Ever wondered what I do at school?

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to T-ARA's Bo Peep Bo Peep.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ry8Q8NDjs0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kyung Min/Athena's POV)

Hey, ever got curious about my life?

As if you don't know me yet!

Of course, going to school in style is just plain ol' morning routines if you ask me.

My shiny black limousine is so perfect, but not as perfect as me that is!

I saw Kia walk to her own school building and so did Changmin oppa.

It's extra curricular day, and I have Dance class today.

There, I'm the star and the youngest member.

"Hey Tina!" I heard my best friend, Hyun-Ae say.

"What's up girlfriend!" I high 5'ved with her.

The doors opened for me, and the students moved to the side crushing the dorks at their own lockers.

I sashayed in the hallways, and everyone was chanting my name.

I know, I'm amazing huh?

But unlike that Stephanie of the elementary building, I'm not known as a stereotype.

I'm the "it" girl, which means I'm known as the girl who's nice, sweet and helpful at the same time.

Of course, beauty and brains follows me like an aura.

"What's up Kyung Min!"

"I think you're name should be Miinah!"

"I love the designer bag, Kyung Min!"

"Would you marry me, Kyung Min?"

"Guess what? A lot of guys are digging you right now, Kyung Min!"

"You should be a super model AND a professional dancer right now!"

Those comments are my daily vitamins and fills me up with confidence.

A bunch of girls carried my bag for me everyday, and I'm used to it.

I opened the door to my first class, Leadership Training.

This class is way TOO easy for me!

During lunch~

I sat at my typical table with my friends, and I saw my crush, Ji Hoon.

The guy is the school's jock, or to say the hottest guy in this planet!

"Hey Tina, you ARE going to ask him to the dance right?" asked Seul Gi.

"I don't know yet." I simply said and took a bite from my freshly tossed salad.

"With your aura, I'm pretty sure he'll be the one to do the asking around here!" complimented Joo Yil.

After classes, Dance class~

I walked inside, wearing my favorite dance class outfit.

When I entered with my gym bag, I was immediately greeted by a bunch of students.

They were all adoring me, and I gotta say it's a little too creepy for me.

"Dongsaeng, what will we dance for the Annual Quiz Bee?" asked Dae.

"Bo Peep Bo Peep by T-Ara. I just suggested that to Miss Yang."

"Well you pick the best music as always, dongsaeng." said Senior legend Ae Mi.

"Hey guys, let's start with the warm up." said our funky dance teacher, Miss Yang.

Twist there, turn that.
15 cruel minutes of intense exercising is what we're greeted everyday, but worth it in the end.

"Ok, so what warm up dance should we dance?" asked Miss Yang.

"I know! f(x)'s NU ABO!" I suggested and everyone agreed.

Everyone cheered and Miss Y turned up the music, and all of us moved in perfect harmony.

After that was dance lessons, and we'll dance not only Bo Peep Bo Peep, but also Run Devil Run and Ah!

6PM struck the clock, which meant classes were over and I received Kia's text.

The limo was already waiting for me, and I ran to the main entrance of the school and saw it waiting.

Hmmm?

Why isn't oppa around again?

Oh yeah!

He's supposed to be in this photo shoot of his.

Whatever, at least I'm more photogenic than that guy.

I thought that as I walked to the main entrance and I saw Kia waiting outside.

"About time you got here!" she insulted.

"Let's just roll." I said and went inside the limo.

I can't wait to get home, since I am STARVING.

Sure, I have this so-called "perfect S figure" but I eat a lot everyday.

I eat more than oppa can!

Unlike couch potatoes, I burn my extra fat by dancing it off, literally.

I think that's the same reason why oppa has a perfect body tone.