Chapter 6

Hoya Hyung is such a Player =___=

Later in the dorm:

Whewww, finally home after practice! I'm so tiredd. I'm pretty worried about Hoya tho....he seems pretty down. What is it about Sungjong that gives him a wierd feeling? I don't want there to be awkwardness between the members...

Why do I feel like Hoya hyung exploded because of me? Did I do something wrong? Did he hear what I said? I don't want it to be awkward tho...

It feels nice to have said that out loud. Dongwoo really knows how to make me feel better. I still have a weird feeling about Sungjong though. Is he being awkward around me on purpose? Did I do something wrong? 

"Why is everyone so quiet?" Sungyeol asked randomly. Of course this one isn't afraid of asking the awkward question.

"What?" Sungjong, Hoya, Dongwoo asked all at once.

"Calm down, I was just asking why is everyone so quiet. I'm hungry again.." Sungyeol said as he walked into the kitchen while humming the Americano song.

"Wait for meee!" Myungsoo said as he ran towards Sungyeol, attacking him with a backhug. 

"Tch, these kids." Sunggyu muttered as he lied on the couch, Woohyun following suit. Its funny how Woohyun says "Kim Sunggyu without me is like chopsticks without spoons" while he follows Sunggyu around like a puppy. Sunggyu noticed the quietness between Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sungjong. "Yah, what's wrong with your three?"

"Hm? Nothing." they all responded. *Why can't they be so insync during practice?* Sunggyu thought.

"I'm gonna go to my room." Said Sungjong.

"I'm gonna go out for a walk." Said Dongwoo.

"I'll go out to the convenient store. We ran out of uhm...grapes." Hoya said and he shoved his feet into his worn out sneakers. 

"Why is everyone so awkward?" Sunggyu said to himself. He tried to get up from the couch but found Woohyun asleep on his shoulder. He smiled and just sat there, staring at his boyfriend's face. After nesting his head onto Woohyun's, Sunggyu giggled quietly and sighed of happiness. He closed his eyes and soon, fell asleep as well.

Inside the kitchen:

"Soo soo! What are you doing?" Sungyeol said as he grabbed Myungsoo's arm.

"I'm making a sandwich Yeol! Be careful there's a knife there!" Myungsoo said as Sungyeol flicked his hand slightly on the table. It was too late. 

"Aishhh!" Sungyeol said angrily as he checked his hand. There was a small cut on his index finger and the blood was oozing out of it quickly. 

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked as he took his hand and inspected it carefully. "Aish, why are you so clumsy?!"

"You shouldn't be talking, you slipped 4 times today during practice!" Sungyeol retorted with a teasing smile. Myungsoo just gave him a look and went back to his cut. He looked evilly into Sungyeol's eyes, and the blood that was oozed out. "YAH! What are you doing!!" Sungyeol whispered/yelled.

"What's wrong with helping my love with his wound?" Myungsoo laughed snootily. (A/N: Geez, this guy is so cheesy sometimes xD)

"Aishh, what if hyungs see this!" Sungyeol said as he pulled his hand away from Myungsoo but was only pulled in closer to Myungsoo. Myungsoo stared at him with his eye smile as he watched the choding turn red. He laughed and pulled him closer into a hug. Sungyeol couldnt help but smile while being embraced by the warmth of his boyfriend. 

It felt like everything in the dorm was nice and warm. Except for Sungjong's room. He spent almost an hour lying in his bed, running scenarios through his head if he had told Hoya about his situation. 

SCENE 1:

"Ew no, you're so gross. I would never love a guy." Hoya said as he ran away.

SCENE 2:

"I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same way." Hoya said as he walked away.

SCENE 3:

"Psh, are you stupid? I love Dongwoo hyung!" Hoya said as he snickered and walked away with Dongwoo hyung.

SCENE 4: 

"Really? I felt the same way. I like like you too Sungjong!" Hoya said as he pulled Sungjong into a hug. 

"AISH!!!" Sungjong screamed as he spazzed over his bed, causing him to bump his head on the wall. He whimpered in pain and stayed still for a minute. He decided to get some ice in case it would bruise. As he walked out the door, he noticed Sunggyu and Woohyun napping on each other, he smiled at their cuteness for a bit and walked into the kitchen. There he found the forever teasing Sungyeol criticizing Myungsoo's sandwich making skills and Myungsoo just doing whatever he wants to do. 

