CHAPTER 5

Hoya Hyung is such a Player =___=

OKAY OKAY OKAY I'M BACK~

The next morning-

"YAHH LEE SUNGJONG! LEE HOWON!! WAKE UP!!!" manager hyung yelled as he stormed into their room. He found the two boys sleeping soundly as he smirked and took our his amplifier. He pressed a button and suddenly the room filled with angry groans and the noise of what seems to be a OOOLAE- OLAE-OLAE-OLAE song. 

"AISSHHHH!!!" Hoya screamed as he tried to cover his ears with his pillow.

"EHH?!?!" Sungjong screamed as he jumped out of bed. He immediately lied on the floor and tried to cover his ears with his arm. At this moment, Sunggyu walked in and began laughing at this situation. He went over and began to "gently" kick Sungjong, trying to make him get up. Woohyun hopped in and tackled Hoya in his bed. Once those two finally surrendered, the team moved to tackle to hardest room. Dongwoo, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol's room.

Hoya groaned and began to go to the bathroom. "AISHH!" he sighed as he almost hit the door frame walking out. Sungjong followed him out and almost tripped and landed his face onto Hoya's back.

"Oops, hyung sorry." Sungjong muttered as he stumbled towards the bathroom tiredly.

"Hoyaaaaa!!!!" Hoya heard a noise behind him. It was the sleepy, yet cheerful Dongwoo. "Let's go brush our teeth together!" He smiled his famous smile. Oh Dongwoo. Hoya loves Dongwoo, and Dongwoo loves Hoya. Everybody knows it. They're the yadong couple. But somehow Hoya was feeling like he kinda betrayed Dongwoo when he started to think about Sungjong. "Howon-ah! Are you okay? You look like your troubled." Dongwoo interrupted his thoughts.

"Haha I'm alright hyung, don't worry" Hoya said with a reassuring smile. How does he always know what I'm feeling? I guess he knows me too well.. 

"Well, let's get going before the others go into the bathroom. They're still tackling with Myungsoo." Dongwoo said laughing.

 

 

A/N: OKAY I KNOW THIS IS AN EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER, BUT I AM EXTREMELY TIRED RIGHT NOW ><< I FINISHED TWO ESSAYS AND I CAN BARELY TYPE ANY MORE DD: I'LL DO A DOUBLE UPDATE TMR TO MAKE UP FOR IT, I PROMISE!! COmment, subscribe if you like the story and I love you all~ :)