Chapter 9

Hoya Hyung is such a Player =___=

Hoya peeked his eyes open. *Eh? It's 1pm already? Damn I slept so long* He looked over at what he was resting his head on. Lee Sungjong. Crap! I must've forgotten i was sleeping on the couch...Dammit. I hope he didn't misunderstand...

"Hyung you're awake." Sungjong said, looking stiff on the couch staring into the TV.

"Oh yeah..sorry about last night, I didn't mean to...uh...fall asleep on your shoulder." Hoya stuttered.

"Oh, it's okay..." Sungjong said without emotion. I knew it....oh well, what did I expect anyway...

"I'll uh..go check on Mina real quick." Hoya said quickly as he got up and dashed towards his room. As he opened the door, he saw his bed empty. "EHH?!?! WHERE'S MINA?!"

"What she's missing?" Sungjong said as he rushed to the door. He bumped into Hoya accidentally on his bum and they instantly got awkward again.

"Uh, yeah....Where did she go?" Hoya said as he rushed out, looking into the other rooms and even checking the bathroom. "She couldn't have gotten out of here..Sungjong-ah, did you see her when you woke up?"

"No, I only woke up like 30 minutes before you did..."Sungjong worriedly said. He doesn't call me Jjongie anymore..I knew I should've just pushed him off last night...

"Oh no...not again...her mom is going to kill me if i don't find her..." Hoya muttered as he paced the living room, walking in circles until he got dizzy and dropped onto the floor.

"Don't worry hyung, I'm sure she'll be fine.." Sungjong said trying to comfort him.

~~~~~

"Mina is the food good?" Dongwoo asked to the little girl that gobbled up the waffles in front of her.

"Mhmm!! Oppwa its mashiswoyo!" Mina beamed, causing Dongwoo to giggle. He shifted his hat and glasses to make sure he wasn't noticeable from any fans. 

"After you're done with that oppa will take you to the park okay? But we'll have to go back home to Howon oppa after that okay? " Dongwoo said as he glanced at the big clock in the cafe.

"Fine...but I wanted to play with you oppwa!" Mina pouted with her cheeks stuffed with waffles.

"Don't worry, we'll play some more at home with Howon oppa and Sungjong oppa okay?" Dongwoo smiled at her cuteness.

"Alright!" Mina said as she went back to nomming on her waffles. (A/N: I want waffles now! Dongwoo oppa can i haz some?)

After the two finished their little "date" at the cafe and at the park, they went home to find a stressed out Hoya and a tired Sungjong.

"Oppwa!!!" Mina screamed at the almost-crying Hoya.

"MINA!!! WHERE WERE YOU!!?! YOU SCARED ME!! DON'T LEAVE AGAIN WITHOUT TELLING ME OKAY? NEXT TIME OPPA IS GOING TO GET MAD OKAY?" Howon said as he squeezed the living hell out of the poor child.

"Hoya, calm down. I just took her out this morning since she was hungry and you two were passed out on the couch." Dongwoo said, showing no emotion.

"Oh, haha, sorry." Hoya said as he Mina's hair. An awkward silence fills in as Mina tried to leave the grips of Hoya.

"Oppwa! I wanna gwo to Jongjong oppwa!!" Mina whined.

"Oh, alright." Hoya said as he released the girl who immediately tackled the half-asleep Sungjong.

"Aigoo, ouri Mina! Did you have fun with Dongwoo oppa?" Sungjong cooed like a mom.

"YUP! But Mina mwissed you two oppwas!" Mina yelled back as she threw her arms around Sungjong, causing him to chuckle.

"Let's see what's on TV okay?" Sungjong asked, cutely.

"YESS!! Mina wants to watch Pororo!" Mina said.

The two happily sat on the couch while the two elders went into the kitchen, glum.

"So...where did you two go?" Hoya said awkwardly.

"To the cafe down the street. And to the park." Dongwoo replied as he reached for the glass of water. 

"Here hyung, let me help you." Hoya said as he also reached for the cup. Their hands touched and Hoya looked into Dongwoo eyes with a look of hope. Dongwoo blushed and put Hoya in a headlock and gave him a  nuggy.

"YAH! Don't you ever dare do that again okay? I won't be as nice next time." Dongwoo laughed and pulled him into a hug. Hoya hugged him tighter and kissed him on the cheek.

"I won't." Hoya said, although a voice in his head told him that he was lying. Dongwoo giggled at his skinship and pulled him in for a real kiss. Hoya responded, but deep inside he felt something different...

 

A/N: Hi guise! It's been a while hasn't it? I recently started a new story called Legend of Ardyn, so feel free to check it out! Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/314677/the-legend-of-ardyn-angst-infinite-romance-woogyu-yadong-bending

A commenter asked for longer chapters, sorry! I can never really keep my attention span running for that long xD I'll definitely try harder, but today I'm having a headache so I can't really think as well. I hope you enjoyed this update tho, cause there is going to be a twist in the next chapter~ I can sense it ^^ Haha, comment, subscribe and happy reading! :D

PS: WHO IS EXCITED FOR SUNGGYU'S NEW ALBUM?! I KNOW I AM! :DD I LOVE SHINE AND ANOTHER ME AND 60 SECONDS SO MUCH. I SWEAR WHEN IT COMES OUT I AM DOING A FULL WOOGYU CHAPTER IN HONOR OF HIM :D