"Are you stupid? Who put the mayo on both slices of the bread? Why do you put so much ham on it? Why don't you put a fried egg on it? Hmm? Its much healthier and filling like that you pabo." Sungyeol kept nagging. Myungsoo just laughed and continue making his sandwich. "It's not like I'm making you eat it, so why do you keep complaining about it?" Myungsoo said.

"Its cause I want you to be full and healthy!" Sungyeol yelled back.

"Its fine, I know how to take care of myself-oh Sungjong-ah what are you doing here?" Myungsoo said as he smiled at their maknae. "What is that black thing on your forehead? How did you get hurt?"

"Let me see!" Sungyeol said as he (nearly) jumped onto the maknae and inspected his bruise. "Did you hit your head on something again?" He smiled superiorly as the maknae nodded. "See I'm so smart, I can just guess this stuff Soo soo! 

"No, more like you're the one who bumped his head and got the same bruise last week!" Myungsoo said while getting ice out of the freezer. "Here, put this on your head while i get you some ointment. That's probably going to bruise for a few days."

"Ahh, see how nice Myungsoo is? I wish he'd be that nice to me." Sungyeol pouted. "He cares so much for you Sungjong, you know that right?"

"Uhm, yeah. Myungsoo hyung is really nice to you too!" Sungjong said, with an awkward smile on his face.

"Nah, not as nice to you. You're like his actual younger brother. Don't make him worry okay?" Sungyeol said with a serious expression on his face. It was odd seeing Sungyeol like this, he's always really cheerful. 

"Yeah, don't worry hyung. I know." Sungjong said quietly. At that moment, Myungsoo walked back into the kitchen and opened the first aid kit he brought with him. When Sungyeol saw him, he smiled again, turning into the cute choding from before. 

"Here sit down so I can put some ointment on it." Myungsoo said as he patted the chair in front of him. Sungjong obeyed him and sat down. As Myungsoo began spreading the ointment on his forehead, he occasionally pressed hard on the bruise and muttered "silly dongsaeng" or "be more careful sometimes". Sungjong didn't say anything but winced slightly when he pressed down. 

"Yah Soo soo, you're hurting him. Be more gentle." Sungyeol said as he watched from the countertop. Myungsoo just nodded but pressed on the bruise once more. 

"Okay you're done. Don't touch it okay? You'll get the ointment on your fingers and its dirty." Myungsoo said as he quietly put everything back into the kit and washed his hands. "Now, time to munch on my sandwich." He grabbed the plate and walked out the kitchen into the living room. Sungyeol follow him and attacked his shoulders, making Myungsoo giggle from his immature-ness. "Ehh, stop it, I'll end up dropping the plate!" He looked at the sleeping Sunggyu and Woohyun on the couch and casually kicked them. "Yah wake up! You're hogging up the couch!" Myungsoo said as he pushed them over with his free hand and sat down at the edge. Sunggyu stretched and knocked Myungsoo's head, making Sungyeol giggle. He scooted over and let Sungyeol sit down next to him and the TV. His tiny hamster eyes glanced on the clock and jumped up. "YAH ITS SIX O'CLOCK ALREADY AND DONGWOO AND HOYA HAVEN'T COME BACK YET?!??!" 

"Eh? Oh it is. I'm sure they're fine. I wonder where they went though, I'm sure it doesn't take an hour just to buy grapes." Woohyun said sleepily.

 

A/N: hai guise! Another update completed! Hahaha I spent my homework time writing this, but I'm honestly too bored to even do my homework. I hope you guise enjoyed this chapter! I have now revealed the Myungyeol couple :) Haha though I'm sure its not a surprise. Of course, all the main otps in Infinite would be in here. Blehh, I'm so tiredd. I hope you guise like this chapter, I had fun writing about my bbys xD Don't forget to Subscribe if you liked this story, or comment below on how I can improve, or on anything you'd like to see in this story, I love suggestions. :) Alright, til my next update, stay safe, continue fangirlling, and remember, oppas love you!! Bye bye~