Chapter 2

Hoya Hyung is such a Player =___=

Sungjong opens the door to find his 4 hyungs pouting. "YAH LEE SUNGJONG! DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG TO OPEN THE DOOR!?!? ITS FREEZING OUT HERE!!!" screamed his oldest hyung, Sunggyu.

"YEAH! YOU MADE MY HAMSTERGYU ALL COLD!" Woohyun whined while he tossed him arms over Sunggyu. Sunggyu pushed him off and plopped down onto the couch where Sungjong was sitting. "Yah Howon-ah, you're watching your own drama? How conceited, I never thought you were like Nam Woohyun." Sunggyu remarks with a smirk. 

"Hyung, at least he has eyes!" Dongwoo replied for Hoya. Sunggyu glared at him and Dongwoo's eyes went straight to the TV. 

"Sungjong-ah! I'm so hungry! Make me some ramen! And some coffee!" Sungyeol said, while tackling Myungsoo as he walked through the door. "My Myungie wants some too!"

"No! I don't any, my skin has been breaking out lately" Myungsoo replied while pouting and looking at his reflection in the mirror. 

"Okay hyung, does anyone else want any?" Sungjong said with a sigh. Five hands shot up in the air making Sungjong make a mental note in his head. I should stop asking that. It gets me in so much more work. He went into the kitchen and began opening 6 packages of ramen. Might as well make some for myself while I'm at it. 

"YA HOYA! You're acting is so AWKWARD!!" Woohyun laughed.

"Shut up!! Hyung you try acting!" Hoya replied, shooting his deadly glare at the Namgrease. 

"I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE! MANAGER HYUNG!!" Woohyun called down their hall.

"TSKTSKTSK, why must you always challenge him Hoya?" Sunggyu said, shaking his head tiredly. 

"Well he should stop criticising me!" Hoya replied, as-a-matter-of-factly. 

Ten minutes past and Sungjong finally came out holding the steaming hot pot full of delicious ramen. (A/N: This is making me hungry now><)

"SOMEONE HURRY UP AND SET UP THE TABLE! THE POT IS BURNING A HOLE IN MY HAND!" Sungjong said, signalling that his hyungs should help. No one stood up for 3 minutes and Sungjong almost cried from the pain in his hands. After looking at the pain on Sungjong's face, Hoya stood up and grabbed a foldable table and set it up for him. Sungjong plopped the pot onto the table with a sigh of relief. He went into the kitchen where Hoya was to get chopsticks and bowls for the lazy eaters. "Hyung thanks for helping me! No one else would." Sungjong said with a small pout. A small smile spread across Hoya's face and said, "Anything for our cute and helpful maknae." Sungjong could feel his cheeks being tainted with a slight pink. Hoya exited with bowls and sat down next to Dongwoo. Sungjong froze with their chopsticks.

"Yah Lee Sungjong! How do you expect us to eat ramen without chopsticks?" Sungyeol cried hungrily. Sungjong snapped out of his blank state and walked out with 6 pairs of chopsticks. He plopped down next to Sunggyu and began dividing the ramen into the bowls. After doing so, he brought the pot into the kitchen sink. When he returned, he saw that his hyungs were devouring the ramen quickly. Even Myungsoo came out from the sound of their slurping and the smell of the ramen. He sat back down in his spot and began to eat his ramen slowly. He took a look around the table and glanced at each of his hyungs. Sunggyu was being pestered by Woohyun's greasy aegyo, Sungyeol was feeding Myungsoo some of his ramen, Dongwoo was eating like a dinosoor while glancing into Hoya's bowl to see if there was any to steal, and Hoya seemed to be the only normal one at eating ramen. Sungjong couldn't help but stare while Hoya slowly picked up noodles in his chopsticks (it was especially interesting because of Hoya's inability to use chopsticks) and slurping it slowly between his lips. He his lips slowly to get the juice left over from the ramen. *Gulp* Sungjong snapped out of this creepy trance and began to eat his noodles. 

Sunggyu, who was quick to notice (even with his small eyes), scolded Sungjong, "Sungjong-ah! Eat your noodles before they get cold. Dinowoo might even snatch it." 

"Oh, right." Sungjong said absentmindedly. Why do I keep looking at Hoya Hyung? This is weird.. Dongwoo, who was first to finish his ramen, leaned back onto the leg of the couch. "AH I am so full! Sungjong! You make such delicious ramen!" But Sungjong was too distracted to notice. He kept his head down while chewing softly. Dongwoo quickly noticed and asked, "Sungjong-ah! What are you thinking about? You seem distracted." 

"What me? No, I'm just tired. I think I'm going to rest." Sungjong said as he stood up and walked into his room. 

"Hmmm, I wonder what's wrong with him..Oh well, more ramen for me!" Dongwoo said excitedly. 

"Yah Dongwoo, don't eat so much, you'll gain weight." scolded Sunggyu. It was too late, Dongwoo already slurped up the noodles and in 15 seconds, it was gone. "Hyung did you say something?" asked the confused Dongwoo. "Ahhh, forget it forget it." sighed Sunggyu. 

 

Inside the room, Sungjong is stumped. Why does he keep looking at Hoya? UGH, this is so weird. I always thought of Hoya hyung as a brother...What's happening to me?  There was a knock on the door. "Eh? Sunggyu hyung? What are you doing? Shouldn't you be out there with all the other hyungs? 

"No, I wanted to come talk to you. You seem a little off, is something wrong?" Sunggyu inquired. 

"N-no, I'm perfectly fine." Sungjong stuttered. 

"I know there's something off. Tell me, I'm your hyung." Sunggyu said softly. He knew that Sungjong was troubled. 

"I just..I don't know what to do." Sungjong replied. Sunggyu sat next to him and looked at him with encouraging eyes. "You see....."

 

 

A/N: HAII! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I've just been so busy with school and I had all these tests and UGH. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll definitely try to update more often when I'm not spammed by hw>< well, what do you want to happen in the next chapter? 

What will Sungjong tell Sunggyu?

How will Sunggyu react?

Is Hoya going to find out?

Is Dongwoo going to be a ? :O MYSTERIES TO BE SOLVED. My birthday is coming up this weekend so I will try to update more by then! Til then, I'll see you all when I update! :D byebye~