That night, while stargazing...

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to DBSK's Proud.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rmwg5jmODs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Changmin's POV)

(Changmin: http://images.hypnoticasia.com/files/4/normal_10051203.jpg)

(You: http://static.fashionblast.com/images/fashion/detail/1mil/2hun/7ten/7000/166608d.jpg)

After the entire commotion for our report, my hyungs went home and I ate dinner with Kyung Min, Mackenzie and Lisa.

Kia already ate dinner and I'm pretty sure she's outside stargazing.

She heard that her favorite constellation, Andromeda, will be visible in the night sky tonight.

"I gotta get some fresh air." I said and stood up from my seat.

"Just get inside before it gets too cold." said one of the house help, who was carrying baked macaroni and served it to Mackenzie and Lisa.

I walked from the living room and to the huge double doors.

I passed through our huge doors and I walked outside.

From the poolside, I saw somebody lying in a lazy pose on one of the chairs.

A high-tech telescope with a DSLR attached to it was in a distance.

I walked closer to Kia, and she sighed heavily.

She looked a little upset, but nothing like an aegyo could cheer her up.

"Who am I?" I said and covered her eyes.

"Oppa, I know your hands anywhere. And they are currently crushing my eyeballs!" she joked and I released my hands.

Kia turned around and when she looked at my pink pajamas, she instantly laughed.

"And the reason my sister's laughing is?" I asked.

"Because my oppa is wearing pink! Hahaha!" she said, then quit laughing after while.

I sat on the chair next to hers and lied on it too.

She looked at the pool's water and then at me.

"Oppa, I thought about what we talked about a few days ago." she said.

"OK. So what's your answer?"

"That you're my oppa I love. We're family now, which means I have to tell the truth to you too." she said.

"Which is?"

"At first, I didn't like the idea of having a super star brother. I know a lot of nut jobs out there want that, but I didn't. I thought you were like those stars who only put up an act and you were snobby. But you know what?"

"..."

"Oppa, you're the best brother a girl can have. I mean, you aren't bossy or snobby. You're the most caring person I've been with so far. I'm just happy you're my brother." she said, and I was touched by her words.

Although I DID put up and act and loved my real sisters more, I always did like her too.

She's funky, and not one of those quiet types who wants to gain attention by being those girls in stories I've read.

Kia, are you really telling the truth?

Because your words made my eyes teary and they soon fell from my eyes down to my cheeks.

"And Kia, I have to tell the truth but I still love my sisters. I guess more than I feel for you." I suddenly said without thinking twice.

Omo!

What did I just say?!

I'm so dead in her heart, but I have to speak what's on my mind.

I can't have a sister I kept lying on and on forever.

Silence.

It was a bit awkward at first, and I saw her fiddle her ring between her fingers.

She let out a deep sigh, and so did I at the same time.

(Kia's POV)

Oppa...

I can't believe it, but I shouldn't be surprised at all.

I spoke the truth, I gave my word to tell you the truth.

I guess lies will continue haunting this house until I go away to collage.

"It's OK, I know what you meant. Anyways, it's getting cold. You should be back inside." I said and looked at the shifting stars.

Andromeda, there you are!

At last, another photo for my collection of Andromeda.

Changmin stood up and left his chair.

When I saw him at a safe distance, I got up and walked to my telescope.

I really treasure this piece of metal, since it's my first one and I used it to take my first picture of Andromeda.

Next to Andromeda is my 2nd favorite, Cassiopeia.

I also take pictures of it, and I love how it has 5 major stars in it.

Kinda reminds me of us 5 siblings.

"Oppa, you will like me too." I said to myself, and luckily no one heard me.

(Changmin's POV)

I was walking back inside, when I stopped to look at Kia's face.

I wasn't sure if I hurt her or not.

She's just so hard to read, that's all.

Mianhae, Kia.

But don't worry, it's only a matter of time and I will like you.