Chap.2

Your Mine Only
The next day *Seohyun went to visit her family* *+•Seohyun was going to meet up with her Older sister Tiffany•+* Tiffany:Seohyun your here! *said in a happy way* Seohyun:Neh Unni! how are you Unni? Tiffany:good thankyou for asking it's only pasted a day Seohyun. Seohyun: I know Unni...were is Omma by the way? Tiffany: Don't worry she went with her friends just for a quick visit. Seohyun:Oh ok... Tiffany:How is your husband?*said in a Teasing way* Seohyun:Unni!! and he is great*Said when she was Blushing* Tiffany:see you do like him!! Seohyun:Unni!! please don't tease me... Tiffany: ok ok... I know your going to college right? Seohyun:yup...I hope to see my friends there I miss them so much!! Tiffany:I know you do honey! they miss you aswell. Seohyun: I hope so...Unni yesterday I saw Yoona Unni. Tiffany:And what did she say!! Seohyun:I think she is married too Unni... Tiffany:Oh really? I din't think she was going to get married that soon... Seohyun: I know.I'm wondering with who... Tiffany:Were did you she her at? Seohyun:At the doctor. Tiffany:What happed?why did you go to the doctor?*said in a Worried way* Seohyun:Oh don't worry Unni!! it was only for a check up for granny. Tiffany:Oh...I though you were pregnant...*said in a teasing way* Seohyun:Unni!!! Anio!! Tiffany:Ok ok now tell me how did she answer you again. Seohyun: Unni!! I said Yoona Unni is Married... but why din't she tell me? Tiffany:Maube she din't have a wedding party like you did... Seohyun:Unni your right...But she could at least told me. Tiffany:I know maybe she waned to tell you but in a Surprise. Seohyun:Maybe she did Unni. Tiffany: ok Seohyun...you should have a small little party don't you think? Seohyun:I don't really know Unni... Tiffany:Here!!in this house a small party or in my house maybe? Seohyun:Oh... but I can't really leave Luhan. Tiffany:OMO Seohyun did you tell them you were comming here? Seohyun:OMO yes *Teasing her Unni* Tiffany:Ashh Jinjja...ok about the small party... we should have it tomorrow so today you can sleep with your husband Luhan.*Teasing Seohyun* Seohyun:Unni!!! I will ask if I can sleep here tomorrow... Tiffany:Neh...OMO Seohyun it's already 7:00pm do you think they will be mad at you for comming late? Seohyun: OMO really I din't look at the clock Sorry Unni I have to go now...I will come tomorrow ok tell Omma that I love her and Appa too Bye take care unni!!*She said wen she was picking her things up and walking to the door* Tiffany:Ok honey take care!! bye Seohyun:Bye!!