Chapter 4

Hoya Hyung is such a Player =___=

"WOAH...." That was the only thing Woohyun could say with his eyes bugging out. 

"Yeahh..So now you see why you need to be more careful around him, you know how sensitive he can get." Sunggyu responded with a sigh.

"Hyungs, Manager hyungs tells us to get ready for the music program." Sungjong said quietly as he peeked through the door. 

"Sungjong-ah..."Woohyun said nervously. He felt Sunggyu's stare and gulped. "I..uh.."

"Sorry for bothering you by hogging Sunggyu hyung at first Woohyun hyung."Sungjong said with his head down.

"No, Sungjong-ah, I was wrong. I blamed you for the wrong reason. You know how I get, I get jealous a lot.." Woohyun stuttered.

"UNREASONABLE JEALOUS." Sunggyu interrupted. Woohyun glared at him but continued with his awkward  apology.

"Hyung its okaay. Don't worry about it!" Sungjong said with a smile. Sunggyu saw that he still looked a bit sad, but an idiot someone who isn't as smart as Sunggyu, like Woohyun, thought he was telling the truth. 

"See hyung, I told you Sungjong was fine~" Woohyun said with a smile on his face, poking fun at the still worried elder. "Now lets get ready for the music program^^"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the program ended~

"WHEEWWW!" Sungyeol exclaimed as they returned to their dorm. His slim body fell onto the floor and just rested there for 5 minutes. Myungsoo then walked in and almost tripped on his long legs. "YAHH! Watch where you put those long legs of yours!!!" Myungsoo said angrily as he caught balance on the wall. Sungyeol only laughed and smiled at him like a choding. Hoya walked in with his headphones on, and noticing Myungsoo's shout, he was careful and stepped over the choding who still wouldn't get up. Dongwoo walked in like a sleepy baby, clinging onto Hoya as if he was his mom. Woohyun walked in happily bouncing with Sunggyu who's eyes weren't even halfway open. Sungjong walked in with his headphones on and his hood up. Sungyeol, who was feeling hyper and childish(AS ALWAYS) after tripping Myungsoo, grabbed Sungjong's ankle and almost tripped the boy. Thank god for their balance skills or else that would've been a nasty fall. Sungjong began laughing and fake-attacking his choding hyung and Myungsoo joined in the fun. Sungyeol who hung onto Sungjong's leg, not letting go, laughed and tried to defend himself. 

After finally getting the choding to release his leg, Sungjong quietly went into his room, leaving the Myungyeol couple in the living room still attacking each other. He creaked the door open just a bit to show half of his face and saw Hoya changing. He froze immediately and stared at the toned body. His sharp shoulders, his tan back, and his washboard abs. Sungjong was in heaven. He quickly snapped out of it when Hoya's shirt was on and stepped into the room loudly.

"Aish, you scared me." Hoya said as he snapped around.

"Mianhae hyung." Sungjong said as he put down his stuff and just laid in bed for a bit.

"Hey I suggest you change first before you fall asleep, I'm not going to change your clothes for you like last time!" Hoya said with a bright smile on his face. LIKE LAST TIME? WHAT? WHEN WAS THAT?

 "Oh, okay don't worry. I wouldn't want to be scolded by Manager hyungs, Coordi Noonas, AND not to mention our grumpy grandpa Gyu over there." Sungjong said with a smile.

"Haha, our maknae is so cute." Hoya responded as he headed outside so he could go to the bathroom. Sungjong froze at that comment. Our maknae is so cute. Why must he play those words out? 

"Sungjong-ah!!" Hoya yelled from the bathroom. "Can you get me a new tube of toothpaste?"

"Neh!!" Sungjong yelled back and grabbed one from the cabinet next to his bed. Leave it to the maknae to always supply his hyungs with their necesseties. He walked into the bathroom and handed the toothpaste to Hoya and as he walked out he bumped into the sleepy Dongwoo. 

"EH?" Dongwoo said as he stepped backwards.

"Oops, sorry hyung, I didn't see you there." Sungjong said while checking to see if his hyung was actually awake.

"Oh, its okay. I was just on my way to brush my teeth!" Dongwoo said cheerfully. Everything this man/boy/man does he's always so happy. 

"Oh yeah, Hoya hyung is in there, but I guess he won't mind to share the sink. I'll wait for you two finish brushing before I go in to brush too." Sungjong said as he started to walk back to his room. 

"Sungjong-ah just come in, our bathroom isn't that cramped." Dongwoo said with a smile on his face. Before Sungjong could speak, Dongwoo just grabbed him and stormed into the bathroom. 

"AISHH. Why do I keep getting startled so easily..." Hoya mumbled, but no one could understand him because of all the toothpaste in his mouth. That day during the performance, fireworks came out in front of Hoya and he was startled, though he did not show it on stage because, well, he's hogod on stage. Dongwoo took his toothbrush and Sungjong's and put toothpaste on it. Before Dongwoo could start brushing Sungjong's teeth, he grabbed the toothbrush and began brushing himself. Dongwoo just giggled and began brushing. It was hard for them to have a silent brush because of Dongwoo's continuous talking and mumbling and almost choking on his spit. After finishing, Sungjong left first because he didn't want to stay in the bathroom where he had stubbed his toe (and well...other stuff) He returned to his bed and laid there. He heard Dongwoo laugh loudly and thought to himself, Maybe they are a good couple. 

He was almost asleep until Hoya came in and almost knocked over a stack of manhwa books. "Whoops, sorry maknae. Did I wake you?" Hoya asked sheepishly.

"Nah I wasn't asleep yet." Sungjong mumbled. LIAR. 

"Ahh, well lights off. I'm exhausted." Hoya yawned and flicked the light switch. He stumbled in the darkness and finally reached his bed after stepping on piles of clothes and knocking over the same stack of books. "Ugh, whatever I'll clean it in the morning."

"Night hyung." Sungjong quietly said.

"Night Sungjong." Hoya replied.

"Hyung?" Sungjong asked the darkness.

"Hm?" Hoya mumbled, as if he was almost asleep.

"Do you like I'm girly still like the other hyungs?" Sungjong stumbled on his words.

"Hmm...No. I still think you're our adorable maknae, but I know that you've grown up. You're a man Lee Sungjong!" Hoya replied after a moment's thought.

"Really?" Sungjong said surprisingly. "You're the one who's always saying how I'm so cute and adorable." 

"Haha, I'm just joking. I know your a man Sungjong." Hoya said with amusement in his voice. "Now shh, I want to sleep."

"Okay hyung, go sleep." Sungjong said. After a few minutes, he heard Hoya's silent breathing and knew he was asleep. "Thanks hyung. That means a lot coming from you." He whispered quietly. Hearing Hoya tossing and turning, he quickly shut up and waited. Hoya stopped turning and he relaxed. Sungjong decided to finally sleep. 

After 10 minutes, Hoya heard Sungjong sound asleep. He had heard it all.

 

 

A/N: HAAAAAI! Lool Sorry for such a late update, I got lazy and once I opened up AFF, I just read and finished 2 fanfics soo.......D: I hope you guise enjoyed this update and I'll be sure to update once more before monday, or I might just update throughout the week since its going to be Spirit Week, WOOOOT! I love you guys, all my subbies and all my readers! If you haven't, subscribe! I would love to invite you into my loving subfamily :) even though its quite a small one. ALSO! Comment below on what you would like to see in my story! Don't be a quiet reader! Comment all you want :) ALSO ONE MORE THING! I am taking story suggestions, so if you'd like, message me and maybe we could work out a story :) Til my next update, keep safe, eat your veggies, and drink lots of water! BYEBYEE~