Love, your secret admirer

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to BEAST's Bad Girl.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCrYmWsYzCA&feature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Charm's POV)

Early morning once again at my typical school, for the last 2 months that is.

Today's Valentine's Day, and I'm not so excited at all.

"Good morning, Miss Shim Kia!" greeted Jae Jin.

"Well, a pleasant morning to you too, Mister Choi Jae Jin!" I greeted formally.

"Oh, hahaha...Anyways, today must be your dreaded day?"

"Why did you say so?"

"Probably because almost every couple will have something 'French' the entire day?"

"Oh yeah! Pfft, I better just ignore them."

"That's the spirit. Hey, let's have lunch together today." he said, and my heart nearly exploded.

"Sure thing." I said, then the bell rang.

I walked to my class while hugging my book like a stuffed bear.

OMG!

I can't believe Jae Jin wanted to eat lunch with me today!

Lunch break~

It's lunch time, which meant I have a "date" with Jae Jin.

Oooh, this is so exciting although it's technically NOT a date.

I went to my locker to get my lunch, since I don't want to buy from the cafeteria.

Why?

Let's just say I learned that a bunch of kids were blowing chunks, LITERALLY.

And it was just yesterday!!

I opened my locker, and I saw a note with a rose.

OMO!

I have a secret admirer?!

The note was scented with my favorite strawberry fragrance.

It said,

"Meet me up in the rooftop after classes. Don't be late, because I have something to say. It's really important."

It was unsigned.

Hmmm, who can it be?

I'll think about it at lunch with Jae Jin!

After lunch, later that day~

"Kia!!!" chorused two voices.

I saw Hee Bin and Yeon Hwa running to me, with a rose in their hands.

Smiles were plastered on their faces.

What's going on?

"We heard about your secret admirer, Kia." said Hee Bin excitedly.

"What the?! I didn't tell anyone about that!" I said, with my eyes wide as saucers.

"Oh silly, we may be like this, but we are the TOP gossip spies in here." said Yeon Hwa.

"Whatever. So, before I go there can you fill me up with your Valentines?" I asked.

I asked them to tell me about their day while we walked to the rooftop.

Since going to the rooftop will take around 20 minutes, I might as well talk to them.

Hee Bin and Yeon Hwa were arguing during to first 5 minutes.

"OK fine! You first." said Hee Bin with a defeated tone.

"No way! The girl's too young. You first!" said Yeon Hwa.

Another 5 minutes was taken by their argument, until Hee Bin decided to go first.

I just hope Yeon Hwa won't start another annoying and somehow embarrassing argument.

"OK, I'll go first." said Hee Bin.

Hee Bin told me that she and Won Shik had a date outside.

They ate picnic lunch and they fed each other with chocolate coated strawberries.

Yum!

After classes, they'll go to the cherry blossom park to go cycling then watch the grand fireworks display later.

She's one heck of a romantic chic!

"That's it? Well, mine is WAY better!" said Yeon Hwa and Hee Bin stuck her tongue out.

Yeon Hwa and Chang Ho skipped first period to have that "French" JJ said earlier.

At lunch, they ate a delicious meal on the softest grass hill in the entire campus.

Later, they'll go to the carnival near the pier.

She said something about the fireworks' view is way better there.

"Seriously, we are on 12 years old. Aren't you guys rushing?" I said, and spotted the door to the rooftop.

"Missy, at this age we are SO NOT!" they said together then laughed.

I shrugged and I saw the door leading to the rooftop.

Hee Bin and Yeon Hwa said I needed time alone to face my "admirer" since I'm new to this.

I climbed the staircase and opened the metal door.

When I saw someone sitting at the edge of the building, my eyes widened.

I ran to the guy, and when I touched his shoulder he turned around.

I couldn't BELIEVE my eyes to who it was!!