Chapter 11

Hoya Hyung is such a Player =___=

(Back to the story)

A few weeks have past and Hoya has found it harder to concentrate on his relationship with both Dongwoo and Sungjong. Even Dongwoo had noticed how awkward Hoya has been. I feel like there is something wrong with Hoya but I just don't know what....did I do something wrong? I want to try to talk to him about it but he never seems to want to talk to me...

There's something wrong with Hoya hyung...I can just tell. He always has his headphones on and never really pays attention whenever we're talking. Did I do something wrong? I want to talk to him like old times but he seems so disinterested....

I feel kinda bad that I've been avoiding Dongwoo hyung and Sungjongie...hell I've been avoiding all the members. I think they know that something is up, but I don't even know what's going on. Why is it that everything needs to be so complicated?

Sunggyu and the members were all hanging out at the dorm, it was one of those few days when they were all there. "Hey kids! How about we watch a movie tonight?"

"Call!! Which one hyung? Let's not watch a scary movie, cause I won't be able to sleep again tonight. Especially after I watched---" Sungyeol began yapping. Myungsoo was the only one listening to him while Sunggyu went into the different rooms to ask the other members.

"Movie tonight?" Sunggyu said as he leaned against the door frame of Sungjong and Hoya's room. Sungjong nodded and returned to his book while Hoya didn't even bother looking up from his laptop. "Yah Howon-ah. I asked you if you wanted to watch a movie with the members tonight." Hoya just nodded absentmindedly, ticking Sunggyu off. "Watch your attitude kid. It's been getting on all of our nerves. Stop acting as if we're such a bother to you and try to communicate with us at least." He began to walk off as he heard him laugh cockily. "What are you laughing at? You think its funny how you've been acting lately? You don't know how many times I tried to cope with you're damn attitude and you're lucky you weren't scolded by the manager hyungs." Sunggyu's voice raised and the members began to worry. Sunggyu just had his debut and he was stressed enough. He might just take it all out on Hoya and that wouldn't be a nice scene. Woohyun decided to try to calm Sunggyu down. 

"Hyung, calm down. I'm sure Hoya didn't mean it that way." Woohyun said as he patted Sunggyu's shoulder while giving Hoya a look. Hoya was too busy on his laptop to even care.

"How am I supposed to while this kid is acting like a spoiled brat?! He needs to know his place in this team and he can't continue to ignore the members like this! Teamwork is everything, and communication is key!" Sunggyu retorted, shaking his shoulder to get Woohyun's hands off. Sungyeol and Myungsoo decided to step in.

"Hyung, just forget about him." Myungsoo said calmly. 

"Yeah! Let's go find a nice movie to watch and get some snacks from the convenient store!" Sungyeol tried to help. Sunggyu looked at s and sighed. 

"Fine. You." He said as he pointed at Hoya. "I don't know what you're problem is. You need to figure it out and stop ignoring your members. You're attitude is going to tear our team apart if you continue this." The members led him away and gave Hoya the stink-eye.

"Oh my gosh, what is with him?" Sungyeol whispered to Myungsoo.

"I don't know...it's funny how Sungjong didn't do anything about it even though he was there. He just kinda sat there and ignored everything. Usually Sungjong is the one that fixes this stuff." Myungsoo mumbled. 

Since when did Hoya hyung act this way? He never seemed the arrogant type....I swear there is something wrong here. I just don't know what...I wish I could fix it, but I'm sure hyung doesn't want to talk to me right now.....

Why do they keep releasing their stress on me?! It's annoying enough of what I have to deal with, and I don't even know what that is. Sure, I didn't mean to be all cocky towards Sunggyu hyung, i know he just had his debut stage and he's stressed and all. But couldn't he just give me a break? My god, he doesn't even know what I'm dealing with and he is just yelling at me for being so arrogant. Well...I don't even know what I'm dealing with but that's beyond the point. I wish I could just figure out what's going on so I could fix everything right now. I don't know why but I just can't look Sungjong or Dongwoo hyung in the eye anymore. Dongwoo hyung just makes me feel guilty for reasons even I don't know why, and Sungjong just.....i don't know. This is just too complicated...I think I need to go for a walk....

 

A/N: Hai hai guise! did you miss me? kekekekke I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving and shopped til you dropped on Black Friday! ^^  I know I did. Hehehe, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I want to say thank you again to all you readers, commenters or silent <3 I love you all so much. You guise say the most sweetest things in the comments ;A; I'm gonna creys. 

@Deliberatemistake I know you said that you were confused earlier, so if you got this far I'll explain it all right now: Hoya is dating Dongwoo, Sungjong likes Hoya, Hoya doesn't know this, Sunggyu and Woohyun know it only. Hoya might have gotten feelings for Sungjong, but he doesn't want to believe since he is in a relationship with Dongwoo. I hope I explained it well enough DD:

Bye bye guise! I'll see you in my next update which is coming soon~ 

 

Sungjong says Smile~