Chapter 3

Hoya Hyung is such a Player =___=

"Ohhh..."Sunggyu said once Sungjong finished telling him his story. "Since when did you notice you liked Hoya?"

"I don't know...I don't even know if I should like him.." Sungjong replied slowly.

"Look I think that there is nothing wrong with you liking Hoya. I just think you should be careful, because you know, Dongwoo and Hoya..." Sunggyu said carefully.

"Yeah I know...Thanks hyung for listening."Sungjong looked up and smiled at Sunggyu. 

"Anytime maknae~"Sunggyu said while hugging Sungjong.

 

(Before Sunggyu left the living room)

"Hmmm, I wonder what's with Sungjong." Sunggyu said while looking straight at Sungjong. 

"Why does my Gyu-gyu keep looking at Sungjong?" Woohyun said with worried eyes, as he noticed how Sunggyu kept looking at Sungjong.

"I'm going to go rest." Sungjong said, interrupting Woohyun's thoughts. As Sunggyu rose to follow him, a look of worry rose onto Woohyun's face. 

"I'll bring the dishes to the kitchen." Hoya says as he rose to take the pot and the bowls. Dongwoo then followed suit and entered the kitchen. 

"Myungie~ I want to go buy coffee!" Sungyeol said, leaning on Myungsoo with his signature gummy smile. 

"Then go buy it." Myungsoo said absentmindedly and yawned.

"Nooo, I want you to come with me!" Sungyeol said with a pout. Before Myungsoo could reply, he dragged him out the door and closed it, leaving Woohyun sitting in the living room alone.

"Why is Sunggyu still in that room with Sungjong? He should be out here with me!" Woohyun thought furiously. Meanwhile in the kitchen, Dongwoo and Hoya were doing the dishes like a newlywed couple. Giggles were heard from the kitchen which made Woohyun even more furious. After pacing back and forth for quite some time, Woohyun decided to go see what they were doing. With his remarkable timing, he walked in right when Sunggyu reached in to hug Sungjong. "What are you guys doing?" Woohyun said in shock, trying to hide the anger from his voice.

"Oh, Woohyun-ah, I was just talk-" Sunggyu tried to explain hurriedly when he saw the look on woohyun's face.

"LEE SUNGJONG, DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO STEAL MY GYU-BEAR AWAY FROM ME JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BE A COUPLE WITH DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO GET IN BETWEEN OUR RELATIONSHIPS!" Woohyun yelled at Sungjong and left, storming out of the room. Sunggyu saw Sungjong's face fall and saw tears welling in his eyes. 

"Sungjong-ah dont listen to him. Woohyun was just being jealous, I'm sure he doesn't mean what he said." Sunggyu said with a worried expression on his face.

"Hyung, I'm fine. Woohyun-hyung is right though. I am the loner. You have Woohyun hyung, Sungyeollie hyung has Myungsoo hyung, and-and Dongwoo has-"Sungjong said before Sunggyu pulled him into a soft embrace. "Shhh, its okay Sungjong." Sunggyu said softly, taking care of his tearing dongsaeng. 

 

Outside in WooGyu's room~

"UGH! Why hasn't Sunggyu hyung come out yet?! He should be comforting me, not Sungjong!" Woohyun complained to himself. He looked at the Mashimaro doll that sat innocently by Sunggyu's bed. "Should I try Sungjong's stress reliever method (idk how to put it)?" He grabbed the doll and slammed it on the floor. "Wooo, that felt nice. I can see why he does this all the time." After beating up the poor doll, it had a few grey marks on its face, a few cuts on its side and it could no longer sit up straight. As Sunggyu walked into their room, slowly and cautiously after seeing Woohyun throw his doll across the room and stomping on it. "Woohyun-ah..."

Woohyun's eyes glared at him. "What do you want" were his only words. 

"I was just comforting Sungjong okay? He was finally feeling okay until you suddenly marched in there and began screaming at him. 

"Oh...." was the only Woohyun was able to mutter. "But why does he need cheering up?"

"Its a long story.."Sunggyu tried, but looking at Woohyun, he knew he wouldn't stop bugging him until he spilled the beans. "So...."

 

A/N: Hai lubbies! How you doing? LOL Sorry for the late update, I tried to come up with a new chapter and I spent all night trying to think of one. I finally just finished it and I just realized that its a hella short chapter. Sorry! I hope you guys are enjoying my story, though it kinda because its so boring in the beginnning. I promise it will get better tho! ALSO! If you guys are reading this, don't be quiet! Talk in the comments! I would like some story suggestions for the chapters and maybe a bit of criticism because I know that I'm prolly not the best writer on AFF. Don't be a quiet reader! :D Talk to me, I'm very friendly and nice and I don't bite~ Haha well, Subscribe if you like this story! :D See you guys soon~