Chapter 8

Hoya Hyung is such a Player =___=

"YAH WHERE HAVE YOU TW-" Sunggyu yelled as they walked into the dorm. "Yah....who's this?"

"This is my-" Hoya started to explain as Mina interrupted.

"I'M MINA!" Mina beamed, excited to be at their dorm. 

"HI MINAA! I'M SUNGYEOL!! HOW OLD ARE YOU?" Sungyeol said happily as he skipped into the living room.

"Hehehe, that oppwa is fwunny." Mina giggled. This caused almost all the members to swoon at her cuteness.

"Why is she here?" Manager hyung asked seriously.

"I had to take care of her because my sister is out on a business trip. You don't mind right? Its only one day and me, Dongwoo hyung, and Sungjong don't have schedules tomorrow either. Plus if fans see, they'll be fine with it, I'm sure." Hoya stuttered awkwardly.

"You kids are crazy...Fine I guess she can stay..."Manager hyung grumbled. "I'm going out..uh- I have uh- a meeting."

"OOOOO, IS IT A GIRL?!" The dorm went crazy. Mina looked at the yelling boys in confusion. She tugged onto Dongwoo's pants, trying to get him attention.

"OPPWAS!!!!" She screamed, her voice piercing through the dorm. Everyone stopped and looked at the little girl. She grinned, went over to the couch, and sat down. Manager hyung left and the dorm was awkwardly quiet. "Howonie Oppwa! Wae is it so qwiet?"

"Oh, nothing. Hyungs you should probably introduce yourselves."Hoya said.

"I'm Sunggyu, but you can call me Gyu Oppa if you'd like!" Sunggyu said with a smile. The members stared at him with shock. Sunggyu was the naggy leader two seconds ago, and now he SEEMS like a nice guy...

"I'm Woohyun! WOWW, Mina is so pretty!" Woohyun said with a cheesy smile. Mina seemed unimpressed. The members tried to hide their laughter.

"I'm Myungsoo. I'm a good cook..."Myungsoo said awkwardly. Everyone including Mina looked at him confused. "What? I'm bad at intros..."

"I'm Sungjong! Mina do you want to watch Pororo?" Sungjong said with a bright grin. Mina automatically ran to him and hugged him.

"You're the mwost nwormwal one hwere..."Mina whispered, causing Sungjong to giggle. He picked her up and walked to the couch and the TV.

Hmmm, of course the maknae would be the best with kids. Hehe, he looks kinda cute like this...WAIT WHAT. I CAN'T BE THINKING ABOUT THAT, I LOVE DONGWOO....but jjongie is also pretty cute...ARGHHH!! "HOWON! HELLOOO?" Dongwoo said to him.

"Hm? What?" Hoya said absentmindedly.

"Mina's hungry. We need to go get groceries." Dongwoo said, curious as to why Hoya was so stumped.

"Alright. Mina stay here and watch Pororo with Jjong Oppa okay? Hoya said to Mina, who was already fiddling with Jjong, laughing about Pororo.

"Hmm...how about we just get delivery hyung? Its already so dark.." Dongwoo said to Sunggyu, whose eyes got smaller as he thought of the possiblities.

"I guess that works. What do you guys want?" Sunggyu asked to the members openly. 

"Mina wants chicken! Chicken, chicken, chicken!!" Mina screamed, her eyes not leaving the TV. Thank god there was a Pororo marathon.

"So I guess chicken tonight?" Woohyun said wearily. "Who's paying?"

"NOT ME!" yelled six members, leaving Hoya standing with his mouth open. 

"AISHH! Fine, I guess its my treat...."Hoya said, his wallet quivered in his pocket. "I'm not ordering though...Jjongie! Order 7 chickens okay?"

"Neh hyung!" Sungjong said as he grabbed the phone. *Jjongie* He felt his heart skip a beat when he heard his hyung say that. 

~~~~~~

3 hours later.

Everyone had finished their chicken and was completely stuffed. Mina had stopped sitting on Sungjong and was lying her head on his lap now. 

"Minaa. Come on, get up! I bring you to my bed to sleep." Hoya said as he nudged her softly. Mina nodded and fell into Hoya's arms. After tucking the child into bed, Hoya sat next to Sungjong and watch some TV with him. Running man was on and it was Sungjong's favorite show. Hoya began dozing off and leaned his head on Sungjong's shoulder. Sungjong stiffened and tried to move. He felt Hoya's arm wrap around his waist as he heard "Jjongie" again. He felt awkward, but at the same time, happy. Sungjong began to fall asleep as he felt his head unconsciously fall on Hoya's. He grinned and slept. 

Next morning~

Such a nice day today. Hehe, I wonder where Hoya is, I just saw Mina in his bed... "OMO." Dongwoo said as he saw Hoya and Sungjong cuddling on the couch, asleep. Wait...wat? I mean like, I know Hoya has a tendency of needing to hug something when sleeping, so I think that's why....I don't know why but I still feel hurt at the same time.. 

"Hyung! Morning!" Sungyeol said cheerfully from the kitchen as he sipped his coffee. 

"Morning Yeol... WAIT, don't you have a schedule today?" Dongwoo said, shocked.

"Mhmmm. But it isn't until later, so I can relax a bit first. The variety show was delayed because of some tech problems." Sungyeol explained calmly. "At least I get to relax now and enjoy my coffee without being rushed."

"Heh, very true. What's with those two on the couch?" Dongwoo tried to ease into the conversation without seeming too overprotective.

"Oh, i don't know. I guess they were cold at night? Kekekke" Sungyeol giggled at the thought.

"Hmmm..." Dongwoo said as he sipped his milk. He couldn't help but feel betrayed.

 

A/N: HAI! Double update, wooo! Haha It is subtle hojong affection in there, but at least Hoya made the first move right? Even though it was in his sleep and all....Kekeke, I hope you guys enjoyed this! I wrote this instead of studying for my two tests tmr, so wish me luck! Good night subbies and readers! :) Don't forget to comment what you think of the story and subscribe if you like it! :) Love you alll~