Chapter 15

Hoya Hyung is such a Player =___=

Its been a few weeks since Hoya got back to normal. Schedules were getting more and more busy. Luckily, today was the day they finally all had free time! 

 

"YAH YOU KIDS!!! WHY AREN'T YOU AWAKE YET! WE ONLY HAVE 24 HOURS AND YOU ARE WASTING IT!!!" Gyu yelled from the living room. It was 7AM and they had stayed up late to plan the day the night before. The first one to come out of the rooms was Sungyeol. 

"Aishhh how do you have such energy in the morning old man...."

"WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Gyu started to rush towards Sungyeol but Yeol quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door. "Hurry up at least! Managers are having the day off so we have to use the subway." *Ugh these kids are ridiculous. They were so excited about planning last night and now they refuse to get up..." Gyu decided to go into the room and *personally* wake them up. "You kids bet-" As Gyu opened the door, 3 mussy "idols" ran out, almost crashing the eldest onto the floor. 

"OHMYGOD ITS 7AM" 

"WHY DIDN'T MY ALARM RING?!"

"WE'RE AN HOUR LATE"

The three almost unrecognizable idols with their messy hair dawdled around in the living room fussing about before they realized they should probably get ready too. 

"Now you decide to get up." Gyu said with a scowl. He noticed that Dongwoo was missing. *That's strange...He normally wakes up when the kids do..I should go check on him* As Gyu walked towards the doorway of the messy room, he noticed that the dino was still asleep in bed. He started to try to wake him up but Dongwoo's body felt ice cold. "YAH DONGWOO!" Dongwoo just groaned and tried to say something. "YOU GUYS! GET IN HERE I THINK HE'S SICK" 

"What are you talking about?" Woohyun mumbled as he strolled into the room with his hair wet. 

"Dongwoo. He isn't waking up and he feels cold as ice!"

"Let me see...." Woohyun put his hand on Dongwoo's forehead just to draw back immediately. "He's burning up!" 

"What's all this blabbering about?" Hoya said with furrowed eyebrows. His face changed once he saw Dongwoo, pale and shivering. "We have to get him to a hospital! NOW." He fell to his knees in front of the bed and began to check Dongwoo's temperature and to wipe the cold sweat from his forehead. "Call manager hyung" 

"Hyung's in Busan, he won't make it in time. We can't take him to the hospital either without him...." Sunggyu said, pacing back and forth as Woohyun tried to calm him down. "This is my fault ugh its all my fault...." 

"Well we have to do something!! We can't just sit here and wait for a miracle! Is there a call-home doctor that can see him?" Hoya said, well, almost screamed. 

"I don't think so. Let me check online." Woohyun dashed out of the room immediately, while telling the younger ones outside to stay in the living room. 

"Dongwoo! Dinowoo! Come on...wake up!!! Can you hear me?" Hoya shook Dongwoo's chest, just to hear the poor boy groan. 

"But hyungs....what are we going to do? We can't just stay here like this..." Sungyeol said, his voice quivering. "Dongwoo hyung hasn't gotten this sick in a while..maybe its the stress that's gotten to him?" Sungyeol muttered to himself, as if he was trying to comfort and calm down. 

Dongwoo started coughing and opened his eyes. His vision, blurry, fell onto a worried-sick Hoya who was his head. "Hoy...ah...i...don't feel...well" 

"Well no duh! Come on, do you think you can get up? We should get you to a doctor. I know a lady down the block who can treat you.." Hoya replied, eyebrows droopy. With the help of Woohyun, they managed to prop Dongwoo up on the bed high enough for Hoya to carry him. "Yah Lee Sungjong! Get my wallet and follow us!" 

"Oh-okay!" Sungjong ran into the kitchen, grabbing both wallets and filled a thermos of hot water. By the time he reached the door, Hoya and Dongwoo were already in the elevator. The ride was awkward, with occasional "Are you okay?"s from Hoya and "hm"s from Dongwoo. Sungjong looked at Hoya, hoping for some sort of response but none was given. When the door opened again, Hoya speedwalked out and Sungjong rushed to keep up. "Hyung where are we going?" 

"To a granny's restaurant." 

"Wait what? I thought you said we were going to a doctor?" 

"Don't ask so many questions I know what to do." Hoya snapped back. Sungjong didn't respond and slowed his pace. Hoya never snapped at him before, not even when he was furious. When Hoya turned the corner, Sungjong caught back up, but something caused them both to stop. 

~~~~~~

(to be continued) 

 

A/N: MY BABIES I MISSED YOU!!!! I've been so busy lately I'm so sorry i haven't updated. Did you guys forget me? DD: I hope not!! I finally updated with this little cliffhanger but please be patient! My imagination train is missing some coal, but I promise I won't abandon this story! Please comment, subscribe, and enjoy! <3 MUAHH