope no one knows, because my life will be over and fans will kill me!

"Are we there yet?" Yoochun and JaeJoong kept asking me.

"Not yet. Only a few more steps, I think." I said and focused on our main target, the other building of this mansion.

"Here we are!" I said, and I looked behind me.

I found my oppa and his hyungs breathing heavily and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yah! Quit laughing and how come you can stand walking all this way?" said Yunho.

"Simple. I took an entire year of step aerobics with Kyung Min." I said.

"Oh~" said Changmin, then let out a heavy breath.

We entered the 1st building of the house, which is the leftmost building in our lot.

The house help opened it for us, and we went inside.

I looked at the 5 different hallways for a second, and peeked at the last hall.

"Oppa, over here!" I said to my Changmin oppa who was too tired from walking.

I led them to the library and when I opened the 2 huge doors, they gaped.

I wasn't surprised since I always hang out here whenever I go on vacation.

(Library: http://www.myfurtinestore.com/imagesf/Large-Library-Home-Design-Ideas-550x805.jpg)

"This library is HUGE!" said Junsu.

"Isn't that obvious?" insulted Yunho.

"How do we find books in here?" asked oppa.

In my head, I'm all "Must I do everything?!"

I held back my anger and rage because those guys made me walk all the way here.

But I was surprised my legs carried me off to the computer table and I began typing a bunch of book titles.

"Let's see. It looks like the full details about the Korean War is in the 12th shelf." I said, and they all groaned.

I was a bit surprised at first, but I guess walking all the way here made them tired.

I giggled at the sight of oppa and Yoochun on the floor, pretending to be dead and all.

Yes, I fell for oppa's weird look.

You know, the one where his eyes doesn't quite match his mouth?

"Oppa, what info do you need anyway?" I asked, and I was still laughing inside.

"About the Korean War, in 1945 during the Chinese Civil War." Yunho replied and I was about to explode of laughter.

How come oppa doesn't know I have the complete summary of the war in this computer.

Such an idiot!

But then again, he doesn't know this place quite yet.

"Oppa, I have the summary of the war in this computer. You know I read that thing already!" I said.

"BWOH?!" they all chorused and Yoochun "rose from the dead."

"Here." I said and pointed at the summary of the war.

"My dongsaeng's a life saver!" said oppa and nearly crushed me with his bear hug.

Yeesh!

What have you been doing all day oppa, work out?

I printed the paper and they all hugged me.

Yoochun and Yunho stood up from the sofa, and followed the four of us outside the door.

I asked one of the house help to get them a glass of water.

Changmin was looking at me with a hint of sparkle in his eyes.

Is he beginning to like me as his sister?

I hope so!