From in love to sick with love

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to S.E.O.U.L by SNSD and Super Junior
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtjvonIMrc8&feature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Charm's POV)

For the past weeks, my only favorite day is Friday.

Other than the weekend is near, but I actually get to get some fresh air outside the gym.

That's right, Friday is P.E. day!

I entered the elementary school building as usual, with the Red Sea KILLING ME with the piranas.

And pirana is just a small word to descirbe the CCP crew.

They were more of killer sharks who smell your fear from 60 feet away.

Slowly, they creep on their prey then...

BOOM!

You just got eaten by their harsh words and nasty comments.

I walked to my locker, and saw my adorable Jae Jin walking across the hall.

Then, Tiffany arrives on time and luckily I have enough time to run and avoid having the 10th bruise on my face.

"TIFFANY! TIFFANY! TIFFANY!"

That annoying and old name still haunts me and I wake up screaming sometimes.

"Kia!" I heard Hee Bin and Yeon Hwa yell out.

They were in their typical looks, Hee Bin with her thick glasses and piles of books.

While Yeon Hwa was with her volleyball and gym bag.

"Guess what? Since I'm in the sports comittee, I can totally give you heads up to whatever we do in class." said Yeon Hwa.

"Great! So what'll we do today?" I asked.

"We'll have a boy-girl partner modern dance competition. Looks like this is your chance to pop the question to you-know-who." teased Hee Bin.

"Oh shut up! Besides, I'm sure that evil shark will take away the beautiful fish." I said.

"Yeah, but she's a shark and you're a pearl. C'mon, you do realize the both of you are the only students in our grade to NOT have gone to a date before." said Yeon Hwa.

"Don't know, who cares. Let's just head to class." I suggested, grabbed my bag then left with them.

Later that day, P.E. class~

I got changed into my gym clothes and put on my lucky ring, hoping I'll be Jae Jin's partner.

Mr. Kwon was a little late and when we heard the familiar "bang" in the door, we knew it was him.

He blew his whistle to stop the guys from playing basketball, and I saw Jae Jin simply sitting on the bleachers.

Such a sweetheart!

"All right, so we'll have a modern dance presentation next week. We will be performing in the collage building..."

WHAT THE?!

I am NOT going to risk getting totally humiliated by people knowing my secret about Changmin oppa.

Then again, I'm pretty sure he still doesn't mind me.

"So choose your partner now. Boy to girl, and no double pairings." he instructed and the CCP boys and girls began flirting with their partners.

It was a whole lot easier for them to have partners since those idiots are dating each other.
Except for Dong Hee, who was the school's player.

"Move!" said Yeon Hwa from a distance.

I was about to run to Jae Jin, when I saw Tiffany already flirting with him.

I felt disappointed for a second, then depressed after 5 seconds.

"Man! Looks like I'm too late. Sigh..." I said, and saw the geeks already had partners.

Looks like my lucky ring failed me for the first time.

It didn't fail on me when I talked to Changmin oppa, because I wished for him to tell the truth.

Yeon Hwa and Hee Bin both got a member of the CCP crew, while I still have no partner.

That's when I turned around, and saw Jae Jin talking to Tiffany then walked out.

"Kia~ssi..." I heard a sweet familiar voice say.

I recognized his scent of fabric conditioner, Marco Polo perfume, and...raspberries?

It was my Jae Jin!

What the heck is he doing here, and not with Tiffany?

"Do you want to be my partner?" he asked.

Lucky ring, you haven't failed me!

WHAT LUCK!!!

Me and my dream boy, together dancing on the stage is so modern romance.

That's what I heard from what Hee Bin babbles about 50% everyday.

"Sure thing Jae Jin! But one question?"

"What is it?"

"I thought you were supposed to be partners with Tiffany?"

"Oh...Well I declined her offer because she's nuts, and I'm not comfortable with her like I am with you." he said, and made my day lighten up.

Wow!

I didn't know he was comfortable with me, unlike oppa.

Saranghae, Choi Jae Jin!!

"So, what do you want to dance?" I asked him.

"Well, I was hoping if we can dance B2ST's Beautiful. Is that ok with you?" he said shyly, then ran his hand through his hair.

I must be in heaven by now!

Because whenever he does that, I fall and crash in the coushions of love.

Oh my Jae Jin!

"Sure thing. Wanna practice later at my place?" I offered.

"OK." he said and we told our plan to Mr. Kwon.

He teased us for being a couple afterwards then we left.

We talked to each other while the other partners have a little problems with each other.

No wonder he chose me to be his partner!

At lunch~

While chewing on my favorite pizza, I couldn't help but feel awkward around Yeon Hwa and Hee Bin.

I just learned that their partners are actually their boyfriends!

Seriously, too young much?

"Awww, babe. I love you too." Yeon Hwa's boyfriend, Chang Ho, said to unnie.

"Oh honey!" said Hee Bin to Won Shik, the school's smartest jock.

I'm surprised that he's not the stereotypically airhead jock who eats rotten pizza everyday.

And that thought, along with them flirting was about to ruin my day when Jae Jin sat next to me.

"Losing your appetite?" he asked me.

"Yup."

"Same here. I can't eat my favorite slice of pizza with THEM flirting in front of me. Might as well throw up what I ate earlier." he said, and he made me laugh.

I was able to eat again, thanks to this cutie.

You know what, if this was a dream then I wish to never wake up.

And FYI, I've gone from in love to sick with love.

I may even have a disease where I'm so high whenever I'm with him!

AAAHHH!!!

This is such a great day!