Discovering Kia's secrets (Epilogue Part 1)

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to DBSK's Stand by U.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiqhhoMzfb0&feature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Changmin's POV)

Almost a year passed me, and DBSK is now known in Japan as well.
We're Tohonshinki, and the newest shake up in the J-Pop industry.

"Changmin~ah, somebody looks great today!" said Junsu from the halls of Kyung Hee university.

"Hey hyung!" I high 5'ved at him.

Classes were typically the same thing all over again.
Crazy fans chasing us, but not only us because a few other artists study here as well.

"Another day, huh Changmin?" said Junsu, who was suddenly grabbed by the fans.

"Help!!" he screamed, and Yoochun immediately ran to help him.

This was normal, like I said.
We come across this situation more than twice everyday.
Most of the lunatics in this mad camp grab Junsu or Jae Joong.
Yoochun is the one always saving them with his "flaming charisma" and earns extra fans everyday.

"Do you need someone to come with you today?" asked Yunho.

I wanted to go and visit my little sister's grave today.
Yunho and my hyungs often came with me, and they left flowers on it too.

Later~

I walked through the park-like cemetery and searched for Kia's grave.
When I spotted it, I placed the bouquet of lilies on her grave and my hyungs left different flowers.
Yoochun always left a rose for her, and Yunho always left a sunflower.

"Kia~ssi..." I said to myself before leaving.

"Kia sure is a strong person to love you as a brother, Changmin." said Yunho.

"She's a person who loves you as much as she does with herself." said Jae Joong.

Junsu began walking out, and we followed him.
Before leaving, I took a final look at Kia's grave once again.

"Oppa, did you miss me? Ahahaha!!" I heard a voice echo inside my head.

I shook it off, and we went to the nearby restaurant to eat, eat, EAT!
I love eating a lot, and it's the only way I relieve myself most of the time.

At home~

When I came home, I couldn't help but notice that one room in our house with no door.
I remembered I broke that door, and it leads to Kia's room.

I entered inside, and it was still clean and free from cobwebs.
I took a look at her computer table, and I saw something hidden between the books.

"What's that?" I said and flipped through the books.

I saw a pink notebook with a huge lock on it.
It looks like Kia's diary, the one dad gave her the day before the wedding.

"My dongsaeng's using the gift I gave her, huh?" I said.

That diary was a gift from me, which my dad forced me to buy.
He told me to buy gifts for my siblings before the wedding, and he'll be the one to give it.
Back then, I didn't want to meet my new siblings but now I love them kindheartedly.

I shook the diary, because I know that thing has an extra key.
I shook it twice, and the extra key fell.

I opened her diary, and looked at her diary entries.
Oh look, here's her first diary entry.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday, January 22

First things first. I am SO not going to begin with the "dear diary" this and "dear diary" that nonsense. It so 2002!

And second, I totally hate it today. I mean, are my parents clinically BRAIN DEAD? They just had to give Tina a new sidekick while I'm left with a cheesy ol' diary with a gigantic lock!

But at least I have a place to write down what I feel on the spot, right?

Oh look, my newest step-brother Shim Changmin knocks on my door. I wonder when I'll grow closer with that guy?

"Charm, please come out here!" I heard my new step-bro Changmin say.

"Just open the door!" I said, since I don't want to leave my entry.

He came in and flashed a smile at me, that usually makes fan girls go nuts and collapse. I rolled my eyes and he asked me,

"Where's my room?"

"The one in front of mine." I said, pointing at the door behind him.

"Oh, thank you dongsaeng!" he said and left.

I sighed in relief and I came to second thoughts that maybe I should learn a few more things about him. And maybe, I can finally see my idol BoA and the cutie Henry Lau! Hmmm...Could I have judged him too early?

Oh well! Let's just see after dinner and this day will be over!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I laughed at the entry, and realized what time it was right now.
She used to hate me and I did too, but we love each other now.

"I wonder what Kia keeps in her computer..." I said with curiosity, when my hyungs came inside her room.

"I'm pretty sure if you do that, Kia will get angry at you!" joked Junsu.

"Hi hyung." I said, and I looked at her documents.

Nothing more than homework...homework...
Fan fictions?
Well that's weird!

"Kia write fan fictions? So she really does have talented hands." said Jae Joong.

I clicked at one of them, which was a fan fiction about DBSK.
It was simply about her daily life as my newest step sister.
It was called "And My Nightmare begins."

The fan fiction was unfinished, and I'm not surprised.
I saw my hyungs peeking at her diary, and all of her dark juicy secrets written on it.

"Hyungs!" I said, and they suddenly laughed.

They kept reading her crazy but hilarious diary, and every word of it is filled with love and compassion.
Yes, that's my very skilled sibling Kia.

I saw her last entry, and I wasn't very surprised that it ended on that date.
It was a day before she disappeared from my life forever...

Her last entry was her prediction about the star Vega, or the Changmin star as she calls it.

Around 10 PM~

I waited for Vega to appear, and I used Kia's diary as a reference.
I wanted to take a picture of it for her, even is she's not here to appreciate it.

"Kia, that's sweet of you." I said, and carefully placed the diary on one of the chairs.

I just learned the reason why Kia calls "Vega" as my star.
And it's all written on her diary.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

FEBRUARY 16

Today, my favorite star "Vega", or Changmin star as I like to call it, will appear tonight.
I wanted to take a picture of it if possible, since most night skies are super cloudy.

What oppa doesn't know is why I call Vega his star in the first place.
That's because it's connected to one of my favorite constellations, Lyra.
He's the biggest star in the constellation, just like he's my big brother.

Also, the reason why I like Andromeda is because it's next to Cassiopeia.
You see, even in the stars I show my affection for oppa.

Oh, and I learned my fist Korean phrase.
It's "jukdorok saranghamnida", which means "I love you to death."

Learning that phrase made me think why I even did so.
As if I'll say it to Jae Jin or Changmin.

Well, that's for today!
Lyra, I'll see you tonight!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~