Chapter 7

Hoya Hyung is such a Player =___=

Dongwoo was sitting at a bench in the playground near the Han River. He sighed as he looked at the kids playing on the swings and slide. They are so lucky they don't have to be adults yet. Aishh, its too much work...He saw a little girl wandering around the park, her eyes stained with tears. "Little girl! Are you okay? What's wrong?" He said as he walked up to her and knelt down. He smiled a big cheesy smile to show that he isn't a bad guy. 

"My...my oppwa is missing...I can't fwind my oppwa..." the little girl mumbled in her half-korean half-gibberish. She looked at Dongwoo with these big doe eyes that instantly melted his heart.

"Aww, poor you. Should oppa help you find him? What's your name?"Dongwoo asked nicely.

"I'm..I'm Miina!" She said. "Are you going to hepp me fwind my oppwa?" she smiled innocently.

"Sure! Let's go find him okay?" He said as he stood up and asked to take her hand. She giggled and Dongwoo felt a tiny hand wrap around his pinky. He smiled from her cuteness. "What's your oppa's name?"

"His nwame is..is-uh....Howonie oppwa!" she said with a bright smile.

"Howon? I think I know him! Here let me call him okay?" Dongwoo said surprised. He didn't know Hoya had a little cousin this young. His phone rang and he waited for his boyfriend to pick up his phone.

"Yeongsaeyo?" He heard a worried voice quiver on the other line.

"YAH! HOWON!! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE A LITTLE GIRL ALONE AT THE PLAYGROUND?! YOU'RE LUCKY I FOUND HER!! YOU ARE SO IRRESPONSIBLE!" Dongwoo yelled at him, ignoring the stares of the moms and dads and their children. Mina looked scared.

"AISHH! HYUNG YOU'RE GONNA BREAK MY EARDRUMS!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR HER!! Where are you? I'm coming right now.."Howon said in a rush.

"We're at the playground where you and Gyu hyung were called Beggars. Hurry up! Mina misses you." Dongwoo said with amusement in his voice. "Hang up."

Dongwoo looked at Mina with a grin and said, "I found him! Your oppa is coming. How did you get lost anyway?"

"Wew....we was at the markwet and I saw a pwetty bwuttafry so I fwowowed it. And thwen when I twurned awound, oppwa wasn't there and I cwied and cwied and cwied." Mina said, her eye smile making all the other ahjummas around her giggle.

"Ah..well Mina, you shouldn't run away from your oppa like that! He was really worried." Dongwoo said strictly.

"Oh...sowwy.."Mina mumbled, fiddling with Dongwoo's rings. "Oppwa what's this one?"

"Oh, this one is our group's ring. The Infinite ring. IN-PI-NE-TUE" Dongwoo said carefully.

"Ahhh..Infwineet?" Mina said excitedly. "My oppwa is in that gwoup! I wike Bewore The Dawn! The one wif the scorpwino dance!"

"Haha yup, that's us!Kekekeekek" Dongwoo laughed his normal laugh. This caused Mina to laugh uncontrollably. And when Dongwoo stopped laughing, Mina also stopped. This caused Dongwoo to laugh and soon, they were just laughing at nothing.

"MINA!!!!" Howon yelled as he ran towards the laughing two. What's so funny? They look like seals laughing at each other...

"Oppwa!!" Mina screamed as she slid down the bench and ran into Howon's arms. 

"Mina! Don't run off next time okay? I was so worried!!" Howon scolded as they hugged each other.

"Yah, pay more attention to her next time! Where were you guys anyway? And do I not get a thank you for reuniting you two?" Dongwoo said as he pouted.

"Haha of course hyung! Thanks! I was at the market with her because she wanted melon ice cream, but then she all of a sudden disappeared before I returned so I was running around trying to look for her. Thank god you ran into her hyung, I don't know what I would do." Howon said quietly.

"Ahh, its okay. Just be careful next time, you know kids these days, not a long attention span." Dongwoo said and smiled. "Howon-ah, you didn't tell me you had such a cute kiddo in your family!"

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys. She's my cousin and the cutest kiddo alive, right Mina?" Howon said in his childish voice, causing all the moms to swoon over him.

"Yup!! That's mwee!" Mina said as she jumped happily, causing both Dongwoo and Howon to laugh.

"Hyungs should be worried, its getting dark. Let's go Mina! Time to go back to your mom!" Howon said as he tugged her along.

"No! I don't wanna! I wanna stay hwere wif this oppwa! Oppwa pweeeease?" Mina whined, showing all her aegyo for Hoya. 

"Aigoooo...I guess I can ask your mom. Hyung we don't have a schedule tomorrow right?" Hoya asked, defeated by aegyo.

"Mhmm! I don't think Sungjong has a schedule either." Dongwoo said. "Then Mina can stay with us right?"

"I guess so. Especially if we bring her along right now so manager hyungs can't say anything against it. If not, Mina can go super aegyo on them." Hoya flashed an evil smile.

"Yaay!! Oppwa, lwet's go!" Mina said, charging forward, dragging Hoya behind her. Hoya shot Dongwoo a hopeless look and Dongwoo just smiled. I guess this is going to be an interesting night!

 

 

A/N: HAI GUISE! I'M BACK! Time for more yadong couple moments in this chapter, but next chapter will be a hojong one I swear! And if not, you can beat me up or something (ACTUALLY NO, I'M WEAK.,.) I decided to bring in Mina cause I think that this would be a good way for Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sungjong to get closer (HENCE MORE COUPLE MOMENTS!) Hahaha, Alright, I'll  be going now, see you all at my next update! Don't forget to comment, subscribe if you'd like, and fangirl over Infinite! BTW BTW BTW SUNGGYU'S NEW SONG "SHINE" OMFGG, MY FEELS DD: I swear I should just dedicate a chapter to Woogyu when his albums releases.....but we'll see :) bye!