"Bring your anti-social sister to work" day

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to SHINee's Hello

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_HDladEwiQ&feature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Charm's POV)

Before I begin with my day, let me just fill you up with what happened yesterday.

Apparently Jae Jin's family had to go to an important matter between his grandparents.

And that totally ruined my chances of seeing him, but at least oppa wasn't home early so we can have another seriously emotional conversation.

For now, I'm just having sweet dreams of me and Jae Jin getting married.

Unfortunately, my bridesmaids were the CCP crew and my two best friends.

Talk about a major heartbreak.

When the sunlight hit my face, I woke up and slowly sat up.

I stretched for a little bit, stood up from bed and got ready for the morning.

I took a shower, gargled three times to get rid of that bad morning breath, and combed my hair until I got my desired shine.

I wore a tank top and shorts underneath my bathrobe, since I still had no clue whether we'll be going somewhere.

But I guess mom and dad goes on their own jobs and dates every weekend, and I'm used to it.

At least I'm living in a place where you can do something for a change.

BREAKFAST~

Delicious pancakes, omelet, toast, cereal and...lasagna?

That's a weird morning combo!

But it was so tasty, I had two servings of pancakes and lasagna.

Oppa and the rest of my siblings already ate breakfast, and I'm the one who's always late.

When I got upstairs, Kyung Min was dressed to go and had her Prada purse with her.

(Kyung Min: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-set-striped-knit-top-long-sleeve-t-shirt-coffee-one-size/info.html/pid.1023704657)

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"To Inkigayo with oppa. Duh!"

"He didn't tell me about that."

"Well that's because you went home early and before oppa left for his press conference, he told me. He came home when you fell asleep, so he forgot to tell you." she said.

I ran to my room and got dressed, since I know super hot boy bands will be there.

Plus, I have nothing to do anyways.

I got dressed in the next 10 minutes and ran to the main gate again.

I have my trusty phone with me and just my sling bag.

Unnie had the backstage passes, and we both hopped in the van.

(Kia: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-nordic-print-hooded-fleece-pullover-black-and-white-one/info.html/pid.1023516219)

AT THE SHOW~

When we reached the place, unnie flashed the passes and the guard let us in.

I followed her and when we saw the door with the sign "DBSK's Dressing Room", we entered it.

I saw my oppa and his friends getting ready for the show.

Junsu and Yoochun were getting their hair fixed while Changmin was warming up with some moves.

Yunho was sitting on the couch and Jae Joong was staring at his reflection.

"Oh! Kia~ssi, Kyung Min~ah!" greeted Yunho.

"Hi, Yunho." I said.

"We'll be on stage in a little while. But for now, how about we introduce you to the other celebrities." said Changmin oppa.

"There's really no need for that." I said, and next thing I knew Jae Joong was pushing me.

"Oh, relax. Stars don't eat fans, you know!" said oppa and I went out of the room.

You know why my diva unnie is not-so awkward around these fools or stars?

That's because she became an actress and model in here.

She's still working super hard on her dancing, and she's hoping to be more famous.

I met up with Super Junior, who apparently had the two M members with them.

Henry and Zhou Mi, super cute!

Siwon and Leeteuk were sizzling hawt!

"Guys, this is my younger sister, Kia." said Changmin as I saw the other members of DBSK talking to the members of Super Junior.

"Hello." I simply said.

"Hi!" they all said in English.

I sat next to Henry and Leeteuk, and Henry began talking to me in English.

I'm so happy I'm talking to someone experienced in English, other than oppa and Yoochun.

"So, it's your first time here in Seoul?" he asked me.

"Yup! It was just a gigantic shock to me I was all of sudden here. I'm still a bit new to speaking Korean though." I said.

"Don't worry. Changmin hyung told me you're a fast learner." he said, and I felt a bit blushed.

"Thanks." I said and oppa stood up.

I left with him and went to the next room, which was Kara's Dressing Room.

Again, only Nicole unnie talked to me in English and I had a lot of fun with her.

She's so funny and indifferent.

I went to another room with oppa and his friends, which was U-KISS's Dressing Room.

Yet again, only Alexander, Kevin and Eli talked to me without being shy.

And Kevin kept doing a lot of aegyos while eating pie.

"Oops! Looks like it's our turn!" reminded Yunho, and DSBK ran to the stage.

I tagged along and when I saw the huge crowd waiting for them and kept chanting the members' names, I felt a bit scared.

How can oppa survive this pressure?

Nevertheless, his and his hyungs' performance was flawless and actually awesome.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rPexvDaT08&feature=related)

After oppa performed, I congratulated them backstage and they were too busy with breathing.

Oppa regained his strength after half an hour, so I decided to give him some alone time and hang out with Kyung Min.

When I went out of the room, Super Junior-M was done performing and I congratulated them.

Henry looks happy and there was no sign of any kind of tiredness written on his face.

"Hey, short stuff! What are you doing out here?" he asked me.

"Nothing much. I got bored, so I came out of the room and I'm looking for my sister."

"Who? Shim Kyung Min?" he asked jokingly.

"Yes. Have you seen her?"

"Wow! You are super lucky! First, your brother's a member of DBSK and now your sister's a super hot super model slash actress?!" he said.

"Don't rub it in." I said.

"Just joking!"

"Yeah, I know. I was too!" I said and we both laughed.

Oppa came out of the room and pulled me bit harshly to him.

I ended up crashing into his hot abs and I gotta admit, it hurts more than Tiffany slamming the door on my face.

I looked at Changmin oppa and he gave Henry a tight smile, from what he looks like.

Jae Joong gave Henry a hug and he left to their dressing room.

"Kia, what were you doing with him?" he asked with a hint of anger and a pinch of jealousy in his voice.

"Nothing." I said, and he calmed down a bit.

I decided to hang out with Kyung Min, who was still busy with MC-ing and all.

But luckily the official MC came back after the following 7 performances.

I forgot about oppa's rage when I met a lot of famous faces such as After School, Brown Eyed Girls, SNSD, T-ARA, KARA, Secret, 2NE1, BoA, Lee Hyori, Hyun Ah and Wonder Girls.

Other artists include SHINee, SS501, F.T. Island, MBLAQ, Infinite, Rain, Se7en, 2 PM and 2 AM.

I am so happy today!

All thanks to my lucky ring.

Oh, and also Changmin oppa and Kyung Min unnie.