The Morning Prt.1

Your Mine Only
( It was 7am ) {Seohyun:Girls Wake up!!!} {Sunny:Why!!} {Seohyun:Hurry if you guys want breakfast} [Sunny,Yuri,Yoona,Hyoyeon,Tiffany,Sooyoung, Seohyun,Were getting ready] {Yoona:Jessica wake up!!} {Jessica:5 more minutes...just 5 min...} {Yuri:Unni Hurry up!!} {Seohyun:I will be back} {All of them: Neh..} (Seohyun was going down stairs wen she Bumped in to some one..) {Kris:Oh sorry Seohyun} {Seohyun:It's ok Kris} {Kris: are you ok?} {Seohyun:Neh I'm fine} (Kris helped Seohyun get up) {Seohyun:Thankyou} {Kris:Yourwelcome} {Seohyun: Were where you going?} {Kris:To the Kichen,Everyone is there but me.} {Seohyun:OMO Jinjja I have to call the girls ok see you down there} {Kris:Oh ok} (Seohyun went up stairs and called the girls) {Sunny:Hurry there wont be any food!!!} {Sooyoung:Yahh!! Hurry fine sunny and I will go instead..} (Sunny and Sooyoung and Yuri went down stairs when the girls were still not ready) {Yoona:Hyoyeon Unni wake Jessica up!!} {Hyoyeon:Jessica wake up!!} {Jessicad: Ok ok I'm awake now!!} {Tiffany: Yah!! Hurry...Seohyun do I look good in this?} {Seohyun:Neh!! Yeppota!!} {Tiffany:Kansamida} {Yoona:Ok I'm ready...Tiffany and I will go down stairs now} (Yoona,Tiffany, went down stairs) {Hyoyeon:Yah!!! Jessica Hurry!!!} {Jessica:Wait I'm almost done with my hair!!} {Seohyun:are you guys ready?} {Jessica&Hyoyeon:Neh!!} {Seohyun:Ok now let's go down stairs if you guys want food} (Seohyun,Jessica & Hyoyeon went down stairs) [At the kitchen table] {The boy's: Yah...Are They ready?} {Kris:They don't know we are going to a Thimpark} {Yoona,Sooyoung,Sunny: Ok were is the food?} {Kris:Serve your self} {Sooyoung:Kris can you pass me the spon} {Kris:Neh:Here} {Sunny:Beakhun Hi} {Beakhun:Oh sunny Anneyoung!} {Luhan:Were is Seohyun?} {Yoona:She is up stairs with the rest of the girls} {Luhan:Oh thank you...} {Yoona:No problem} (Yuri and Tiffany came down stairs) {Yuri:Were here!!} {Tao:Oh Anneyoung Yuri!!} {Yuri:Annyeoung Tao} {D.O:Tiffany you can sit next to me.. D.O said in a shy way} {Tiffany:Oh Neh...*She went and sat next to D.O} {Luhan:Tiffany Is Seohyun ready?} {Tiffany:Oh Neh I think she is waiting for the rest} {Luhan:Oh Kasamita} {Tiffany:No problem} (Seohyun,Hyoyeon,Jessica went down stairs) {Suho:So now we can eat right?} {Seohyun:Neh!!} (Seohyun went and sat next to Luhan) ~~~~END OF PART 1 ~~~~