MISSING HIM.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love like rain, can nourish from above, drenching couples with soaking joy. But sometimes, under the angry heat of life, love dries on the surface and must nourish from below, tending to its roots, keeping itself alive”

Days turn to weeks and we’re still busy as hell. I’m occupied with school and training, while he’s so busy with promotions and concert rehearsals, he’d begin touring with his group once again and it’s going to be another challenge for us. Well, he hasn’t gone home for days now coz my apartment is too far from his workplace and it’s just a waste of time to drive all the way from here to there when he’s got an apartment fifteen minutes away from the building. Less effort and energy.

It is hard, how can it not be? Months ago, we always spend the whole day together even if we’re both so hectic and now, we rarely see each other and only talk through phone. We are in one company but can only see each other for thirty minutes or an hour max. There are times wherein I begin to be impatient, but as I always say, I can’t do anything about it. It’s a take or leave thing. If I want to stay, I must be patient and if I can’t be patient, I can just leave.

“Heyah!” Eun hee said upon entering my apartment.

“Wow! You woke up so early!” she said and sat on the couch.

“Actually mouse….I haven’t slept yet” I told her and she looked at me in disbelief.

“Seriously? Why?” she asked and I sighed heavily.

“I waited for Jiyong to come home but he didn’t even call to say that he can’t make it….I waited for HOURS” I said in a pissed tone.

“Oh gosh! What is happening to the both of you?” she asked and I shrugged.

“I don’t know….I really don’t” I answered.

It’s a weekend and I don’t have school as well as training. YG Sajangnim gave me the weekends to do my assignments and study for exams. But then, I want to go to the studio to practice. I want to shed off some thoughts and dancing is the one way for me to be able to do that.

I don’t know, but dancing and singing aren’t my favorite things to do at all but because I’ve been learning it more and hastening my skills, I’ve come to love it and now I can tell that I’m wishing to be a total performer who can sing and dance. After all, that’s what K-pop is known for, singing and dancing.

“This is so freakin hard” Dong min said while doing our essay.

“It is so hard to write” Eun hee followed and all I can do is sigh.

“Psst! HEY!” Dong min shouted to get my attention.

“WHAT?!” I asked and he shook his head.

“You’re zoning out once again…know what? You should just call Jiyong and tell him to go here even for a while….I can really feel that you’re longing for him” he said, earning a smirk from me.

“Minnie….even if I call him and beg to visit me….it’s not possible for he’s got a lot of things to do  today….I checked his schedule and it’s so packed” I told him and he sighed.

“This is what Daniel is telling me….he said that things will get tough for you and Jiyong as time passes by coz there’ll be times wherein his time is not in his hands at all” Eun hee said and I sighed.

“Actually…I’m all good with it for I know so well that his work is a top priority as well…but he keeps on making these promises that ends up being broken….he promised that he’ll take a day off from rehearsals to spend time with me….I even skipped classes just for that…what happened? I got a call from his manager telling me that Jiyong cannot make it….how many times did he tell me that he’s going home here….I always wait for him to arrive but what? I didn’t even see a shadow of him….this is crazy…TOTALLY CRAZY” I said with a heavy heart.

I know that I’m being a on this matter already, but can you blame me? All I want is just a little time from him coz I miss him. PERIOD.

“That’s one issue that can make or break you both….what more if you become a celebrity already? What will happen to you and him?  Of course….your time won’t be in your hands as well” Eun hee said and it ed my mind up.

She’s totally making sense. In two years time, if God forbids, I’ll debut as an artist and my time will be hectic as well. I’m pretty sure that we’ll be more twisted and our issue about time will be a big problem. Oh well, that is still far from happening, we’ll have a lot of time to prepare for that.

And with that, the three of us were able to finish all our assignments including a project. I hate to say this, but we’re totally damned and it reflected on our papers. Dong min’s stressed out with his father once again, not to mention, he’s directed play will show a few days from now and it’s adding up to the stress. Eun hee is still raising her mother and doing things for her, it’s making her responsible though so it’s all good. And here I am, juggling school and training plus my love life.

“I want to have fun today” Dong min said and I just stared at him.

“C’mon  guys! Let’s have fun! I mean…for these past few days…we are working our asses off….we deserve a break” he said and Eun hee jerked up.

“AH!” she snapped, shocking me and Dong min.

“Let’s go to the mall and shop…what do you think?” she asked and we shook our heads.

“Mouse…I don’t have money for shopping…and I don’t want to walk for hours” I told her and she hissed.

“Same here…I don’t have money and I don’t have the patience to roam around the mall for hours as well” Dong min followed and we both received slaps on the arm from Eun hee.

“OH BOO YAH! You said you want to have fun….shopping is fun! Actually…it’s the most enjoyable thing to do...next to having ” she said and earned a hit on the head from me.

“Opppsss…sorry…I forgot that you both are ually inactive right now” she said and received another hit on the head from me.

“YAH!” she protested, making us laugh.

We are trying to have fun and it seems like a movie marathon isn’t helping at all. We have watched all kinds of movies already, from a blood bath war to the cutest chic flick and we’re still feeling damned. Actually, I had fun watching 300 even if I’ve watched it for gazillion times already. I don’t know, my choice of movies always includes blood shedding and wars.

“I’m so full now” Eun hee said while rubbing her stomach.

“Mouse” Dong min called and she looked at him “What will you do if Daniel gets you pregnant?” he asked.

“What the heck is with that question Gaylord?” she asked and I chuckled.

“Why don’t you just answer it” I told her and she sighed.

“Actually…I don’t know….you know me…I’m not marriage and mother material at all…I don’t want to be like my mother and most especially….I’m too carefree to even have a big responsibility…..sure…I want to have a family of my own….but not now….I’m planning to get married by forty and just adopt a baby…I don’t have such maternal dreams like Ishi you know” she answered and I shook my head.

“But mouse…motherhood and marriage is what girls always dream of….I know that you’re just saying that now because you are scared that you’d be like your mother…but everyone is different from one another….your Omma might lack motherly skills but what do we know? When it’s your time to have a kid of your own…you’d be a better mother than her….you see….womanhood isn’t complete without a baby in your arms and a husband that pisses you each and every day” I told her and she sighed.

I remember, my Grandma once sai

Please log in to read the full chapter