Let's see...

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to Super Junior-M's Me.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKEHxcCaV8E&feature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kia's POV)

Three months...

Three fun-filled months...

Three glorious fun-filled months...

Three months with my brother, Shim Changmin...

I enjoyed everyday with him, and to think I was panicking at first.

I didn't like Changmin either.

But now, months passed and our bond became stronger.

Over the past month, Changmin oppa and I always hung out during the weekends when he wasn't busy.

During the weekdays, I go to school and enjoy quality time with my boyfriend Jae Jin.

My life got a whole lot better, thanks to one surprise trip and the shock of a life time.

And that would be my mother's wedding at her age!

Let's see, today's another Saturday.

Oppa doesn't have anything on his schedule, which means I get to hang out with him.

I wasn't so sure about that, since he hangs out with his hyungs most of the time.

*Knock *Knock

"Who is it?" I asked.

Changmin came inside, and he ran to my bed immediately.

He sat next to me, then tickled me for no reason.

"What the...oppa, please stop it!" I said, and he stopped.

"Ready to go to the park, dongsaeng?" Changmin said and pulled me up.

"Uh, yeah! Apparently, I have to wear pajamas to the park today." I said, since I was still in my pajamas.

"Sorry. Just get ready and eat breakfast." he said, stood up then left my room.

I excitedly ran to my bathroom to get rid of my bedhead and smelly morning breath.

I took a shower, and used a LOT of conditioner since my hair was getting a little crispy.

After taking a shower, I got changed into my favorite outfit.

This was Kyung Min's gift for me a few days ago, because she thinks I need to upgrade my wardrobe.

As if she changes hers!

(Kia: http://www.luphia.com/blogspot/200907/vest_dress5.jpg)

I went downstairs to eat breakfast with mom and dad for a change.

So far, my parents began hanging around us more often.

I gotta admit, it was fun having your mom around to talk with and your dad to play bowling with during the weekends, whenever oppa wasn't around.

Mom and I always chatted about body changes, growing, girl responsibilities and more importantly, dating.

Talking with her about my feelings is WAY better than talking about it with Kyung Min.

Dad and I play sports during the weekends, mostly on Sundays.

Not only bowling, but also badminton, golf and even archery.

You'd be surprised that Kyung Min actually beat dad every time they play.

Now that's what I call a not-so stereotypically weak chic.

"Dongsaeng, ready to go?" Changmin asked me, as he tossed his keys up and down.

I stood up from the table, and my parents gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

I said goodbye to them, and ran to oppa.

We both went out, and we walked towards his scooter.

I saw unnie swimming in the pool again, but this time she was teaching Mackenzie how to swim.

"Hey, hop on!" said Changmin and I did so.

He started the scooter and the house help opened the gate for him.

Then, he began driving out of here and out to the park.

While outside, I began getting nervous by the way he drives.

He was speeding up pretty fast.

I know what you're thinking, that what the heck happened to the anti-social girl Charm-slash-Kia.

She's still inside me, but I became nicer all of a sudden.

Was it because of Changmin, or Jae Jin?

"Hey oppa! Can you slow down a bit?" I asked politely.

"No way! This is so much fun!" he said and sped up the scooter even more

I held on his shirt like no tomorrow!

I can't believe I just said this, but I'm afraid to die!

Next thing I knew, we were both in the park.

He parked his scooter in the parking space, and I got off.

After that, we walked to the center of the park and I was happy.

I held his hand, and he flinched.

He didn't mind it, so we just spent the day together having fun and playing in the park.

Lunch time~

We ate at the small stand near the park, and Changmin ate his typical amount of food.

And by that, I meant he ate A TON!

"Seriously oppa?" I said, and he still had a little bit of food in his mouth.

He nodded and I just smiled.

I recalled every fun memory we had, like going to the Han river, hiking trips, and a whole lot more.

And to tell the truth, I feel like the guy's girlfriend!

Later that day~

(Changmin's POV)

It was almost 6 PM, and after a long day Kia was tired.

So my little dongsaeng fell asleep while she was hugging me in the scooter.

I gotta admit, she's cute!

When we reached out house, I carried her bridal style all the way to her room.

I gently placed her on her bed, and kissed her cheek.

She groaned a little, then tossed herself.

"I had fun too, Kia." I said before closing the door of her room and went to my own room.

When I came inside, I immediately my laptop and had a chat with my hyungs.

They were proud of me, since I grew closer to my dongsaeng.

Isn't it weird, that I used to hate her but now I love her?