Play Date

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to DBSK's Are you a good girl.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSSegg5GEMY&feature=channel

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Changmin's POV)

When I entered my room, I saw a simple yet useful bedroom, just the way I like it.

I sighed and lied down on my bed, which was very comfortable

(Room: http://theluxhome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/modern-teen-bedroom-decorating-with-large-space-7.jpg)

Yeah, I was also judging my dongsaeng Charm.

I still remembered my conversation with appa before the wedding.

~Flashback

"Changmin~ah, there's nothing you can do about it." he said as he buttoned his tux.

"But...I don't need a dongsaeng to bother me!" I protested.

"You don't even know them yet! Now go to the church before fans catch up to you." he said and I left the room with a bit of anger inside of me.

How can he leave mom so easily?

And just marry another woman!

That guy needs to go to a psychiatrist because he needs serious consultation!

~End of Flashback

I judge my dongsaeng to be weak, and I was right.

So I'll keep up my act until I really know what's up with her.

"Yah! Changmin~ah, where have you been?" said Yoochun and I looked at them.

"Over here, hyung. I just want to check out my new room." I said.

"So are you going to drop your act and know her better?" said Yunho and he crossed his arms.

"No way! I'll keep this up as long as I can." I said and sat up.

"Well, I think you should get to know her better before you judge her." said JaeJoong and walked over to me.

"Think so?" I said.

"Yeah, you should or--" Junsu said but was cut off when Mackenzie and Lisa called him.

"Play with us, oppa! Pretty pleeeeeaaaase?" they said to him.

"See. These two aren't half bad. Why not play with them so you can know more about them?" suggested Junsu.

I nodded and Lisa grabbed my arm.

She pulled me to her room along with Mackenzie who pulled Junsu to her room.

Yunho and Yoochun followed me to her room and I almost threw up at the sight of too much pink.

(Room: http://www.decodir.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Girl-Room-by-Irina-Silka.jpg)

"Oppa, play with me!" she said and I lifted her.

I spotted Junsu in a sheep costume while playing with Mackenzie in the other room.

JaeJoong was dressed up as a girl and we all laughed when we saw him.

(Room: http://www.interiorarcade.com/images-pictures/2010/06/pink-barbie-doll-teen-bedroom-furniture.jpg)

Him and Kenzie were both drinking tea while Junsu was tied to a table.

I guess to make him her pet or something, since Kenzie was dressed up as Little Miss Bo Peep.

"Oppa!" Yoochun called, imitating Lisa's accent.

I saw Yoochun hyung wearing a bunny outfit and Yunho hyung in a tiger or leopard outfit.

They were all playing safari and Lisa shoved a deer outfit to me.

I went to change in her bathroom and when I came out, my hyungs were laughing.

But they couldn't argue since they were also dressed up as animals, except for JaeJoong.

"Looks like we're stuck like this until the older ones rescue us." said Yoochun as Lisa was jumping around him.

"Yeah, it seems that way." I said and heard a familiar voice in the hallway.

"So I was all 'no way' and she went 'yes way, gal pal!'. Yeah! Totally." said Athena.

She passed by talking on her cellphone wearing a bathrobe with giant curlers on her hair and a facial mask.

I wanted to scream at first, but then I remembered my mom looking like that once.

I saw her walking over to Charm's room and she ended the call.

She knocked violently on her door and said,

"Yah! Open up you annoying twerp!"

Charm opened the door immediately and Athena entered screaming.

I laughed at the sight of them, and next thing I knew Lisa was already attacking me.

"Deer, you have to be planted on the wall!" she said.

"Mwoh?!" I exclaimed and Yoochun laughed.

"I'm pretty sure she's joking." said Yunho hyung.

"Guys! Dinner's ready!" yelled our old maid.

"OK!" the two sisters, Athena and Charm, chorused.

Mackenzie dragged JaeJoong and Junsu while Lisa pulled Yoochun and Yunho.

I followed them and went downstairs for dinner.